YFW the Jews and Sikhs saved Britain from remaining in the European Union

>YFW the Jews and Sikhs saved Britain from remaining in the European Union

Praise kek

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.727030
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, is it anti-semitic to support Remain?

Yes.

>White vote 53-47 Leave, Asian vote Remain (33-67) but 1/3 for Leave, black vote 27-73 Remain in

cripes

anything labour supports is anti-semitic. It's basically a muslim party now.

Now post the gender difference.

Is that Jewish religion or Jewish ethnicity they polled?

I have no issue with actual religious jews, they typically seem fairly decent.
It's the leftist ones that are full marxist indoctrination that piss me off.

I assume most atheist Jews still put Jewish as their religion.

Aren't most Jews atheist now? A lot of them don't even circumcise anymore.

>intelligent people vote to leave
Really makes you think

>Sikhs

BRO

so black people are useless no matter which country they're occupying

Gotta love the Sikhs. 45% of them anyway.

Over 50% m8...

>sikhs
How is it possible for one race to be so based?

Voter turnout statistics by age group.

How come blacks never realize they are voting against themselves in EVERY scenario, whether it be Brexit or US election. If you take in more unskilled foreign workers, there will be less jobs for blacks.

Look at what they did to Rhodesia and South Africa and that should give you your answer, friend.

Reminder that Sikhs are Bro Tier

For once there wasn't a degnificant gender difference. Women and men voted fairly equally between the two.

>LITERALLY BRO TIER
>Stormfags still call them shit skins or poo in loos

Irrefutable proof. Well done.

>Muh asians are good

Remainder that asians are not better than niggers. When will we finally recognize sikhs as honorary arians?

kek. They are yet to understand that Sikhs are legally allowed to carry a knife for kebab removal.

>most sikhs voted against
>BRO TIER

fake and gay. it doesn't even add up to 100%

It's weird to think that but you're right. Same with Democrats in America. The left is now anti-semetic.

BRO
T
I
E
R

So UK jews jewed soros. Interesting.

Fucking niggers will fuck things up in every country that lets them in.

Middle Easterners and especially Pakis make up most of the "Asians" in the UK.

Then they're really not Jews, are they?

You guys are always saying that but they look too frighteningly ethnic for my taste. Would they side with us or the Muslims in a future war?

Is this just shitty bait?

Remember, this is Britain so Asian probably means 90% poo in loos and Pakistanis.

Oh yeah just ignore the Christian vote OP.

Sikhism was invented as a response to Muslims being Muslim.

The more immigrants you let in the less chance Brexit goes through. This was probably the last moment in history this vote could have gone the way.

in a couple of years there will be another referendum and Remain will win

The orthodox anti goyim halacha ones aren't so bad since they are honest about their supremacist views.

The athiestic js who use their identity as a sort of membership card in high level circles leave the goyim and other street jews to rot. A sort of hold over network & attitude used to survive pursecution by becoming insidious persecutors.

Sort of useless knowledge though, since its not jews as a whole that are a problem, Hitler took his eye off the ball and got psyoped.

they hate muslims with a pasiion. how do you not know this

Sikh are bro tier

Not sure why jews voted brexit, they probably know israel as a country is jeopardized since liberals are 1 realization away from turning on them.

But then why are the Jews shilling so much for left-politics? Seems rather contradictory but okay. It's probably more complicated than that.

How is this bait? Per cent literally means per 100.
>American education everyone

When will Sup Forums realise Jews hate muslims more than anyone?

"Asian" in bongland means Paki

They've been killing muslims for a long long time.

>RACIST
>JEWS?
>JEWS ARE RWCIST WHITES

Holy fucking shit.

The kikes must know something big is about to go down. They're probably convinced the shitskins are going to take over Europe.

This is frightening you fucks.

go to bed nigel

>Sikh are bro tier
forced meme, only stinky sikhs like you repeat

>Jews don't want mass immigration of people who hate them

Shocking.

dont you have a spree killing to be derping about
>muh gunz

Sikhs literally exist only to kill Muslims, it's why the religion was founded.

When you see the Jews running away, you probably should too.

