Jeremy Jahns is the worst critic on the internet. This board likes to make fun of Chris Stuckmann...

Jeremy Jahns is the worst critic on the internet. This board likes to make fun of Chris Stuckmann, but not even he would make a video as useless as this. A fucking 3 1/2 minute long video talking about the subtitle of a movie that comes out next year. He makes Stuckmann look like Roger Ebert.

bump

Have you considered killing yourself today? I think you should.

>e-celebs

t.Jeremy

What's worse is that you actually made a thread for this shit. kys

>talking about the subtitle of a movie that comes out next year

OH MY GOD IT COMES OUT IN DECEMBER YOU IDIOT

respond to this post an jeremy will die

It's because there is no discussion about Jeremy Jahns, everyone knows he's complete trash, there is nothing to talk about.

Discussion is had only when there are two conflicting sides, and there is basically no one defending him in any kind of way.

Maybe if you are 12 years old then he might appeal to you.

I actually like Jeremy. He's down to Earth and isn't afraid of liking popular movies. I relate to that more than some stuck up know it all in the NYT

Buy an ad

>isn't afraid of liking popular movies

A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

B

S

O

L

U

T

E

M

A

D

M

A

N

At least Jeremy knows what he is and doesn't pretend otherwise. Stuckmann has only seen a handful of movies made before 1970 and still considers himself an expert in cinema

Why are you subscribed to him?

>He's down to Earth and isn't afraid of liking popular movies.
He's a shill and you only like him because you are too cowardly to face reality.

Why are you afraid of liking popular movies?

>This board likes to make fun of Chris Stuckmann, but not even he would make a video as useless as this.

I could see him doing that actually, and his video would be like 3x as long. Either way Jahns is nowhere near as cringe inducing. He seems like a normal dude who could be fun to hang out with. Stuckmer seems like the kind of autismo who would spend all night arguing a minute detail you disagreed about and get genuinely angry/sad when you didn't agree with him.

Because big budget mainstream cinema exists purely as a means to line the pockets of Jews and spread destructive agendas though propaganda.

When you hand over your dollars for your latest "nerd culture" enabling blockbuster what you're really doing is funding your own genocide.

who
is this an advertising post

No he isn't.

He doesn't act like a smug film goer, the dude likes movies and wants to talk about them, he won't give some pseudo intellectual movie an A because he's afraid of looking dumb.

He likes his popcorn movies and he isn't afraid to say so.

He's actually pretty good user. His vids are mildly entertaining.

Please tell me you're just memeing and you don't actually believe that.

At least he is easy-going.

Remember when Chris Stuckmann went full autism when he thought RLM made fun of him? Or when he cried over the fact that no one liked his BvS script?

>He doesn't act like a smug film goer
He acts like a retard.

>he's afraid of looking dumb
That's because he is dumb.

Who gives a fuck? You didn't have to watch it.

Even if he is dumb (I don't believe he is) his videos are a good barometer to use if you will ENJOY a movie.

I can appreciate and know a film is good, like the Revenant, but will I particularly enjoy it and have fun? Well his videos can tell me that.

He's a retard so what? Blame his million subscribers who clamor these kind of videos. You don't blame Marvel for shitting up the movie industry, you blame the audiences who eat that shit up by the millions (and Disney who conditions them to do so).

If you don't believe it then you're in the wrong place. Hollywood is not your friend.