LOOOOOOL !

LOOOOOOL !

>Illegal immigrants aiming to cross the Channel say Brexit will make it EASIER to sneak into Britain because France will no longer try to stop them

Frenchies are literally so pissed that they are letting illegals go through to England just becuase of the Brexit vote. tell me about that "white solidarity" again.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659052/Mayor-Calais-calls-migrant-camps-moved-Britain-Brexit-vote-scuppers-border-deal-France.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1nKGAI8iqyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you think France want to stay in the EU ?

*looks at flag*

yep, as expected.

i don't think a canadian can talk shit about other nation's flags fyi

Canada>Roachland

For now, France don't plan on letting any migrant going through. Some politicians (like the mayor of calais and the Economy Minister) want to end the Touquet agreement we don't have the burden but it doesn't seem like there will be any change since the president itself brush it off.

trips of truth

Anywhere > Roachistan

Have you read the top comments super-roach?

>fyi

I'm guessing you meant "imo" you stupid roach. "For your information" really doesn't work in that sentence.

only countries that have actually bombed ISIS should be allowed to post on Sup Forums

Shazza get the mortein!

sorry to break it to you, but Canada>Turk

can someone just bomb and collapse the tunnel?

You turks seem to hate white people and its pretty much expected that you shit talk us constantly

It seems to me that the problem could be solved by having few armed guards at the end of the tunnel

UK will be able to dump them back in France, nothing changes.

Maybe even directly send them home.

>france gets pissy because theyre a bunch of cucked frogs forced to take eu insurge-I MEAN MIGRANTS
>jealous of Great Britannias recently re-acquired testes
>illegals can now be deported from the isle 1000x easier
>Canada still better than turkroachistan

Do all sand-niggers hate white people?

Without the European Court of Justice, we can legislate their treatment as we please.
Enjoy migrant parts being fired back over the channel.

I imagined being able to vote for such things was the point of brexit?

>Say your gonna sneak into England
>Actually sneak into mainland Europe

>roach
>relevant

Turkey is a garbage country. Why do you actively support Isis? And you think you belong in the EU?

Once we are out of the ECHR, we can open fire.

>France lets them across
>Get met by HM armed forces
>AT 500 YARDS
>VOLLEY FIRE PRESENT

>sneak in
>across the english channel

you'd be better off going to ireland and walking up north

>implying they can't just secretively transport all the refugees to the atlantic so they get stung to death by lions mane jellyfish

What game?

But now we can shoot them for breaking our laws. If I tried to run across the border I would be shot. So should they.

Literally a fucking smelly cockroach

SuperPower 2

Also kek commands walls!

youtu.be/1nKGAI8iqyc

>Roachistan said from his bedroom...

>In the background he hears another bomb going off. 'Must be the PKK' he thinks. 'Or maybe ISIS'

His stomach rumbled, as he has not eaten since breaking the fast last night. 'I wonder whether the shariah police will behead me for eating a small snack' he wonders.

Suck is life in Roachistan.

Hey Op, how do you feel that the Brits fucked your invasion of Europe, two months ago your president said that 15 million turks were movĂ­ng to England once you had European passports, do you need something for your raw asshole.

>European Court of Justice

Likewise we wont have the EU meddling in our prison and justice system and putting the criminals rights before the victims