God I hate this fucking cunt...

God I hate this fucking cunt. He expects himself to get rewarded for every little thing and when he doesn't he resorts to violence. He even murdered one of his servants in cold blood for making some money on the side using his resources, despite him not even using the resources himself. Please tell me he dies.

Vikings were the jews of the middle ages.

God fucking damn when is season 2 coming out.

They finished shooting weeks ago, but dont expect it anytime before summer. My guess would be late 2017.

niggers*

I've a feeling that jews were the jews of the middle ages.

>drawing the sword behind back

you wouldnt kill a man if he systematically stole from you for years?

what are you, a swede?

its a really short sword

Doesn't matter, I guarantee the film never shows him fully take it out. Camera cuts because nobody can comfortably do it.

it actually shows multiple times but it doesnt matters because its a really retarded sword, handle is half the length of the blade and that huge amber as pommel

>he stole one of my trees in my large territory full of trees, i must kill him

Uhtred the lazy bastard only visited his village like twice and didn't care for anybody there. He deserved to get taken advantaged of.

is this show better than Vikings?

about the same level garbage.

Much better

You have terrible taste

No. I tried getting into it but the main guy just instantly gives off a Jon Snow knockoff vibe and no one else stood out to me as a reason to watch either.

Vikings instantly hooked me with Ragnar alone, plus Floki, Rollo, Lagertha, and Ragnar's other Viking bros.

>out on campaign defending Wessex from Norse raiders
>should be caring for fat peasants in shitty little fief
He warned the guy when he found him on top of a peasant girl when he should've been working. Uhtred did nothing wrong.

you are a pleb

>he didn't watch till Alfred and Leofric get involved

Uhtred is just a psychopath who looks for reasons to kill people. He did nothing wrong shagging that peasant girl. Besides, he had served his wife's family faithfully for years before he came. Uhtred is just completely disrespectful and ungrateful towards the people around him. He even threatened to kill Alfred in church because he didn't recognise >muh battle honour

>Skorpa
>Alfred
>Aethelwold
>Cornish shadow waifu
>Father Beocca

Off the top of my head. There's also the general who duels with Uhtred

How far into it until they show up? I didn't get far.

episode 2 or 3

I'm might give it another try now that Vikings is getting worse and less interesting.

Books are infinitely better, same guy who wrote Sharpe.

But I hope you all knew that anyway.

>implying books are ever better

half decent adaptation > original

That is almost never the case tho is it user, come on son. Name 3 cases, you will struggle and even that will be subjective. I'll even give you Starship Troopers and The Shining as a gimme, again tho, many, many people would still argue the books are superior.

Anyway, in this case I am most definitely correct. They missed absolutely tonnes of the story from book one in the series.

Simply by being in motion with music and the added depth of visual presentation makes it better.

Kek, OK, you're a moron, carry on and enjoy the moving images and noises...wait, user, are you a Labrador?

>hurrr im to smart to appreshiate visceral media

Good boy, you wanna biscuit?

xD