pastebin.com/kg4BrLSv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek

Ignore it, there's banter youtube.com/watch?v=SoxxHeBJmz8

>thinking anything will happen

Sad!

egypt got like 3000 signatures from the vatican city already

>tfw vatican only has 800 people

Even if they got 15million signatures it still wouldn't equal the amount of people who voted remain who obviously want a new referendum

Twitter was deleted

Thats a preddy gud petition system
They can just ignore any petition they want

That was the work of a blackhat live on pol before his thread got deleted.

Regardless of whether every vote is legal or not, it's still impressive how there is STILL a steady flow of people signing.

Not even Sup Forums is this autistic.

Only 350k of the people who voted were British, and large amounts of those votes were foreigners using UK post codes.

..Stay salty thudercuck.

Women. They try to turn everything to shit. #Brexit

who is this thunderfoot faggot? he one of those enlightened atheists I hear so much about?

Ha, essentially yes.. Also hes a cuck scientist that shakes his booty fo dem EU shekels.

REMINDER:
archive.is/2ctr8
REMINDER:
archive.is/2ctr8
REMINDER:
archive.is/2ctr8
REMINDER:
archive.is/2ctr8

Ahahaha holy fuck

repost it plox
It was going up by 10,000 a min during the thread

Funfact: If you check the JSON now it displays the votes as all being from the UK.

Also is this shit being slided?

>postcode is some leafy suburb in Sevenoaks
bet she still crows about how oppressed she is

Mfw it fails because GB didn't get a lot of votes

Wouldn't they still check if these signatures are legit Brits? In case they don't ignore this petition that is.

lol what a joke.

lol people need to sign it with syrian and iraqi postal codes

>remaintard fearmongering again
Yeah, because that's how economy works, you could be making trillions, but you won't do it because you "hate" them. :(

20%+ of the votes were from outside the UK. not as bad as the 350k figure (80%). i wouldn't bother spreading this disinfo

pastebin.com/kg4BrLSv

I don't understand why all the Stay voters don't just migrate to somewhere else in the EU. They're all for migration anyway, right?

Messaged her posing as a cop letting her know we'll be visiting her on charges of Petition fraud.