Shame on yourselves, bongs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lsw0N9BxWrM
youtube.com/watch?v=z5x8yPLhI9U
youtu.be/qIjUESuwqes
youtu.be/XnldEg1aPBM
youtube.com/watch?v=nMs3HrxGRgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just shows how privileged she is, in very few places a complete retard like that can reach adulthood.

>"the majority of these people are over 75"

>Hate won
>Love won
Why do people speak like this now?

>"I thought this would be America, I thought it was America was the people who were so filled with hate"

Don't worry, we're on our way.

>5 shocking pics that will make you say fuck having borders and countries and shit

I'm sorry, but huehuehue meltdown is impossible to be overcomed youtube.com/watch?v=Lsw0N9BxWrM

They're self-righteous faggots

Sorry, I can't understand third world monkey-speak.

It's an easy way to slander the opposition and make your political stance the only right one.

It's also extremely childish. "My political beliefs are that love is good! If you disagree with me that means you politically support hate! How could anyone support hate as a political policy?"

It's an infantile world view.

god... could you imagine all the butthurt that would result from a Trump presidency?

spics and nigs chimping out. kek pls

>emotion is bad

They use general intuitive terms.
She equates hate with britain deciding to be on its own.
Its not so hard to understand how people can connect hate and the idea of Britian deciding to leave a union with other countries.
Its a seperationalisn descision.
i.e. we dont like(hate) europe, the European union and dont want to be apart of The European cultur/dont feel european enough.
Joining with others, being more friendly is connected to love while being isolationist and saparatist is connected ot feelings of hate.

Something about college, some of a bitch, assholes, but in Monkeish.

How are people connecting leaving the EU with racism.
Are these people fucking retarded.

>leaving an undemocratic regime is fascism
I wish the sea would swallow this shit island.

Do they not realize Europe is a continent not a country?

The almost unanimously voted against the Euro.. but now they want to be "part of Europe" (even though they already are).

>Implying all the debating over economic figures has any real relevance

You can debate the issue on different levels and from different points of view but none can generate a clear descision.
Overall its decided through cultural questions about how brits perceive themslves within the European sphere.

Even experts cant predict what will actually happen if this or that descision is made and makign descisions with insuffecient or partial knowledge will always be about emotions, subconsious predispositions and cultural questions.

>emotion is bad

You are a kike, you should know it's bad because emotion ignores logic.

It just baffles me that this is what constitutes political discourse: appealing to emotions and nothing else. Like you guys said, it's a hyper-generalized worldview based on the moral-highground. No wonder nothing gets done in a democracy.

Because learning about politics and economics is difficult and boring.

Much easier to speak in emotions.

I know (((flag))) but for once I have to agree that you're onto something. I think the reason the west is screwed is that in whites politics reason and logic have been replaced with emotion. I love how they talk about "ITS CURRENT YEAR" while using an outdated survival mechanism to make decisions that have real far reaching consequences for the future.

The Asians ultimately are a good thing to have here because they never use emotion to make decisions hell history shows that they'll even die en masse for something

Appeal to emotion has been a fallacy used since at least ancient Greece. Some things are too human to change. This is also an argument against democracy.

>whinges about fascism
>whinges about the opinions of people old enough to have experienced fascism

pic unrelated

Maybe the Jews are right, maybe it's time to get rid of the white race.

I didnt mean it as derogatory.
descisions are made based on emotion. We often make descisions under insufficient data so how do we come to an actual descision?
emotionally, based on culutral values, feelings of fear or hate or love or deovtion or faith.

Emotion is an important part of human existence and is the drive that keeps us doing things.
Staying alive is not rational, its based on our mental prograing through evolution.
We make descisinos based on emotions and psychological turbulances within ourselves.

It is exactly emotion that can bring about the unbeleivable.
Believing and hoping is irrational but it gives motivation to exactly bring the impossible to bare.

"muh emotion is dumb" is nothing but reddit fedora bullshit.

Emotion isn't dumb per se

But basing your entire political views around stupid secondary emotions like "love" and "hate" is what leads to a fucking up of society

A nation has to be run by someone who can think logically and rationally what will be good instead of running it based on how he personally feels that day

>Hate won

Yeah because leftists never shout "FUCK YOU" every 10 seconds, throw rocks and bottles at people, stampede down the street beating up everyone who disagrees with them...........If that's not hate then seriously, what the fuck is?

Funniest women alive
>uk went fascist cause of leave voters
Pretty ironic tbqh cause the remain side are protesting a democratic vote and have been attacking people that disagree with them, but it's not fascist when they do it, right?

Listen shlomo, nobody is saying emotion is dumb in general, emotion IS dumb when you are fucking uninformed and you spew bullshit because your feels are hurt

youtube.com/watch?v=z5x8yPLhI9U

youtu.be/qIjUESuwqes

youtu.be/XnldEg1aPBM

All these dirty filthy racists

Rationality is simply a technical aparatus to raech predefined goals.
But our emotions are the ones that govern our goals.
We set goals (like staying alive) based on our irrational desires fears hopes and dreams and use rationality, in modern times instrumental rationality, to achieve said goals in the most effecient way.

