Brexit revote when?

More than 2.5 million people have signed a petition calling for a second EU referendum, after the vote to leave.

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
archive.is/2ctr8#selection-1267.0-1230.23
youtu.be/1nKGAI8iqyc
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-wants-second-referendum-7985017
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VKQ2KuLup7wPJGb5i8zFN9kcAnQqO6ntOxLmrw6--Ds/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SkyData/status/746700869656256512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/3rds of them were foreigners.

Democracy has already spoken.

No.

dumb animeposter

and 17 million voted to leave lmao

They're going to get their way. The whole referendum was a blunder by David Cameron who was trying to get Farage off his back. That's why he had to quit-- it wasn't because he misunderstood the will of the people, it's because his EU masters forced him out after fucking up so badly.

There isn't a chance in hell they're going to let Britain go. They're not the kind of organization they tell people they are-- they're a corrupt empire. One that makes the US Fed at its worst look like the platonic ideal of democracy.

Holy hell I want to live in that MP's district.

>They're going to get their way

I hope not. I'm a lefty and supported Remain, but that referendum was decided fair and square. A second one would be devastatingly damaging to the democratic process.

Remainers, it's time to cut your losses and move on.

This. Fucking anime posters never leave the confines of their moms basement, so really they shouldn't have an opinion on real world situations, let alone politics.

>sent from iPad

What a faggot.

WEW

Yep. I've signed 3 times already. #OpCuckTears

Most of whom are not even British

Yeah he's pretty rad.

The EU has a history of ignoring the will of the people (France) and calling for re-voting until they get the result they want (Ireland).

Won't need one, article 50 will not be activated. They ain't gonna do it. Boris only did this to make a play for the leadership, he never really wanted UK to leave.

You're gonna get cucked out of your victory.

thats not how democracy fucking works. they voted and lost.

I was wondering how would Sup Forums spin things off if it turned out it was all a bluff and Farage fucked up, this might be it.

>re-voting until they get the result they want (Ireland).

Source?

I dont understand how this is valid. 16 million people voted to remain compared to 17 million leave votes. How the fuck is getting 2.5 million on a petition any reason to re-vote? Unless they get more people signing the petition than people who voted leave, then i dont see why this even matters.

Send this shit to your MP and spread it that most people that signed this petition are not Brits, they are buttmad Euros, as well as Africans and Arabs.

Let's do it.
16.5M signatures from not the UK.

God damnit, fuck, your post almost brought a tear to my eye because it's so fucking rare to see an honorable leftist. Fucking hell it's dark times we live in.

I'm telling you this as your latest ally, please stop it's past the point of embarrassing.

I posted this on a thread on facebook asking people to sign the petition, I checked it awhile ago and the thread was deleted lol.

Democracy is why the West is getting weaker..

Check again.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

why does it now say 2,401,768 are from the united kingdom? Last time i checked it was only 360,000.. can anyone else confirm?

the vote is cast

the result is valid

the vote is over, gg labour

Save yourself the embarrassment and look at your own image.

UK is used as a general term, you can see others like Livingston or Glassgow

Understand I don't think the worst the EU can do to them will be worth staying under the EU's thumb. Since I'm american, you can take my opinion with a grain of salt if you want, but if I were a brit I'd gladly accept whatever they could throw at me.

My heritage is in Britain (specifically Wales and Ireland), the idea that it might still exist in 200 years makes me all kinds of happy.

>See flag

Stop what in particular? The pessimism or the paranoid theories of EU rule?

>522 from Israel and growing
Fucking kikes
>Jewnited States 9721
>United Arab Emirates 1701
>Saudi Arabia 125
>Pakistan 84
>Turkey 249
>India 223
>China 277
>France 16281
>Germany 6167
>Sweden 1144
>Spain 10407
>Greece 607

A shitload of MP votes from Edinburgh and Glasgow

Nothing to see here, goyim, these are all British votes!

Europe wont exist in 200 years. Its own people will destroy it

>non-white country wants independence, restricted borders, and tighter control on their own goverment
>good on them, they deserve it

>historically white country demands the same
>everyone loses their mind

All the more reason for Britain to not be in the EU. That way my point.

reminder
archive.is/2ctr8#selection-1267.0-1230.23

That's another group. You have signatures_by_country and signatures_by_constituency.

Fuck off, moron. Look at the facts instead of what you want to see like a libshit.

17 million people voted to brexit
2.5 million signatures is nothing

NEVER EVER

Stop culturally appropriating Karen, shill.

