Does it ever freak anyone out that somebody made a lighthearted sitcom about a woman who just spent 20 years getting...

Does it ever freak anyone out that somebody made a lighthearted sitcom about a woman who just spent 20 years getting raped in a basement

>"somebody"
it was tina fey you twat

no, im not surprised. she can get away with anything

was the rape ever implied? It seemed like it just assumed he locked them up but never beat them or anything

Somewhere in season 1 she said there was weird sex stuff.

Hella

So glad nobody spams threads about this wrinkly old bitch anymore.

Because most Netflix shows only get threads during the month a new season is released.

with the other women

There was the scene where she goes on a date and thinks initiating sex consists of pushing the guy on his back and covering his mouth with one hand while spreading his legs with the other

And there was her mother's entire rant in the S2 finale, just went ahead and grabbed the exact quote:

>You think this is my fault somehow? You sound like them reporters and police station ladies treating me like you got kidnapped 'cause I wore a tube skirt. Well, what the fudge does that have to do with the price of meat in Muncie? A crazy man snatched you and locked you up. Men keep doing that, every dang day, every dang way. When are we gonna talk about that, world? I don't hurt kids! And women don't rape things!

The most disgusting thing about this show is that a white female was paired with a asian """man""" instead of a light eyed white man.

This propaganda belongs in the netflix ghetto.

She can't keep getting away with it!

well i guess its canon. nice one fey

>and thinks initiating sex consists of pushing the guy on his back and covering his mouth with one hand while spreading his legs with the other

oh
oh shit i need to have "the talk" with my daughter again

i dont know what to take away from this

Uhhhhhhhhhh

y-you just... you just see the whole world through crazy goggles, huh?

I guess you could say no one told her life was gonna be this way

>Jews
>white

I think the user's implying that his young daughter watched a show that was more adult that the user thought. Nothing lewd.

>Deracinated normies
>Expected to know what "white" is.