Episode 8 teaser imminent, possibly before superbowl:

Episode 8 teaser imminent, possibly before superbowl:

youtube.com/watch?v=92zrRkf-2G0&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3807988/kathleen-kennedy-reveals-when-star-wars-episode-8-trailer-will-be-released/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Last_of_the_Jedi
youtube.com/watch?v=ER2a9NBsPXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AT ST
T
S
T

fake and gay

Why retards get cream over 5 seconds of text I'll never know

JAKKU
A
K
K
U

We complaining about this now, right?

Not going to lie, the audio mix for Episode VII was fucking awful. You know the soundtrack is going to be shit/not have a lot of care put into it when the opening crawl sounds like it was recorded in a alleyway.

This is the fakest shit and anyone who falls for this is an idiot

Huh. I'm actually excited about this. I wasn't expecting that.

I thought of a positive about this one that might make it worth being excited about. They have less shit to set up, less old people to give screen time, and more room for a better movie.

It's fake. It's something this guy made in his bedroom. The screen is his PC or TV.

You're going to have to do a hell of a lot better than that if you want to convince people.

The title "The Last Jedi" really isn't sitting well with me. I am super pumped about Rian Johnson directing, as I think he is fantastic. TFA showed us that Star Wars wasn't a lost cause and was pretty enjoyable. Content wise, I'm not concerned. It's just... "The Last Jedi" sounds like a fan film.

I can't articulate it in a written formula, but Star Wars titles have a certain... pattern/template to them. Even though "The Phantom Menace" and "A New Hope" doesn't fit, the titles seems to go with a Noun doing something, usually in a "[Action] of the [Noun]" format. Even "The Force Awakens" does it, just in a different order.

"The Last Jedi" is also kind of weird too because

Episode 7: The Force Awakens
Episode 8: The Last Jedi
Episode 9: Lol, nah, there's one more

>official logo and title is dropped
>hours later shitty Youtube video showing nothing but official logo and title is uploaded

Ok.

>The Force awakens the last Jedi...

Oh shit son I didn't think about that.

What could the rest of the sentence be?

Oh shit...

From the Ashes

For you

SOMEBODY FUCKING CALL DISNEY

Star Wars IX: In the Shadow of the Dark

>Return of the Jedi
>The Last Jedi

Not much of a return, is it? WTF happened in between that could--

>women and blacks call the shots

Oh.

Lolol nice bro SJW BTFO

I would unironically like this

It won't come before or during the superbowl.

Disney confirmed it's not coming until April during Star Wars celebration.

>red
REY WILL TURN TO THE DARK SIDE

>We
Kill yourself faggot

This is the stupidest post i've seen today, you're a worthless faggot user.

Are you triggered? Relax, kiddo.

The film is going to be about more old people actually. Most the movie is going to be Luke and Rey chilling on an island having flashbacks.

Just because it's not your fetish, doesn't make it retarded, user. Some peeps blow their load over title cards. Nothing wrong with that.

The title of a film is the first impression. Are you stupid? Considering it could be the highest grossing movie of all time, people are going to be talking about it.

source?

Kathleen Kennedy said around Spring.
So yeah, not the Super Bowl and probably SW Celebration.
>inquisitr.com/3807988/kathleen-kennedy-reveals-when-star-wars-episode-8-trailer-will-be-released/

i wonder how much of this they ripped off?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Last_of_the_Jedi

Ironical how these new movies are just EU

HOLY FUCK THANK YOU

The opening fanfare was weak as fuck compared to the recording used for the OT.

This. Is it was fucking pathetic.

because then disney would have to take risks

They took a pretty stupid risk not using the london symphony. Disney can't do anything right.

It's because John wasn't well enough to travel.

But yea it definitely shows

The opening has absolutely no punch to it.

I thought something felt off with it. It almost sounded like it was recorded with midis desu

The opening fanfare was garbage but I actually liked like half of the score.

youtube.com/watch?v=ER2a9NBsPXk

TRAILER HERE

I mean if they killed John Williams by forcing him to travel while sick I think that'd be the bigger issue.

that was straight bs.

Teaser

Nebulas have never been in Star Wars before. This isn't me saying that this proves either side.

They could CGI him.

They couldn't set something up so he could conduct them from a giant screen?

What is that ominous voice saying? I can't hear a fucking things

i don't watch dudebro ball though

BUY MORE TOYS!

I knew I wasn't the only one that noticed this. The moment I heard the opening crawl in the theater I knew something was off. It's not as sharp. It seemed like that opening note was a cushioned attack. The LSO doesn't pull that punch.

Here's something interesting: this is the first time an Episode title appeared in any of the movies. None of the other movies ever said "A New Hope, the Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith, or The Force Awakens." The phrase "The last Jedi" appears in the TFA crawl.

I doubt there's any significance, but it's interesting.

A new order is rising. Don't fight it.

This seems pretty real

fake and gay