Should I delete my music collection? I think it became an addiction to download and organize stuff

Should I delete my music collection? I think it became an addiction to download and organize stuff.

Attached: music1.png (1293x655, 64K)

Attached: music2.png (1355x655, 68K)

not before creating a mega link to share it!

Attached: music3.png (1426x659, 72K)

Attached: music4.png (1395x661, 70K)

Seconding this. If that's all at least 320kbps mp3 then you can make a lot of anonymous friends online.

I dont think you should, but if you go through with it, at least do what said and share it with us please

pls upload somewhere
mu will love you

yes, music isn't very good

Misspelled Rainbow REEEEEE

You'll probably regret it later on.

looks like my library when i was 15
get better taste reddit

how much memory does this take up?

>no grimes
delete the whole library

do what said

no you fuckin fag, you'll regret it. its nice

Wow!! You don't have any Korn or Incubus.

do this

It should be a pretty obvious answer. If you like music, you should keep it; if you don't like music, you should delete it.

You've never changed your mind about something you've listened to?

Yeah ofc I have but not my entire collection

Where do you get the mp3s from? Is there a way to get all of my Apple Music as HQ mp3s?

Soulseek
Rutracker, Pirate Bay

I don't like bumping threads but I must this time. If there is not a mega created like said then it will be a tragedy. Great music libraries are lost everyday, at least let others see yours. Think about how much time it took to cultivate all that music. If you don't want to because you're a genuinely good user, then think about what it would have been like had you discovered a thread like this when you first started out. You could save somebody new to music years of searching. Just a thought.

Couldn't you create the same collection on spotify? DELETE IT ALL EXCEPT THE RARE UNRELEASED STUFF

well the thing is unless you have Premium, the sound quality isn't HQ.

so? what are you poor?

OP is a fag. Tons of people asking him to share his collection, yet all he wants to do is fish for compliments. This is the mu equivalent of a teenage girl asking if she should kill herself because shes ugly. Fuck off OP, your taste is shit and youre an insecure little bitch.

>it will be a tragedy
>losing this basic-ass shit teenytiny music library of shit everyone has
What a tragedy

I know that feel. You need to find something else to occupy you - deleting it will just lead you to rebuilding it unless you get to the root of your problem. You should delete some of it though

Gr8 b8

please op

Attached: 1480789176104.jpg (500x500, 113K)

do this pls

bump

reeeeeeeeee

>the scroll bar is almost to the end
What's in the rest of your collection OP?

>mp3
plen

this
why these fags would want to download a bunch of albums without even listening to them beforehand is beyond me
retards just want a big library i guess

>yfw most of these folders have nothing in them

Attached: 543.jpg (625x713, 69K)

I want a big library so I'm never stumped on what I want to listen to

Attached: comfkitt.jpg (800x677, 59K)

Attached: music folder.png (569x825, 17K)

more like you want a big library so you can post about how big your library is

how about you stop bullying me

Attached: 1507976495707.png (424x455, 38K)

This

STOP THE TEASING

Attached: 1504317732239.png (821x617, 298K)

>music folder inside a music folder

Attached: 1519597840883.jpg (981x634, 76K)

>The
SOILED IT. DELET IT

What do you have from:
>Coil
>Gil-Scott
>Klaus Schulze
>Neu!
>Public Image Ltd
>Sonny Sharrock
>Sun Ra
>The Residents

Not OP but how do you do this?

Thread is dead. Nice job OP.

yes, just use spotify it has everything and it's free

>mfw so far from the golden mediafire days that there are seriously people on Sup Forums that don't have large libraries and/or know how to easily download any album

Attached: feeler.png (398x394, 29K)

Shut the hell up you douchebag pleb.

cut me some .FLAC my dude

Post De La Soul folder

Man, I miss Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Megaupload, when it was easy to get free music.

My library now exclusively consists of Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt. Pepper’s, The White Album, and Abbey Road.
I realized that allowing music to consume so much of my time was stopping me from everything in life, including experiencing other equally excellent artistic mediums.
Anyways, now I have time to study Western and Eastern philosphies whilst learning how to make music myself, something I have always wanted to pursue.

Did you used to have a big library?

hahah