Christian General

It's been a long time since the ADL has called the Orthodox Church to follow the suit of their brothers, the Protestants and Catholics. But Orthodox still refuse to comply, is there any excuse for this?

>ADL Urges Orthodox Christian Churches To Excise Anti-Semitism From Liturgy

>Eric J. Greenberg, ADL Associate Director of Interfaith Affairs, noted that some Orthodox liturgy still refer to Jews as Christ-killers, and that some Easter services include calls for revenge against Jews. He noted that the Roman Catholic Church and several Protestant churches have removed anti-Semitic passages from its liturgy, and that the Vatican repudiated the deicide charge against the Jewish people in 1965.

archive.adl.org/presrele/chjew_31/5069_31.html#.V271CvkrJmN

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
youtube.com/watch?v=KYtTSNjky0c
youtube.com/watch?v=rwHLxwR9Joo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Greenberg)))

What is even going on anymore. Jewing against religion?

>calls for revenge against Jews
I don't understand. Shouldn't thry be thanked for their part in doing the stuff? It's good that he was killed, right? So, why be mad at the peoplr who did it for doing their part in the plan?

ANGLICANISM OR LUTHERANISM? WHAT ARE KEY DIFFERENCES?

Anglicanism is Lutheranism with optional belief in Catholic theology.

Anglicanism is for Anglos and Lutheranism is for Aryans.

When the Fedora Atheists start shitposting, please link them to this post to save yourself some time explaining to them why they're edgy fourteen year olds that worship Dawkin's penis.

Have a good day Christ bros.

hey joo,

is there any excuse for the antigentile Talmud?

when will heebs reject hatred?

The Talmud is a collection of opinions by rabbis, the Orthodox Liturgy is their official Church teaching and considered infallible.

The Orthodox Church hasn't barely changed jack shit since 400AD, they HATE diverting from hardcore tradition.

Meanwhile you have the pope licking peoples feet and saying christianity is like isis.

Catholics need to boot him the fuck out, desu, you guys are based enough to do it, you just have a traitor as a pope right now.

Because its orthodoxy. The strictest non-revisionist denomination, I would guess.

Appeal to tradition is not an argument.

Does no one have answers to this? I'm really curious.
If Jesus dying was good how are the people who killed him bad? The whole plan was that he'd be killed, whoever did it was just doing their part in the divine plan.

The ADL literally asked the Bavarian Passion Play to please remove the crucifixion part.

Traditionalism is a fantastic argument, actually.

Look at what happened to the Episcopals.

>tfw jew
>tfw Christian friends took me to their church for lunch
>Beautiful white Christian girls
>Loyal
>Have values similar to my own
>Some of the few decent women left in 2016
>No chance because i'm Jewish

Fuck this gay earth.

The Talmud is the "liturgy" of Rabbinical Jews. Orthodox churches are autocephalous. Judaism is more unified than Orthodoxy because you have to persuade a smaller number of people.

I guess the idea is if you mastermind a plot and it involves expectation that your wife will cheat on you.

Hey guys.

What do you think the mark of the beast will be?

Some crackpot theory nutjobs were trying to say cellphones... but as many of you know, that theory isn't really held up by scripture. If you think so, I can explain to you why it just doesn't work. Same with SSN, etc.

RFID chip m8

they already use them in Sweden

>What do you think the mark of the beast will be?
Does it really matter? There's a lot of shit that has to happen before it gets to that point.
Prophecies aren't real anyway.

If Jesus said to not hate, how can you support homophobia?

You don't know what liturgy is, Jews have liturgy, the Talmud isn't the liturgy

Judaism is way less unified than the Orthodoxy Church. The Orthodox Church has autonomous administration, that's it. Judaism has widely differing beliefs on practice and belief,the major three branches are Reform, Conservative, and Orthodox, and they are very different, even from rabbi to rabbis within each branch.

Why would there be no chance? By "Jewish" did you mean to say "beta, but also not good at anything in particular, and not rich"?

