My sister is dating a muslim

So my sister came to visit my family and I at our home, she came back from dentistry school where she is residing and studying from. We are a white family with german & irish roots and I thought our family had pretty conservative values until this happened.

So she comes home with the news that she is getting engaged. Mom knew about it but my dad and I had no clue. Then she invites her fiance to which we meet. I thought he was a decent guy, is in dentistry school with her, is white, and when his phone rang he started speaking in some russian sounding language so we assumed he was russian. Then he left and told my sister and family that his family wants to come visit.

The next day we open the door and his father has a FUCKING BEARD AND HIS MOM HAS A ISLAMIC HEAD VEIL THING. WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO....??

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Respect his Islamic traditions and honor kill them all.

This

>I thought our family had pretty conservative values until this happened.
Implying muslims aren't conservative.
But seriously, you can't do shit unless you're willing to kill this guy or something.

fake

Redpill him?

Accept your Islamic brother into your life and join his Shariah patrol

On a second thought at least your parents genes will go on. either through you or your sister when muslim end up destroying the white race.

The thing is I asked my sister about where he is from and she said its like a russian speaking place and that they are called chechens. So I guess this guy is a chechen, are they even white?

Huh, I always call them "pig fuckers" but I didn't know how true it was

Oink

>chechens
oh boy

Why you saying oh boy?

Are chechens really bad or something?

>Offer your help to plan the wedding
>Say you will handle the catering
>Order pulled pork sandwiches, glazed ham and porkchops.

The Boston marathon bombers were Chechen.

>inb4 muh false flag conspiracy

>chechen
Could be worse. Russian muslims are not nearly as bad as middle east ones.

You could start by gauging his power level. Make a lot of pork when he comes, invite him to drink, carry a cross and say "thank god/jesus" or something and see how he reacts.

Theyre slav mongols so should be as white as you hanz after russia raped you

That's not so bad. My older brother brought a she-boon back from college and now they're married. Luckily no half-breed spawn yet, hopefully they split before that.
PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME A HALF-BREED NEPHEW YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

sing the new gender neutral canadian national anthem :)

>
>
>The thing is I asked my sister about where he is from and she said its like a russian speaking place and that they are called chechens. So I guess this guy is a chechen, are they even white?

Well... That depends.

But your sister probably will be well protected and cared for (I mean people who will try to harm her may die horribly). She just needs to never even think about cheating on him.

They are terrorists/freedom fighters in Russia.

>he's mad his brother is fucking qt black pussy while he rubs his cock to the fantasy of an asian girlfirend

Lame desu

Based Russian-Bro

How can I deter this man and his family from being with my sister. How can I overpower a chechen?

You know what you must do

implying he's not balls deep in his sister as we speak
most muslims are not religious

my sister likes niggers so i get how you feel.. just cut off from your family or get your family to cut them off

His father, mother, and him literally had to pray in our living room while they visited us because apparently it was islamic prayer time or something

this
also pray to God/Jesus before you eat and make sure they participate to respect your religious views in your home

What did you guys do while they prayed?

Awkwardly talk to my sister about how school is going

meant for

>sister not participating in praying
there may be hope, friend

How can I red pill her?

I don't think you can. The only way he is going to leave is if your sister does something really stupid. Trying to antagonize them won't do you any good.

They take family ties very seriously and family feuds is still a real thing.

is your sister hot?

Don't, let her be happy faggot.
And if she ends up getting killed then it was of her own volition.

like one of the anons said ITT, test the muslimness of the fiance. the only way to make sure she doesn't start popping out future muzzies and is forced to adopt the hijab to make the kids feel comfortable is to make sure fiance won't try to enforce his religious views on the kids and her

Don't lose your sister

Burn the coal, pay the toll

IT WILL HAPPEN

Its going to be an abusive relationship faggot.

If you weren't a leaf you would know what to do.

You can't, she'll end up praying sooner or later, you just wait.

Ask her if she's asked Abdulkhakim if he wants her to wear the hijab or any sort of headgear

But my father is already mad at my sister and a fight started. My father wants nothing to do with this family, How can I help support him?

Is there anything you can do? She'll just disown you for being racist if you speak out against it, and if you say nothing then you still lose. Either way, she's still sucking Ahmeds schlonger

Looks like you have to kill her husband bro.

Beat him up, you pussy.

>Could be worse. Russian muslims are not nearly as bad as middle east ones.
Funny, because sketchnyans were beheading people long before ISIS made it mainstream.
Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.

OP, either disown your sister or kill all 3 of them, she is beyond saving, the lord will not take her in his kingdom.

Can my family visit your sister too?

By marrying a white Christian woman and having many kids

/thread

Chechens are based, Just try to convert him to Vainakh paganism.

Is there anything actually wrong with the guy?

>white woman
>Christian
KEK

It's not his fault he was born a leaf.

Also
>Chechens
>Whites

Caucasus mountains niggers are not white, we are our own thing.

Not really but hes a muslim

You know what you should do?
Stop being racist or xenophobic.
Are you even aware of the current year?
It's 2016.
Geeeeeezzzzz

What do you want to achieve? If you want to make your sister reconsider a 'fight' is the worse way to do it.

