Will snl finally be passable at best again?

Will snl finally be passable at best again?

businessinsider.com/snl-writer-suspended-barron-trump-tweet-2017-1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will unpaid interns suddenly start producing better material for politically correct comic actors? No.

Fired for being un-PC.

They made her wear suspenders?

their butthurt over trump is fucking ridiculous. Are they going to do the same alex baldwin skit every time for the rest of Trumps term?

Nice tits

>last name Rich
>that nose

Hmmmmmmmmmm

>its a "SJW cunt gets a taste of her own medicine and has her career ruined for being edgy" episode

is this the work of Kek?

Her joke was funny though

Maybe the SNL execs were upset because that was the funniest line an SNL writer made in 20+ years?

probably not

the patriarchy strikes again

>Her joke was funny though

it was a funny idea that was poorly executed+it was in bad taste+it goes against the whole vib SNL goes for+it was really mean spirited which shows what a hypocrite these moral signaling leftist are.

>the alt right SJW hypocrisy above and below this line
>the cognitive dissonance when alt right SJWs try to reconcile things like this with their various conspiracies

Comedy gold

Humor is a good thing, so is lampooning and parody.

But pick on someone who can fight back, else you're just a coward.

>fighting fire with fire is bad! REEEE!

this is payback for Sam you cock suckah!

No. You really think she is the only writer?

What are you even on about lad?

Turnabout is fair play

What sketches has she written?

Praise him

Trying to apply moral standards to us that his side wholeheartedly ignores. They can only win if we have a handicap and they know it.

I'm shocked. I could have sworn that we already had a homeschool shooter here in America.

Where is there even an indication that she's an SJW?

>Barron will be this country's first home school shooter
>tfw you actually this this is pretty funny
>tfw liberal SNL writer gets a taste of her own medicicne and fired anyway
all in all this was a home run

>trumpfag redditors are this easily triggered
It's going to be four fun years of twitter shitposting

>millenial jew who lives in new york city and has a job in the entertainment industry working on a tv show that has relentlessly mocked Trump to the point of it almost by pathological at this point and is so filled with hatred that she says a really mean joke about a child just because she hates his dads political views so much

Are we really going to pretend she isnt a SJW user?

libtard here. and I agree with you on this, you can't claim the moral high ground and get all pissy when people make comments about the obama daughters and then do the same thing to trumps kid. His dad may be an asshole, but at the end of the day he's still a kid.

>having moral standards is a handicap according to Sup Forums
I mean at least you're honest about being opportunistic powergrabbers
you'd expect you'd be better at not falling for Trump doing the same though

t. fired SNL writer with a ruined career.

praise kek and checkem

I thought Sup Forums claimed to loved free speech, what happened?

You lost digits to a person saying the truth
kek has disowned you, check these

>it was a funny idea that was poorly executed

It's a fucking joke that was typed on Twitter.
Here's how you execute a joke on Twitter.

1. Type joke
2. send

The fuck are you talking about? If a joke makes me laugh, it works. Are you saying I didn't laugh?

>it was in bad taste

You are a SJW

>it goes against the whole vib SNL goes for

Exactly. SNL doesn't like being funny. That joke was funny.

>it was really mean spirited which shows what a hypocrite these moral signaling leftist are.

I agree with you on this part.

Their candidate won and they became the status quo and got corrupted by complacency like it always happens.

Fighting fire with fire only creates more fire, alt-cuck.

>millenial jew

sounds like a new Avenger

Was there a time when SNL was actually funny?

Good, I dont want to live in peace with libcucks, I want them dead.

Yes, but this was a long time ago.

>you can't claim the moral high ground and get all pissy when people make comments about the obama daughters and then do the same thing to trumps kid. His dad may be an asshole, but at the end of the day he's still a kid.

Motherfucker, most people have to reminded Trump HAS kids letalone naming them. If you had Toby Keith calling one of Obama's daughters "First Chimp" the man would be so blacklisted than you could say "Get er done"

That joke is as anti-SJW as it gets, it's hilariously offensive. Being Jewish and living in NY have nothing to do with being an SJW. Being an SJW is when you think someone hating the political candidate you worship makes them an SJW. It's when you think your feelings reach out and dictate what is or isn't real. It's when you think someone making a severely politically incorrect joke is an "SJW" because your perception of reality is cluttered with all kinds of biases that you're actually proud of because you're retarded and raised by religious parents. The lack of awareness of you brain dead alt right mouth breathing trailer trash is just fascinating.

Before anyone currently working on it was born.

*most people have to be reminded Obama has kids*

It obviously is.

>you'd expect you'd be better at not falling for Trump doing the same though
???

>You are a SJW

It is objectively in bad taste to joke about someones kid killing themselves and everyone else just because you dont like their political views. Youre just being emotional right now so you cant really articulate anything

so what was the joke?

I guess so, at this point I think they've parodied trump more than bush, and he's only been president for 3 days

>it obviously is
t. underaged sociopath wannabe with mommy issues

that implies they ever had something to corrupt
Sup Forums for the last year and a half has been "if we use the Jews tactics it's OK because we're not Jews"

Can everyone just shut the fuck up

Stop writing essays. Stop bickering. Stop making these stupid fucking threads. Stop. Stop giving a shit about politics unless there's a happening. Let people sau whatever the fuck they want. I elected trump but you niggers whine like women.

>I cant do something because my fee fee's
>not a handicap
Yeah...no

white people are school shooters
Barron is homeschooled (probably, he's rich, who cares)
ergo, barron=homeschool shooter

No wonder SNL's been so great these past few years with writers like this

Not to mention there's no actual precedent for referring to them as "Jewish tactics," it's literally a lazy lie that they use to justify any sort of behavior. Embarrassing.