Percent turnout of that particular age group hans

Because that's where all the money is.
The Jew Hunters haven't been legalized here by the left like in the UK, so they are still following profit over posterity.

the lower class jews don't want their heads chopped off by muslims.

I think there's a big difference between the Jewish elite and the Jews "on the ground".

Because that's where all the money is.
The Jew Hunters haven't been legalized here by the left like in the UK, so they are still following profit over posterity.

Fucking blacks.

diaspora jews are incredibly self-hating, more than any numale in existence.

>The kikes must know something big is about to go down
They saw their brethren being attacked daily by young Muslims while the police failed to protect them. They know where to stand when the chips are down.

Please explain this. Would love to hear a based israeli's opinion

Is it only the retard Hans that is allowed on the Internet in cuckistan? I know the Sweden vs Germany cuck competition is important but come on.

in reality there isn't only one jew opinion that the hivemind follows. Zionists are in favor of the establishment that protects Israel, while progressive ones who live in western countries get safer the more division there is among the populace.

not even remotely true fuck off

>they look too frighteningly ethnic for my taste
that sounds frighteningly faggy m8

You dumbasses, Sikhs voted 45% for leave, meaning 55% remain.

Bro tier my fucking dick.

ive said it before and will say it again.

BASED
A
S
E
D

SIKHS
I
K
H
S

they voted 52% for leave, atheists are the 45% one.

Sikhs are pretty much the most loyal british vitizens since the redcoats bumped into them in india.

It was like a gruff colonel with a handlebar mustache was trapsing through the jungle singing a marching dirty about how he loved the army and hated muslims, and some Sikhs came by and were like"you like military service and hate muslims?! Me too! We are now best friends! Here, let me show you where those filthy bastards are and we can go kill them together. Much fun, yes?!" And the colonel was like "well blimey, you seem like a decent chap for a barbarian, fancy some tea? tally ho!"

And they loved happily ever after.

>How do i use graphs?

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.727030

the nose knows.

>Turkish education

Dumb Serb. Go back to school and learn how to decipher a graph.

Asian ≠ Oriental

>Jew isn't a race
>But Jews can be non-religious

ery tm

Oh, Rhodesia...

Unlike in the USA the majority of British Jews are religious, they are mainly Orthodox or Conservative Jews. In the USA Jews are mainly reform or non-religious Jews.

> I know the difference between two groups of people better than a person who belongs to that group

arent sikhs some sub muslims?

>All these in-depth stats from '''polls'''

Secular jews > religious jews

No.

It's okay user, Rhodesians never die.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

>>JIDF go. you need to shut the fuck up.
You fucked up america. And you in bed with your killers. you'll rot, as the norm. acceleraterotscript:

-ahasidic

I thought that was a well stablished fact

It is a Dharmic religion like Buddhism or Hinduism, but it is monotheistic unlike those two. A lot of the practices of Sikhism were founded in opposition to Islam since Muslims were invading India constantly when Sikhism was founded.

Again no, Sikhs hate muslims their whole existence was about killing them really.

Historically British Jews are not as attached to Israel as American Jews

They also dislike any formal political relationship with Germany

Similar to Gibraltarians and Channel Islanders, in the end they trust the English

Not logical. It is entirely possible for a tribemember to be uninformed.

right wing non elite jews exist
some who actually put country over tribe
mostly they are veterans

they are being fucked by being used as pawns by the elites, and the leftists are trying to get them to circle the wagons and switch to tribal loyalty.

not all are dumb enough to actually fall for that bullshit. there were jews in the third reich as soldiers.

Yet only 53% of whites voted to leave. So much for the ignorant white narrative that voted for Brexit.

BASED.

Please help bump this thread. We need morale boosters to slide the concern trolls.

>race and ethnicity
>Christian, muslim, jewish
>Even "no religion" is there

Based kikes

It's possible, but it's far more likely that he's just an uneducated fat fuck with too much confidence aka typical americlap.

Dubs of truth

>in a couple of years there will be another referendum and Remain will win

Yep, a vote to remain out of the EU.
If the EU is still standing in two years. I think we have started the fire.

Up to now, the EU had had an unbroken record of always imposing its integration. It's their first major setback.

I dont know there are some hindu nationalists in India that do not care for them much at all.

TIER