Antarctica

Redpill me on antarctica, Sup Forums. Is anything going on down there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5lQ9DCXIbs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
geology.com/sea-level-rise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

The orcas are colonizing us

[REDACTED]

alien spacecraft. and penguin bukkake

150000 children vanish every year. They gotta be somewhere.

Nah, they're cool.

>Redpill me on antarctica, Sup Forums.

What, you mean (((Antartica)))?

There is land under the ice. And life.

Antarctica is a very rare flag.

That's all I know, enjoy your redpill.

The majority of the Earth's Jews live in Antarctica. The ones outside of Antarctica are just scouts deployed to notify the main colony when the conditions are right to unleash their full power.

Biological weapons testing labs.

Seriously.

Its one of the few places on earth where they dont have to worry about a possible outbreak.

The cure for cancer is stored there.

The goyim know

they aren't even trying to hide the fact that there's alien life down there anymore

you can see 3 fish-like alien bipedals in the background of this tour of the south pole
youtube.com/watch?v=P5lQ9DCXIbs

I hear it's cold

RARE

Never seen that flag before.

nice

There is ruins of an ancient alien civilization under the ice.

Why does Qatar flag looks like a Chocolate bar?

Secret Underground Nazi Base

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump

EDUCATE YOURSELVES

Yes, Argentina is claiming the British lands in Antartica too.

That's not a Nazi base. The nazis were just using facilities built by the Elder Things.

The Elder Things are still chilling down there I imagine.

The only continent of this world we will never be able to fully colonize, given the sheer amount of kms and kms of ice from the actual crust.
Strategically speaking Antarctica is probably the richest continent right now, being untouched for millennia.
Given the "lol lets not touch antarctica" global agreement which of course is total bullshit, expect some interesting shit there, in a way or another.

There are a continents worth of untapped resources beneath the ice. In the future Antarctica should become an Anglo only colony with underground cities and undersea ports.

Do you want to be the one to start the war against the Elder Things?
I don't.

Elder niggers are an inferior species

There is an entire continent explored as recently as 1500's, an archaic map was found and matched modern satellite x-rays of the landmass under the ice.

There is a natural hotspring oasis about 13 miles inland (I believe on the left half between coast of chile and SA) found after WWII when looking for Nazi bases in the 50's.

How can they be an inferior species when they are the ones that created all life on Earth?

T E K E L I L I
E
K
E
L
I
L
I

It's the location of the final boss.

Eldrich (((Iceberg)))

Yes, it's said nazis have there a secret base

hollowearth.gif

obviously this would never happen in my lifetime but I would love to see what it would look like if all the ice melted

There's definitely something strange going on there. Land masses shouldn't be a perfect circle like that.

That treaty expires in 2050 sometime (I think, might be later actually). Given the upcoming shortages of thousands of different natural resources we are close to depleting, you can bet that treaty will be re-worked sometime before the expiration date. Money trumps environmentalism and politics, so the Antarctic will be exploited in the not so distant future.

> I would love to see what it would look like if all the ice melted
If I recall it right we would all drown

Antarctica has the world's richest deposits of coal, iron and uranium, and it is also extremely rich in oil.
Implying we will ever be able to melt almost 5 kilometers of ice sheet to reach the first frozen bedrock, it would be a new America all over again.

It would also probably start WW3 as everyone and their brother attempted to get at those resources.

Because Cthulhu was rekt by a boat

No, but rather than waste our resources trying to colonize Mars, we should be going to Antarctica where the winds blow the strongest, there's more water than anywhere else on Earth, and there's no animal habitat to fuck up.

It would actually increase the sea level by 60-70 meters.
geology.com/sea-level-rise/
>mfw australia gains an inner sea

Cthulhu wasn't created by the Elder Things. He's not from Earth.
All life on Earth was created by the Elder Things.

wow 60 meters isn't as bad as I imagined it would be

I believe by the time we actually run out of resources and start developing extreme-condition-proof equipment to tap to the untouched resources, we'll be more probably mining the moon and asteroids rather than antarctica.
Hell, there are asteroids made of pure gold the size of Manhattan.

HERE WE GO LADS.

>HP Lovecraft gets so butthurt at his seafood allergies and all his Northeastern friends making fun of him for it that he makes the supreme evil gods of the fucking UNIVERSE squidfaces.

>isn't as bad
All of the US west coast will drown, user.
Almost 100 millions will die.