No, it's more of a human life. Something Jews hold in contempt.

israel is Jewish Orthodox

JEWISH ORTHODOX

This is more valid, but -

has a great point.

Even if RFID chips end up being the mark of the beast, they aren't right now.

This is why the phone theory, the SSN theory, the barcode theory are all bullshit.

The mark of the beast comes AFTER the Antichrist. That means the RFID chip can't be the mark until the Antichrist is on this Earth, rules the world, gives life unto the image of the beast (Possibly Sentient AI), and then MANDATES all take the chip or die.

Everything else is just theorists trying to check the boxes for a vague concept in Revelation.

Typical Jew arguments, words mean what you want them to mean, "Reform" are Jews when you want them to be and otherwise not. In a discussion in which you ask us to erase our entire culture. You will not stop until Jews die.

True, but Orthodox rabbis don't all agree, they argue all the time. Arguing with God is even an approved practice.

Anglicanism is Catholic-lite, while Lutheranism is scripture focused, in the most general of terms.

In practice...I largely found there really wasn't too much of a difference when I went to either. Anglicans/Episcopalians use the '...catholic and Apostolic Church...', while Lutherans remove the catholic part with Christian. Found that Lutherans, well the Missouri & Wisconsin Synod ones, are more conservative leaning.

When did Jesus say to embrace sin? Jesus clearly commands people to hate the right thing for the right reasons.

Jews agree to kill a Gentile and disagree what his hair color is.

>2016
>being a christian cuck

No, I mean because i'm not willing to convert and neither are they.

I make 100K/year at 23, will that be rich enough for them?

homophobia is a marketing term, intended to attack ones masculinity for not accepting homosexuality. but disgust is not fear, it's just rejection of behaviour that is harmful.

Yeshua rejected sin, but accepted sinners. and also said that many are born as eunuchs. you can accept that any way you like.

Please don't remind me about the Episcopals. That church left me to become a den of heathens, blasphemers, and unfiltered heretics.

I want to have communion every morning by myself. What sort of bread and juice is best to use (alcohol isn't an option, but I can get nonalcoholic wine)? Any ritual I should perform while doing it?

Isn't there a passage in the Talmud where a Rabbi argues with God and God actually change his mind?

It's pretty funny.

>trusting a pope from the society of jesus

these people are not christians, worse than jews

Why do you or they have to convert?
You should listen to Dennis Prager talk about marriage, you should feel free to go after a Christian girl.

christians don't have a pope
>nice try faggot

The people holding up those signs aren't saying "don't hate gay people" they're trying to turn christian sects into SJW breeding grounds like the Black Lives Matter Pentecostals.

I don't hate gay people btw, I am one. I acknowledge sinful nature and those gay pride parades are nothing but propaganda.

Link?

Catholics are not that diffrent.

protestants also argue. this isn't an argument.

Good stuff, thanx

Look up Dennis Prager Male Female Hour on YouTube or listen to his radio show or visit his blog or buy one of his books.

Friends, I think it is easy to look in Revelation and very clearly see where we are heading.

Now, much of my interpretation deals with technology. Technology is great. Current tech, that is. With the internet through my phone and PC I have been able to learn enough to become faithful. Without the internet, I wouldn't even be a Christian. Specifically a Catholic.

Now, even though the internet is a wonderful thing and most tech developments will do great things for our world, we must be wary in a few areas.

Revelation 13:15 -

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Note the "to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak."

Apply this to modern day. How, possibly, could this be achieved?

Well, the image is an object. It is a physical thing. And it is given life and is able to speak. In my eyes, the image will be a robot, and the life will be AI.

But why would the world worship an AI?

The AI would profess itself as super intelligent. It would blaspheme against God. It would lead people away from God and say, no, that isn't real, that isn't true.

But what about the mark of the beast?

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"

Since this AI will effectively be a supercomputer and be in control of our world, alongside the Antichrist and the False Prophet, it will most likely require all to willingly take on a means to be tracked and identified. This will all occur after very tough times, so the excuse may be that it is to make sure that rations of food, of supplies, are orderly and managed properly.

