Sup Forums, redpill me on the link between homosexuality and pedophilia. It's real, isn't it?

Sup Forums, redpill me on the link between homosexuality and pedophilia. It's real, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478390/#B78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Homosexuals are disproportionately pedophiles. Or maybe the other way around

Very real lad, very real.

Why do you think there are so many fags in pedowood?

The link is that the only literal issue with the two of them is social taboo.

mental illness

i want to buttsex her

Are there actual citations of numbers and things?

I'm trying to Jewgle the topic and coming up with nothing but Huffpo and other liberal rags saying "nuh-uh, now shut up about it"

I know I've seen the numbers before but I didn't save them, so I'm hoping a fellow Sup Forumslack has them

has she ever spoken out against the slander about her all over the internet?

maybe she secretly is really like that?

in kek's name

Because they weren't diddled as kids, so therefore they have the urge to diddle kids. Whereas as adults who were diddled as kids, have the urge to be with men old enough to be their great grandfather - so they can re-live the diddled fantasies until they die from AIDS/HIV in their 30s/40s. Notice how the "twink"-type gays never make it past their 40s, they ALWAYS die "young", while their little rape-lords live well into their 70s and 80s.

This is all proven fact, so...

There's a study in Canada that showed 1/3rd of child abusers are faggots.

Also a study in Australia that showed faggotry is caused by child abus.

Watch Pastor Anderson's sermon "the sodomite agenda". A lot of interesting cited statistics in there.

I would expect majority of pedos to be bisexuals. When the victim is that young the experience probably isn't any different as long as you stick it in their ass.

in Hungary people used pedophile to describe a guy liking young boys so someone who is also gay. im not sure why but until 10-20 years ago thats what it meant

Sorry Germany. We severed ties. No Anglo women for you anymore.

You get to sex "Eternal Anglo Turkroach" instead.

Gays are 1.6% of the population and 33% of the pedophiles.

You decide

C H E C K E D

kek is receptive to this idea

>one instance.

Come on pol, you can do better.

There is a real correlation between Pedophilia and extreme Star Trek obsessiveness

About a decade ago the FBI, Scotland Yard and Interpol did an examination of pedophiles trying to find some similarity globally, something that was a common thread

Upon review at thousands of pedophiles, age, race, education, societal status, employment, the only standout was that most, not all, but most male pedophiles has collections of Star Trek memorabilia

Not just a few DVD's or a toy phaser, but uniforms, dolls, functioning replicas, books, stickers, badges, even rooms dedicated to Star Trek, they also found that it is mainly centered on the Original Series with some Next Generation overlap, this was single most common element tying convicted/suspected pedophiles together world wide

I read some of a annotated overview paper that was sent out to law enforcement sex crime units all over the US, my father was a detective in the sex crimes unit in the city we lived in and he thought I might find it interesting

Fuark, that's he hottest picture of her by far.

No way that's not a push up bra. Tay Tay doesn't have Ta Tas.

Specific numbers are hard to get, because of how doubly radioactive the research topic is, but gay people, men in particular are overwhelmingly overlapping with pedo.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478390/#B78

They're showing a 1.4 to 1 straight men to gay pedo ratio for criminals, where if you take a 10 percent gay ratio, it should be more like 9 to 1. That's much worse than black people and violent crimes to put it in statistical perspective.

Even the lowest most conservative figures have it at +9 percent, with some reading at + 40 percent..

This was especially true back pre 1980. For example, Harvey Milk, the legendary gay rights activist actually had sex with underage boys, although there's some debate on whether it was 15 year olds or 11 year olds.

Politically, there was much overlap: Both were traditional christfag morality laws. Using classical Greek and Roman traditions to justify their activities.

After the 80's the gays jetisoned the pedos politically.

As gay is normalizing, we may actually see the confluence of gay pedos drop. As people who need to be different for the sake of being different go to transexuality and other advanced WTF gender stuff.

Most fags would admit that if they were being honest. Even a casual observer can tell their subculture is incredibly youth focused and uses the same ageplay terminology that the BDSM people who like that shit do. Both call the top "Daddy" .
The fact is , most child molestation is man--n-boy, so, at best, those men are bisexual, right? Seems logical. However, psychological institutional thought is that somehow, wanting to plow another male's butthole open or having them play with or suck your dick is not a homosexual act if you prefer underage boys and not men.
It's some pretty extreme doublethink, similar to what goes one with the transgender issue .It's mostly pushed by memebers of the APA who are, surprise surprise, gays or trannys(and as often as not, jews, jews are the gayest ethnic group by far, represented ten to one in proportion to their size of the populace)

I don't know if gay men are more likely to be pedophiles than straight men. Honestly, there aren't enough gay men for that to matter that much, especially considering that most gay men still wouldn't be pedophiles.

Pedophiles are their own thing. Single men should not be stereotyped as pedophiles either.
I do not think statutory rape should be confused with pedophilia. Whatever your feelings are, certainly having sex with an 8 year old is much, much, worse, and fundamentally different, than having sex with a 17 year old.

No one here has linked to any verifiable data ( I couldn't access that article).

People who cannot control their sexual urges are dangerous to children and other vulnerable people.