Trans-nationality thread

>be me
>be Japanese
>my inside mind is American. but my nationality is Japanese
>I speak Japanese as native language, I am educated by Japanese. My friends are Japanese. My all relative are Japanese. Yet I am still American inside.
>tell my parents that I wanna be murikan
>My parents reject my plan and inslut me "traitor". "we spend ton of money on you and you want to betray us? we will not forgive you"
>my parents threaten me to stop sending money and stop paying college tuition

Is there anything worse than this??? I just want to be freedom loving American. I am like transgender people. I was born in wrong nation. that's it.

People should know trans-nationality problem.

>tfw you will never be nip

Fuck off. You're a lucky fuck to live in the land of cute girls. idgaf about demograpics and economy.

hahahh you're parents literally sound like characters in those black and white samurai movies i watch. traitor you betray my house you have to hara kiri and marry the lords daughter !!

>qt girls
No, they are ugly as fuck

>being this much of a faggot

Anyway. Japs are nice people. Lots of japanese tourists come here if it is either bus rides, train rides or boat rides, you always behave nicely.

Kind of know what you mean, lad - had to renounce my US citizenship at 18 because otherwise the IRS jew would come after me and take muh shekels.

Not a huge deal since I don't ever plan on working in the US, but it'd make getting through immigration there a whole lot faster.

I bet you also think that 2d girls are qt too, filthy weeb.

fucking hell, what is up with Japs and hating themselves. theres this thing call self-respect, have some you faggot.

FAG CONFIRMED

Just because Japanese models are hot they don't represent the vast majority of the people. Asian girls need heavy makeup to look like that and their vaginas covered in scratchy rat hair are some of the worst available.

they are Borg. individualism not allowed.

>be japanese
>want to be american
>parents regret spending monies to lead their ungrateful child into traitor status

your parents are probably thinking of spending the remainder of your college tuition on shrine in a nihon mori somewhere so that you can reclaim your dignity after committing harikari.

you're pathetic OP.

you know this is the onry wry.

>vaginas covered in scratchy rat hair are some of the worst available.

I don't think that was a Japanese girl you were poking.

Japan is just like Qatar really, except, instead of Koreans we have Indians.

Koreans sound better than Indians though tbqh

Holy shit! My banker, what are you doing here?!

But no, you are right. Koreans, for all their faults, aren't as bad as Panjeets. You see, Panjeets have a deadly affliction - retardism.

I would trade the white race for a qt asian gf in a heart beat desu

Mate, your ethically japanese, but you can always become American in character and nationality. just move, go though the legal process and renounce your japanese citizenship and disown your family.
Praise Perry.

>had to renounce my US citizenship at 18 because otherwise the IRS jew would come after me and take muh shekels.
It's like 4 grand to renounce now, they always find away.

sad

The things I've heard about your country make it seem pretty cool. You guys really arrest women for getting raped over there?

>tfw you will never oppress women with shariah law

thank you for your service

>he doesn't like hairy pussy
pedo.

I went to Japan recently and fucked a Jap girl and my dick turned all blurry and pixelated. is there any way to fix this?

don't do this m8. I was like you and now I regret (except maybe of financial component). You're not murican and you'll never be. This board and all internet and all exported culture are not a good representation of what real murica is. This country is very boring desu

kek

Yeah, I feel bad for agreeing with Sup Forums stereotypes of poo in loos, but there are a decent number of them out here, and I see a lot at my gym, and they all actually do smell faintly of shit and also seem to think that they're white.

>It's like 4 grand to renounce now, they always find away.
Yeah, they also don't make the process very easy, either. But i'd say that it was worth it, especially since I also have british and european citizenships.

A lot of people from the states move out here and renounce their citizenship to avoid tax, and then end up having to move back to the US and getting cucked because they can't get their US citizenship back.

>OP confirmed faggot
Color me surprised

down 6 beers and a hamburger and beat the shit out of them, then go to a shinto shrine and yell "the south will rise". They will be forced to deport you here

None of you know how it really feels

It's another self-hating Japanese episode

Hello, burgerboo.

Am I the only one that realized he is satirizing American weeaboos?

You all are retarded

>it's another American ALT impersonates a Japanese, episode

Were my trans-national bros at?

We need to SMASH racism once and for all!

Even after they dropped two atom bombs on your women and kids plus all the fire-bombing?

OK well your WW2 military were utter cunts but the USA let most of the criminals off unscathed because "communist threat".

So here's my trans-nationality confession:
>be British
> totally obsessed with Heian and Kamakura era Japan
> read translations of the Heike monogatari, 平家物語 and various other samurai war chronicles like the Taiheiki 太平記
> played TW: Shogun 2 "Rise of the Samurai" and produced mods for it.
>played Mount & Blade samurai mods
> total weeaboo fantasist wishing I was a 12th century bushi.

There you go!

must be of your eyes that they look a little different, than to us... normal humans

Just finish college and then try to find a job in America. Your english looks decent enough, if you can speak it half as good as you can type it, you'll do swimmingly in the US. Your problem can be solved easily and it's more of a desire. Transsexuals are mentally ill.

>be me
>be east european
>get treated like I'm delusional
>was it all a dream, I remember all the stuff with the iron curtain falling down?
>no one around me seems to chime with my feelings
>some people around me act expecting germanness
>some people around me aggressively take on some sort of "Satem" identity.
>some people expect me to be "Canadian". it doesn't make any sense, I don't feel any reason to, yet in response to this they seem to treat me as delusional. I don't get this, what the fuck is this Canadianness shit anyway?
>whywhywhywhywhywhywhy?
>no I can't be Canadian, I do not like hockey or donuts, or pot, or video games, or camping
>get out of my head, charles!

逝ってよし

>land of dark brown eyed girls
>cute

I wish I was romanian

I think your silly

Proxy pls.

>playing rise of samurai

shit taste. bro

true man do fall of samurai

アメリカ人になる前に一人前の大人になれ脛齧り

>be omar
>be "american"
>mind inside is Afghan, but nationality is Burger
>speak english as native language, educated in murican, friends are murican, yet still Afghan inside
>tell parents about wanting to be a mujahadeen
>parents reject plan ant insult Omar as "terrorist". "we spend ton of money on you and you want to dishonour us? we will not forgive you"
>parents threaten me to stop sending money and stop paying madrassa tuition

I know right. Being born in a wrong country sucks ass. Here's an idea: How about a trans-nationals pride parade? That should attract enough attention for people to start caring about our problem.

t. salty nip who cant get a girl.

That's true. Japanese girls can't compete with the diverse features of White women.

M8
>1 gen
>9 infi
>9 arty
>1 spear levy

You will be literally unstoppable all my armies had that build it was too easy, Britbong is right. But to be honest i like vanilla Shogun 2 more.