Is Latin America part of the West? They are christians and they speak european languages

Is Latin America part of the West? They are christians and they speak european languages.

Yes, we are.

No thanks.

Sorry, too much aboriginal admixture. Being Hispanic was already bad enough, fucking the natives was the last straw.

No, the west is going to shit!
We want nothing to do with this carcass.

they are meme christians and are racemixer babies
making one of them pope was a mistake, but necessary or else they would go on full huehueheh mode and since whites are quitting we depend on those fucks

Argentina, south brazil, chile, and other countries that didn't interbreed with natives are. But the rest are pretty much just native shit mixed with the degenerate parts of Spanish culture.

Spain is not white, so Latin Americans do not speak a white language.

They are mud people.

Think of it this way, once America and Canada come crashing down Latin America will become the most advanced region in the Western Hemisphere by default.

WASPs hold no power anymore the rich conservative latin americans will take the throne.

99% of Europeans are meme Christians also.

Chile is anywhere from 40 to 70% mestizo. No one really knows

More west than the middle east. Come to Europe and kick out the muzzies, please.

Shut the fuck up, you live in a fucking third world continent run by the cartels.

Chile was fascist and has high growth and better economy because of it.

no one can crash that far

Nah

Spaniards were pretty white based on my time there. Plenty of blue eyed people or green eyed people if that's your definition of "white."

why the fuck didn't they kill the natives or at least segregate from them

I mentioned the numbers. However, we are also all of Christendom's core.

You have to go

> Brazil talking shit about the west

Kek

We don't have cartels down here

We do have some criminal factions but they don't really do shit other than selling crack to poor people and getting killed by BOPE

Never said they weren't better off, just that they're not that white.

because that's how catholics are

after reconquista they forcefully converted jews/muslims. and it worked.

they thought that same shit will work with latin america. but it didn't.

Wait a second...when did South America get slid that far to the east? Look where is is compared to Florida. Has it always been like that?

we did.

To create internal race wars in South America

delete this

Paraisopolis got firebombed recently

No, but small parts of it are.

Latin-American is a shithole.

More shanties, damn it. How do you do this?

Only the Southern Cone has enough European influence to be safely considered West

It's been like that since the 20's

The government tried to move the poorfags in big cities to the countryside but they got mad and settled in favelas, resulting in that

I think yes, they are. Many of Latin americans are descendents of western-europeans, like people in the States or Canada. Especialy Argendina, for example. Their culture is western-europeann.

Sort of. I think they haven't figured out Lockean notions of human rights. They are going with sub-par Marxist philosophy, which is really fucking them over.

I think it's mostly a education thing. Lockean takes some back ground in philosophy to understand. Marxism only requires envy of rich people.

No, it changed two days ago.

Is light a particle or a wave?

>oVeyOV+a
>oVey

What are you trying to achieve, shlomo

Pfft, you should build little Trump walls around those. Seems like all the poorest people across the globe are ungrateful pricks.

What's the problem, bro? I really don't see difference between spanish person or for example argentinian. They look similar, have same religion, same mentality, etc. Didn't want to offend.

I'm not mad dude, just thought your ID was funny

only a few colonies of them and they are treated like shit by everyone, the last government even directly killed a spokesperson of one of the communities
all they can do now its have 6 childrens, and a 7th one to die from hunger from time to time to get media attention and some food donations

We need a new Roca

Ahhh. Sorry. Didn't get it. I'm new here.