XXXTentacion Newest Album "?" Thoughts and First Impressions

What are you first impressions on this new X album?

I think it's very versatile which I applaud him for but the songs are so short and the composition isn't good at all. It's like he just uses 1 melody that people want to hear for a couple of seconds and then it stops.

Attached: xxxxx.jpg (600x400, 34K)

ALTY

Its dope. I fuck with all his different styles. Way more versatile than most hiphop artists. I mean some of his songs arent even hiphop at all. Like punk rock almost emo rock.

yeah i really like that vibe. remedy for a broken heart song was amazing rapping whilst singing over alt rock type beat, i can't think of any other rapper doing that maybe apart from old Eyedea songs but trap goes well with any genre imo

aoty

Didn't he say he was done making music? I thought after he got arrested for raping that girl with a bbq tool he was going to stop for a while

>raping that girl with a bbq tool

lies

He can't sing, rap or scream. Yet he tries to do all of it.

his fanbase has consumed nothing but soundcloud rap for the past 7 years so they're impressed by even the slightest show of versatility despite how generic or shit it can be. his indie rock songs sound like shitty fray covers. im tired of rappers with shit taste in non-rap music thinking they're the shit because they're black but like slipknot and blink 182. i think he should stick to angry distorted soundcloud trap because it's the only thing he doesn't suck at

SAD! Sounds really nice but it leaves me with a lot to be desired

floor 555 is the only good song

his song with joey badass is good as fuck, i love the way that x sounds on boombap beats

Why does he sound like he's trying to be trippie redd on half these songs

kys for listening to trippie redd

He was a one hit wonder that decide to say Fuck this style that everyone loves I want to be an individual so he decided to go Wing a ding a ding a ding a

The intro was immaculate. Moonlight was good. Sad!, Floor 555, infinity, and the Spanish song were decent. Everything else was trash.

Screamo X > Rapping X > Emo X > Singing X

This shit is garbage 5/10 at the MOST
Matt Ox wins for best feature
X once again showing he can't put together an album better than 5/10

Attached: liltracy.png (494x499, 149K)

this

this

its fucking shit fuck off

wrong

Really fucking bad.

wrong

wrong

wrong

>Best Song
$$$ ft. Matt Ox
>Worst Song
Pain = BESTFRIEND

Attached: MATT OX.jpg (740x493, 71K)

where's the FLAC my niggas?

GET MONEY YUH YUH

this

Does he still steal full songs and just sings over them and calls them his? Or is he making his own songs?

you funny

:3

it has no substance

X will probably be good once he wraps his emotionally disturbed head around songwriting

Yep, that spanish song is literally someone elses

Fucking terrible. The rock songs were terrible, the rap songs ranged from cringey to forgettable and the reggaton song...Jesus Christ. That song and the Matt Ox feature shows how little of a shit he really gives about his music.

Attached: DXfl5bIVwAAMYzm.jpg (1018x785, 67K)

this

first half is great, second half is mutated aids

why are there so many threads about this shit? why do so many of you follow retarded pop figures who make mediocre slop? How did you even all hear that something like this came out? Do you read music mags or trendy blogs or some shit? what a joke.

music for highschool kids. have fun Sup Forums !

why would you believe him? Biggest attention seeker in rap, rapping is the only way hes making real $$ on house arrest

Yo is it just me or is this shit getting too coincidental.

Drake accused of stealing X's flow from Look at me and the More life joint. Then the #HelpingHandChallenge and God's Plan (not to take away from either of those; as they are both great endeavors). And the jumping on Fortnite streaming videos. Finally this spanish collaboration.

I understand this is all legitimate things people have interests in dabbling in, but we all know Drake for getting a little influence of newer artists as he embraces them. This guy denied knowing who X even was. Am I trippin on this whole thing?

Attached: TStele.jpg (888x499, 130K)