Alternatively, this may just mean worshipping the image of the beast by believing what it says about God, or by doing something to profess that.

But, there's more.

There's times in the Bible that happens. I think it was when Moses was talkong to God and he's like "tell my people to pray to me a thousand times a day" and Moses says "mate, your being a dip, that's way too much". So they haggle a bit and settle on a lower amount of praying. I'm sure something like that happened.
Anybody know the story I'm thinking of?

>le not approving homosexuality means you hate them meme

Catholics can still recover, they just need to unfuck the Vatican before the current pope goes more AWOL than he already is.

>Thomas Aquinas
How can a man be so based, the physical body shouldn't be able to hold that much energy.

>Schönborn is a member of the Elijah Interfaith Institute Board of World Religious Leaders.[31]
>Elijah Interfaith Institute is a nonprofit, international, interfaith organization which was founded by Rabbi Alon Goshen-Gottstein in 1997.
>founded by Rabbi Alon Goshen-Gottstein
Just leave us the fuck alone, Jews!

This mark may represent transhumanism.

The opportunity of "immortality" through tech may be offered. This would make sense, it connects back to satan's first lie (you surely will not die). It would also be another counterfeit of God.

Everyone would most likely willingly take this. Those who wouldn't would be pressured out of good intention and possibly killed.

However, this will be a false promise. The people will be cheating death and ignoring God. The fake eternal life they will be given won't be eternal, and when the second coming occurs, they will not be saved by Christ.

You could always accept the Lamb of God Yeshua Christ.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

This
There have been worse popes. It's like the roman emperors. Some of them are good, and some of them are bad.

There was the bit which Joseph Heller brilliantly satirizes in God Knows.
God sees the Wandering Israelites turning back to Egyptian idol worship. He's so livid that He wants to kill them all. Moses points out that God going through all that trouble to bring His people to the middle of a wasteland, just to annihilate them, would make Him look the slightest bit silly.

>Roman Emperors

>Some of them are good
Emperor Constantine (was he ever formally canonized by the church? he needs to be).

>and some of them are bad.
>Emperor Nero.
Raped little boys, fucked his own mother and asked his tutor to kill himself in front of his family because he was bored.

yes it is. Its the perfect one in this case. Shove your dilettante rules of argument up your ass.

An ideology is a premise and a conclusion in itself. A philosophy has room to grow and be argued for and against but a religion (especially in an orthodox sense) unquestioning adherence.

He is canonized among the Eastern and Oriental churches.

did anyone catch this debate?
youtube.com/watch?v=KYtTSNjky0c

black hebrew israelite elder rawchaa shayar vs reformed baptist james white.
it was amazing.

I loved that debate, actually.

Also this brings up something I was pondering a while ago.

WHY ON EARTH can we not get good debaters?

Take the Bill Nye debate for example.

Ken Ham couldn't refute the potato-tier arguments of a 13-year old fedora wearer.

We need a modern day Thomas Aquinas.

Yes but they were mostly sinners, not heretics like Francis.

I'll bump your thread if you bump mine brothers. We need some morale to counter the concern trolls.

Jews still refer to Jesus as the son of a mother's whore, and they ask us to stop blaming them for doing exactly what they did? Fuck jews

That she-pope wasn't an heretic?

You mean the one that didn't exist?

ugh, I forgot about her.

I wouldn't describe her as a heretic more so dumber than a second coat of paint; "they know not what they do" is rather fitting.

Francis does, however.

You Christ-cucks better keep this shit in your containment threads. You are welcome to your beta religion, but I don't want to see this "love thy enemy" bullshit leak out into the general population.

calm your tits, there's clauses for massacring the threat too.

Don't you have a train to detonate yourself in, Muhammad?

>he doesn't know about the Russian Orthodoxy

>t ahmed
We don't want your globalist religion ahmed. Fuck off.

She's a myth.