It is true that a leader needs to be rational cause he is the implementor, the technition that is suppose to supervise the implementation of the descisions of the people who he leads(in a democracy/republic).
But the people who are not part of the implementaing aparatus are the ones to decide on what they ultimately want the government to implement and they, all of us, are driven by emotion that can be examined form a psychological or social point of view.

I know she's a raving idiot but I'd still do her.

This person... exists?
I'm only 19 and I'm shocked
>Brexiteers uneducated BTFO

>woman
>muh feels
>that nose (jew)
>hipster glasses
>old people fucked us over
>young people wanted in, yet only 3 out of 10 young even voted
>America is hate

fucking aaaaaaaa......this woman is everything that's wrong with the Western world.

I hope she get's raped and killed by a Paki one day

anyone know her?

kek

Holy fuck she's an absolute moron.

These teenagers legitimately believe they won't be able to visit, work, or live in Europe. They legitimately believe all trade will stop with Europe.

You couldn't make this shit up if you were pretending to be retarded. You'd think it was too far fetched.

No one cares autismo.
You don't make important decisions based on emotional knee jerk reactions.
Fuck off already.

>that woman
(((((((())))))))

>typical Sup Forums idiot.

How does it feel being part of a community of retards?

Left-wing libtards crying tears of defeat seems to be my new fetish. I have fapped to this video over 5 times now and I'm still getting harder and harder.

>she thinks Yuros speak English because of England

This was a pretty autistic post

She FEELS so much and thinks so little.

Blame the vaginas. They are so prevalent in western media now that everyone is communicating like them.
Facts, logic, reason, arguments, statistics: none of them matter because FEELINGS.

WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

Fascism
We aren't that lucky familam.

Women, liberals, and minorities generally tend to flock towards the herd. Safety in numbers. Being independent is scary so let's stay in the EU where it's safe and comfortable. Plus, wouldn't want to be called a racist for not wanting infinite Muslims in my countr...err community of nations.

We do want the shitskins and muslims gone though

Do these people practice and train themselves to cry at will?

o shit MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

The slogan of the previous government of my country(argentina) was "love overcomes hate". Needless to say that they were liberal populist morons as well. And i can recall Podemos in Spain used a similar slogan. Seems like the left loves to appeal to basic emotions nowadays to make people identify the right wing with hate and them with "love"(to be honest im not sure what kind of love are they refering to, since most of the shit they say is about hating anyone who is not a leftist, i mean they're not exactly ghandi or jesus christ)

>flag
I'm getting tired of you gypsy cunts. Emotion isn't dumb when it's informed and/or reasonable. You would be angry when you are wronged, sad when you experience loss, happy when you achieve a great goal. Emotion is the vehicle that gets you to a destination while logic is the map/gps that shows you the way.

If we win this election, we'll show you.

Fascism is dictatorial rule. Basically what leftists want.

>that limey kike in the suit
Find a tailor, fucking manlet.

nuance is hard and boring

I wish videos like these were always preceded by a video of them before the thing, acting all high and mighty, smug in the knowledge they hold the moral high ground and literally everyone who disagrees with them are retarded and will be definitely proven wrong and Hitler. Then it transitions into their entire worldview crashing down around them as they slowly realize they are more alone in their beliefs than they ever knew, and all the shitty things they'd said are coming back to bite them on the ass as they are forced to eat that humble pie through eyes full of tears.

>not a nationalist idiot
>must mean I'm filled with hate

I just couldn`t help myself, but a smile quickly creeped on my face, and in the middle I almost started laughing.

Damn, seeing desperate liberals sure releases a lot of dopamine. I should watch butthurt liberals rather than drink coffee in the mornings.

>continuum

What a stupid, whiny cunt.

Her tears will make a refreshing beverage for The Nigel.

women, and effeminate men. They think it terms of feelings, not logic and reason.

Most people are idiots.
My electorate has voted for more shitskins at every election this century.
Democracy has failed here...

thats women in general

youtube.com/watch?v=nMs3HrxGRgk

the left doesn't have any rational arguments which is why they just resort to name calling.

We're pulling for you lads.

The electorate I live in has the university in it.
Every election this century these cunts have overwhelmingly voted for more muzzos and shitskins.
Either we have back control to Britain, or we try an alternate form of Government.
Democracy has failed here spectacularly.
We have had PMs backstabber and torn from their positions without a public vote.
Democracy has failed in Australia.

>what are your 3 favorite things about the EU
>uhh huehuehue uhe wull definitely da NHS

lmao

>I still would

I bet she is into some crazy shit in bed

Shhhhh.. You are making people vote for him!

I'm scared guys. What are the chances that they cry so loud that Parliament just decides to ignore the referendum?

What the fuck Holly you dumb bitch.

She is cute though.

No, she's just a woman, and women get irrationally emotional at things that don't fucking matter

did you reply to the wrong person?
because I don't understand why are you arguing something I haven't even stated

Well since the Tories are in government, and they have a mandate until 2020, and about half of them are Brexiters, and many of the CABINET are Brexiters, and the Cabinet seem pretty sure that they want to institute a Brexiter as the next leader of the Tories to manage the negotiation with Europe, I'd say not likely.

Wow, and then she blames America. Fuck off limey cunt

agreed senpai