If you want a chechen reconsider you may as well forget it. I doubt he will try to steal your sister in the night like in old customs but he still will take her away.

your father seems retarded, I guess you're like him that way.
thank god the women in your family seem to be normal

Well, if he's from Chechnya or Dagestan, I'm very sorry for you.

They terrorise our country. Even now. If you have any conflic with person from that region, he can kill you. Very sorry for you, bro. Well, for us it's good news that chechens and dagestan people go to western countries, but for your countries it's very bad. Remember Tsarnaev. If I were you, I wouldn't have _any_ contact with them.

>
Russians pulverized Chechnyans in the second grozny war...

There must be a way to make them cower and retreat

Whats the big deal did he convert your sister or something?

thats the problem with western people. The chechen guy has the advantage because he has social cohesion and unity with his family while OP has no such thing as real family ties which you can count on in difficult times.

Have you even spoken to the fucker?

>Kebabnia
Everything checks out.

Just convert. You'll get to behead people. It's bretty vild.

Yeah we watched a eufa soccer game together and spoke a bit but it was awkward

That's why I didn't even respond desu

Did you only talk about the game like an autist or did you make an actual conversation?
Or was he the autist in this situation?

Yes. But many of our people died. Very much. We "won". And you know what. We pay reparations for them. They (Chechnya, Dagestan) live on our money.

And not long ago they named a brigde in Saint Petersburg with a name of "Ahmat Kadirov", the man you told his people to kill "as many russians as you can".

So, I'm not really sure we were the winners. Just be aware. I'm sorry to say that, but I don't think there's a way to help you.

i agree with that bosnian guy though
your family doesnt seem reliable

Ok. You want like in Chechnya wars? Are you ready to fight him for 3+ years and be on lookout for 9 more ? Cause chechens are one of the most stubborn people.

Sure. Go on.

I don't want to be the uncle of islamic kids and have litttle mehmet and ahmad nephews and niqab wearing nieces

Muslims Are As Canadian As Maple Syrup In Current Year, You Shitlord

i did convert, all i got was goatfucking

For what?

Male Muslims are allowed, even encouraged, to marry a non-Muslim.

look fag, the guy didn't do nothing wrong,
he might be a boring normie prick who watches soccer with you, but from what you said he seems like a well mannered person who digs your sister.

and that's it really, not you nor your father can do anything about it. and in all honesty, it's not that bad. I doubt your sister will go full burka durka, so they'll probably just have a normal boring life and just die off down the line.

you're trying too hard, don't even help him, OP is a fag

B-but you're implying all muslims aren't crazy savages user!

Than full speed ahead. Stock up on weapons, food and body armour. Go train on shooting range. Taking up knife fighting and some martial art would also probably be good ideas.

Good luck. And I'll go and ready a place for you in the graveyard. Cause you are a canadian that wants to fight against chechens.

>look fag, the guy didn't do nothing wrong,
Racemixing is a literal sin.
Pisslimeism is a literal sin.
Among other things, all those guilty of these sins will burn for eternity.

Get her a nice sexy dog. She'll dump him for it in a second.

Kill him. I'm totally serious

Wtf are u talking about? Canadians kick ass

I literally would have shut the door in their face and told them to fuck off if I was the dad. Then I would give the daughter a lecture and say she either chooses to be part of her family or theirs because we do not accept this marriage.

All white Americans have non-white blood faggot.
There is nothing wrong with racemixing unless it's with a nigger.

Although, Asian-Black mixed people looks pretty gud.

Things usually change when the kid comes and the family becomes a traditional Muslim family unit.

A friend of my mom who lives in Germany had a daughter who married 100% modern and secular Iranian. When she came home from hospital with the baby in tow, she found her mother-in-law living with them forcing traditional Muslim customs. The parents ended up having to kidnap the daughter away.

i did convert, all i got was goatfucking

>Sweden Mudslimes flag
I laughed harder than I should have

>are they even white?

try to learn from where the term 'Caucasian Male' came from, hint : Caucasus Mountains...

Tell him that your girlfriend eats pork and throw pigs blood at him and his mother and get a dog

Ah yes. The joys of being forced to wear a veil, never do shit and get beat all day by muhammed. Such a great life a close relative.

Fucking kek, you sound like an autist.

What are you gonna do when your little girl brings home Jamal?

it's gonna be so funny when she gets pregnant and her and the kid get kidnapped by his family in whatever country he is from under the pretense of a "holiday"

My sister is also dating a Muslim.
It's pretty embarrassing shiiet

((( )))
(((you)))

Tell your sister you don't support it either. Calmly say she can't have both her family and them

>muslims in Australia
how did the world come to this?

>Bosnians

You're not forced to wear a hijab.
I know a lot of muslim girls who don't wear them.

Beating your wife is permitted in Islam, but there are rules, and it's not like they're just getting smacked every minute.

Quit being a faggot.

I don't understand why he chose a canadian girl

chechen women are thousand times hotter