OFFICIAL Louisville Cardinals at NC State Wolfpack GAME THREAD

It's the battle for 3rd best ACC team, user.

Get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGVyenDWVfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll help your thread

but WHO'S GONNA HELP LOUISVILLE

Wow Louisville is shit. Honestly the whole ACC besides Clemson is pretty shitty. So shitty that NC State is the second best team

That's horrifying.

They're like the Mountain West at this point, except if Boise went 12-0 every year and won a title, except for that one time SDSU did it.

Miami, Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech are better than NC State

I'll give you Miami, not sure about Virginia Tech or Georgia Tech yet.

Not according to this game.

>this tight end

Muschamp's cock put 35 on this squad in this stadium. Pro tip: Lousyville sux

They played in Charlotte you nonce

why can't hasselbacks into hair?

Georgia Tech lost to Butch Jones; they aren't better than anything.

NC State lost to Will Muschamp. They aren't better than anything.

My bad, that totally absolves them of allowing 35 points in the L to Muschamp-coached SC talent.

Larry, I know times are rough and tomorrow is a big day for you, but you should be focused on Notre Dame

I just said that, I am pointing out that the ACC is hot fucking garbage outside of Clemson

Kek, focusing on owning LSU innaswamp.

Louisville is not very good this year. They will win, though

I was talking about teams better than NC State pay attention spaz.

Accurate assessment.
T. NCSU alum.

And since Muschamp is undefeated vs. Butch Jones, it logically follows that NC State is confirmed theoretically better than GaTech, via transitive property, even if they both suck too much to distinguish with the naked eye.

NCST will blow this, they always do. they haven't won a game as a ranked team since 2003 (and that was against WCU) and haven't won a ranked matchup since the early 1990s

what is this madness

GO PACK!

comparing recruiting classes of Louisville vs NC State

Lamar Jackson better hurry up and stop pretending to play QB.

Do you feel it LouisvilleFag?
youtube.com/watch?v=PGVyenDWVfc

it's over

TROLL WALL

MEME QBS BTFO

This

jackson should have been called for targeting head to head when trying to stop the touchdown

>louisville lost by 2 TDs
>announcer can't get lamar jackson's dick out of his mouth

>Ya y'know if LAMAR JACKSON carries the team back to a comeback win his Heisman hopes are reignited
>Lamar throws a pick six

Why do dumbass announcers suck (((Rosen)))'s cock and other memetier quarterbacks when Mayfield is the best QB in the College Football? They sucked off Rudolph too but he lost to TCU.

>

Jesus Christ, I didn't realize how close those motherfuckers were to not winning the natty

our season was powered by esoteric memes