God here

I would just like to clear a few things up, first "creation"

for a start even that words is problematic as it implies a separation between creation and creator, in Truth they are One,

a better "creation" story would be to refer to God as "the self"

In the beginning was the God, and only God, there was nothing outside of God
God decided that to play a game, you know this because Joy, bliss and love are most congruent with Games, the structure of the game he decided to play is most simple, it is hide and seek, god hides from himself and he seeks himself
none can hide as perfectly as god, but none can seek as perfectly as god either
this hide and seek is the same as good and evil, yin and yang, true and false, matter and energy, faith and reason, they are all games
From this the game produces players, winners and losers winners and losers are both god in disguise, those who go to hell and those who go to heaven are both god in disguise, hell is heaven in disguise and heaven is hell in disguise.
this is what Jesus means when he says the first shall be last and the last shall be first

In order to become fully involved and committed to the game one final piece is needed, his omniscience prevents him from experiencing the game as "real" because he already knows what will happen, who will win, so in order to play the game he makes himself forget that he is God, this way he becomes truly committed to his "roles" in the game, he experiences them as real, he identifies with them, he has fear and anxiety, what if [X] wins wouldn't that be terrible, because he has forgotten that he is [X]

there is no difference between the player and the game,
You are the player
You are God
that is why the name of God is "I AM", it is hidden in plain site, yet you do not perceive

This makes me very happy.

You again. Go away

you're a myth and a bad player

>Francis does, however.
I don't see Francis as an heretic. He's trying to adapt the church to the current year ideals. He really wants to revive the faith in the West. Wrong way in my opinion.

I mean, he's really a nice person, maybe too much. I see him as a deluded idealist, but not as an heretic.

Who wants to fuck Christchan?

Then this should make you jump for joy

Oh my god it does.

O Lord our God, God of Power and Might, powerful in strength, strong in
battle, You once gave miraculous strength to Your child David granting
him victory over his opponent the blasphemer Goliath. Mercifully
accept our humble prayer. Send Your heavenly blessing upon these weapons
(..naming each weapon..). Give to them power and strength that they may
protect Your holy Church, the poor and the widows, and Your holy
inheritance on earth, and make them horrible and terrible to any enemy army,
and grant victory to Your people for your glory, for You are our
strength and protection and unto You do we send up praise and glory, to the
Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit, now and ever, and to the ages
of ages. Amen.

Post more chris-chan.

is that their prayer as they do it?

Semitism: Residents of Arabic Peninsula

And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove godlessness from Jacob.
27And this is My covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”f
28Regarding the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but regarding election, they are loved on account of the patriarchs. 29For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable.

Yeah

I'm fairly certain, yes.

After that they bless the soldiers with holy water so their hearts are stronger than their enemies.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwHLxwR9Joo

I wish I was Russian.

This, you can never have enough christ-chan

What should I look for in a church?
Any non-obvious red-flags to look for?

I was going to a presbyterian church in MN but recently moved to the south

TFW haven't been to church in months. TFW can't go alone. TFW the friend who used to go with me lives in another state. I didn't really like the Lutherans that much, but it was nice to go to church with a friend.

Jews are Satanic.

Make friends at church, silly. Your brothers in Christ make the best friends!

It's an Orthodox thing in general.

you have to pay to see christ-chan comics now
bad feel man

Subtle things:

1. The condition of the church.

If it looks run down, shoddy, cracked windows, etc. the people inside are not very serious about the gospel (think of addicts that are using the "better safe than sorry" and "I can shoot up as long as I repent every time I do").

2. Be wary of postings on cork boards. If you see "feminist empowerment meeting" or "gay youth day" you need to run. These are the kind of people that change and skew the bible often like a fat man changes toilet paper rolls.

3. Don't focus too much on finding a church, as a decent church with minor flaws is better than none at all.

Would marry and create an army of future Christian warriors with 10/10

KEY SIMILARITY IS YELLING

MISSIONARY POSITION FOR PROCREATION AND SNUGGLES ONLY