>the old "if you hate SJW then you are an SJW!" argument

lol. How does it feel knowing that not only did Trump win, but this stupid bitch also got #rekt?

>moral standards
>I cant do something because my fee fee's
Repulsive

Yeah a lot like those people Trump surrounds himself with.

the Sup Forums army has already taken over, hillshill

8 years start now

How does it feel supporting censorship?

Thats what morals are you autistic neckbeard its literally "muh feels"

>expecting (You) farmers to stop
That's never happening. At least not on Sup Forums

4 you fucking racist. I can't fucking believe you would think it was 8.

I mean I'm fucking shaking right now at the thought of 8. It's fucking 4

since when did Sup Forums care about good taste?

From a neutral standpoint I agree it was a shit joke and she deserved it, but the people cheering this are the ones who spew nonstop holocaust and day of the rope jokes. Their complaint isn't with the joke itself, it's with the person making it

You're an SJW because even though the argument was clearly stated, your SJW brain put it through a filter so it came out

>the old "if you hate SJW then you are an SJW!" argument

allowing you to brush it off. You alt right SJWs are at that threshold where you're simply too stupid to make rational adjustments in your beliefs. You take pride in your cognitive biases and delusions rather than recognizing them as flaws. Sounds like religion, interesting.

How does it feel to get called out on your stupid argument, lose the election, and resort to crying about shitty literally who cunts? hahahahah!

Is this your average Sup Forums user?
People that believe morality is a hindrance?

I voted for trump you fucking asshat I fucking hate hillary

Is anyone saying she shouldn't be allowed to say that? Say whatever the hell you want, but don't be surprised when you get fired for it.

How does it feel to support censorship and the status quo?

The big difference is these people are saying holocaust jokes on Sup Forums and small twitter groups.

SJW have a MUCH BIGGER medium and as you can see a fucking established show in which to spew their garbage.

tl;dr

hahahah how mad are you right now that Trump is the president and this girl got her dumb ass fired? How does it feel being on the wrong side of history?

If that was the joke, then goddamn that's funny. And clever. Lol

The SNL writer is being held to the same moral standard that conservatives are held to by the left. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

>Barron Trump will grow up to be America's first homeschool shooter

That's seriously it. ISN'T THAT SO CRUEL AND OFFENSIVE??

You sound triggered by her joke

You sound like . . .

an SJW

I hate Sup Forums it needs to be nagasaki'd

The joke was okay.

It would have gone over a lot better if she had delivered it as a part of a stand-up routine

It was pretty mean and it was directed at the family of a newly elected president hell-bent on stopping left-leaning media, so either SNL realized this and fired her or they received a comfy warning from the white house

Either way, making a joke like that over what has become the embodiment of a public record was a bad judgement call

you're suddenly surprised that the board that spent the last 6 months spamming blatantly false memes across twitter and facebook might have lack a moral core?

Feels fucking great. How does it feel to be a little bitch who lost and can do nothing but whine as he gets cucked? hahahah!

>a few dozen Sup Forumstards say black jokes so that automatically means it's ok for millions of people to make fun of white people and push SJW garbage.

You people seriously can't be this retarded.

>it's a 'liberal tries to say Trumpers are butthurt because of something a liberal said' episode

My guy won. I have nothing to be butthurt about.

>since when did Sup Forums care about good taste?
Since when did Sup Forums have a television show on a major network?

How does it feel to support censorship and people losing their jobs over their political opinions?

>DUDE RELIGION IS BAD LMAO
Autism

If only

Wow that ryuuko. You don't have sauce by chance do you? or the artist?

>y-youre triggered!

Says the guy who LITERALLY just had a nation wide hissy fit because the government wont give him free tampons.

Samantha Bee will snap her up as a writer

So it's okay when SJWs are fired over their beliefs but when it happens to Alt-Right it is bad.

>not haitng your own race mean that you are as bad as SJWs
leftist logic

how does a medium being bigger change what was referred to as "objectively" bad taste? If it's objectively bad then by definition the circumstances don't matter, it's always bad

And don't forget Sup Forums lose their shit whenever some alt-right hero gets banned from twitter for making their abusive "jokes" and cry censorship endlessly

So you're just as corrupt as the people you complained about.
Nothing changed because all americans are dumb vindictive apes.
Great job retard, I "lost" even though I don't live there because you voted for some clown, nice lack of self awareness

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

feels fucking awesome. Cant wait to fire you. Oh wait, I cant, because youre a stupid NEET virgin. Maybe I can call your mom and get her to cut your allowance lol.

>people discuss a current event directly related to television

>STOP IT YOU GUYS! JUST STOP! I DONT LIKE IT!

Faggot, go to another board then

ov vey

Pretty funny desu

says the guy who voted for a thin skinned manchild eternally tweeting about how butthurt he is because a comedy show makes fun of him

2015, though MDE did get cancelled

>How does it feel to support censorship and people losing their jobs over their political opinions?
you ashould ask yourself the same question since you leftists were celebrating a guy being attacked for expressing his opinion

Dan Harmon already offered her a writing job on Rick and Morty. She was literally unemployed for less than the runtime of an episode of SNL

>I feel good about doing the same shit I complained about for months when Obama was in office
You fucking disgusting hypocrite, I believed in you faggots when you said that you loathed censorship on principle but it was a fucking underdog lie.
Disgusting human garbage, inbred hicks.

u mad?