He got better.
And Cthulhu is an Old One (racially Xothian, nationally Rl'yehian), which is a whole category of powerful, super-dimensionals; the Elder Things are one race, specifically, highly evolved and technologically developed starfish, and the closest thing to Man besides the future Great Race of Yith.

And yet we'll never explore the oceans.
We've mapped the entire earth yet only 3% of the oceans have been explored.

the key to the flat earth truth

There's probably a massive Nazi base there, hidden inside the mountains and the ice, where they continue to develop advanced technology out of the reaches of Jews.
There's also probably a bunch of government weapons testing sites and stuff like that where they perform excitements and shit.
And supposedly there is a war going on there between a bunch of space faring factions, alien and human. Not sure if it's true though. There was a huge thread about it a week ago that had a ton of information.

byeee

>west
East, damn me.

Cthulhu is not a god nor is he species gods.

Penguins rule the world.

Ice-jews and hyper-nazis are waging an unending war.

Antarctic NAZI REICH reconquest when?

Imagine all these uber Aryans being revealed to save Earth for the white race after being hidden in secret empires on Earth and Space the whole time.

This makes me really wish the flat/huge/inside out/hollow/etc theories about Earth were true, so we could have like hundreds of super huge continents, planets, and dimensions for pure intelligence aryans and angelic human beings to take over and progress humanity. And that the reason our world looks so shitty is that we are living in the multicultural trash heap of the galactic human race which has already moved beyond us.

....I just want Whites to win god damn it.

DELETE THIS.

Why do you care so much? The USA won't be white anymore by the time we start considering mining Antarctica.

There's a stargate the reptilians frequently use

the entrance to the Inner Earth.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

That is actually logical. For any sort of disease research

>crust

What are you talking about you cretin?

So boat > Cthulhu > Starfish things?

Mass media censorship is true

I recently re-read Call of Cthulhu after many years. Here's what actually happens:
>Cthulhu slides to the waters after the boat
>Nordic captain makes the ship do a 180 at full speed
>ship blasts through Cthulhu's gelatinous head
>as the distance between the 2 is rapidly increasing, captain can still see that the head is rapidly reforming
>Cthulhu doesn't pursue, they escape
>the end
The actual reason why Cthulhu couldn't or didn't fulfill his objective and why R'lyeh sank again is never clearly explained. Possibly it was due to the stars not actually being right. But it is explained very clearly that the only thing the boat slam accomplished is to prevent Cthulhu from murdering the boat.

Let's lay this shitty meme to rest now please.

What if the jews know that carbon emissions are melting the Ice cap and they kill everyone that creates alternative energy because they want all the minerals that lay under the ice in Antarctica?

Oil. Lots of it.

>implying life on Earth is alien life

the earth is made of bread dumbass, there's a lot of ice on top of the crusty outside. gotta get down into the soft, gooey inside.

well shit nigga, archive?

YOU AREN'T ME

who are you

>Almost 100 millions will die.

I'm ok with this

Hitler is thare

aliens coming
no hope

its not snow, its cocaine

>perfect circle
nigga what

Really makes you think desu senpai.

I've always had a fascination with Antarctica.

I wish I could live there.

Well it would protect you from niggers since niggers can't stand the cold.

>....I just want Whites to win god damn it.
Sadly It won't happen lad.... But look on the bright side, whites will eventually become in a rare but beautiful and wise race. They will be considered as elves

BAS member here. There is absolutely nothing going on in Antarctica. Don't even bother extensively analysing Google Earth because you will not find anything potentially cataclysmic.

you can just buy a big cooler, put on a jacket and live inside to recreate the experience

Adam is in there...
Shhh, can't tell you more...

Of course shit is happening there. Look at the only two things every country in the world can agree on: space and Antarctica. They all heavily protect those places to prevent anyone from getting undeniable flat earth proof.

Well I don't see any elves today...

You should be ashamed of yourself you dirty anti-semite.

large US military base, who knows what they are doing besides some science.

Look up Admiral Byrd's expeditions to Antarctica.

There are no nazis in Neuschwabenland. To believe otherwise is just foolish.

>Why do you care so much? The USA won't be white anymore by the time we start considering mining Antarctica.

Well hopefully the neo-aryan empires can reclaim what's left of America and make it great again with european colonization and....relocation of hostile natives.

a fucking chocolate bar