As opposed to the pessimism or the paranoid theories of Independent UK rule?
Thankfully we will cull retards like you when Trump is elected.

Unless leaving the EU makes Britain float away from Europe, they are still part of it

And as far as self-destruction. I think they have a headstart

>that referendum was decided fair and square
Yes and no. According to the terms of the referendum, it was fair and square. However, it should never have been allowed on a simple majority.

You may say I'm just assmad that Remain lost. That's certainly true, but it's not the reason. Before the ref, Are Nige said that if Remain won 52 to 48 then it was unfinished business and he'd keep pushing for a second ref. Basically, Leave would just keep causing shit until they got a result they liked. Now, how is it fair that Leave is a one and done deal?

It's surprising he's still in the job, to be honest. Most MP's are expected to never step out of line or share any controversial opinion. He brings the lols.

You seem upset

Doing any more referendums is just going to create an even worse result for the country as the propaganda and manipulation from both sides tears you apart even further.

also this "simple majority" is a good 1.6 million people

more than 17 million people voted lesve. hmmm

Referendums shouldnt be about important things in the first place. Those should be voted about in the parliament.

The whole concept of direct democracy is simply twisted. Its perverse to let people who know absolutely nothing about the subject decide and just claim that something is right because 51% of people say its right

>Before the ref, Are Nige said that if Remain won 52 to 48 then it was unfinished business and he'd keep pushing for a second ref

Provides no source

Never because if Stay won they would never allow a revote. This is just a basic case of losers being salty.

How is it fair that David Cameron said to Farage thereally would be no such "2nd referendum" but now is coincidently silent when liberals do it? Talk about hypocrisy.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think there can, or should be another ref. It's just pretty crappy that this one was fucked up so monumentally.

As for a second ref. tearing the country apart - hello, have you seen what's happening now? It's already gone to shit. I predict a wave of anti-geriatric crime to pay those fuckers back for what they did.

Yes a second ref. would add another tier to an already gale-force shitstorm, but that hardly matters at this stage. The problem is that half the country want something the other half don't. Whoever wins a vote, doesn't stop half the country being mad.

"democracy is only valid when it suits my interest"
i guarantee you there will be no second referendum, they had their chance

It'd be fine if you were talking about education budget, or import tariffs or something. Those are the kind of things you elect your representatives to handle for you.

Brexit was about cultural identity and self determination. The kind of thing you simply *can't* trust to a special class of people.

Thank you. Could you be more based, Czech Republic? I think not.

youtu.be/1nKGAI8iqyc

Fortunately if you don't like democracy and prefer what the E.U offers you can leave.
Get the fuck out of the country and leave it to people who want self determination and sovereignty. You don't want that?

move to some E.U state.

My bad. Here, sauce yourself silly:

>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-wants-second-referendum-7985017

Care to run that by me one more time? I think your english is busted.

What exactly is the benefit of remaining?

>cultural identity and self determination

Empty words

Brexit is mostly an economical decision.

so France is more cucked than Germany...

How does removing yourself from the E.U laws and regulations mean you aren't getting your self determination back?

>Get the fuck out of the country and leave it to people who want self determination and sovereignty
And who will mostly be dead within 15 years. Yeah, no. I don't think I'll leave just because the boomers chose to settle a score they had with Ted Heath.

By the way, the Queen says you should fuck off too.

people like her who live in hug boxes, I'm surprised she hasn't had more trolling on twitter desu
> ashamed because of democracy

kek

84% or those old people actually got up and voted for the future of their country. Bad hips and cold get fucked, they knew it was important.

maybe if more then 34% of the youths could be bothered rolling out of bed and practicing their democratic rights we wouldn't be in this situation.

and why exactly do you think a young persons vote should hold more value then an older persons? you don't think they're voting in the interest of their families as well?

For our generation, principally freedom to live and work in any one of 27 countries.

For businesses, direct access to the single market and trade deals negotiated collectively with other countries.

For a continent which has a habit of going to war, principally peace.

I would expect about 15 million signatures for such a petition, it really shouldn't mean anything, since you could get 17 million signatures for a counter petition.

Because they despise Farage and now his 20+ years of work to get us out of the EU is going to be totally ignored. They do not want him to be involved the negotiations. Vote leave was a vote for Nigel not Boris or May.

Look at the number of votes from the Vatican. Over 2k despite having a population of 400. It's been proven from someone on Sup Forums that bots are signing the petition. I'd be surprised if even half of those votes came from real people. And then how many of those are from the UK? And of those, how many are from eligible voters? We know that greasy faced teenagers are the most likely to want to stay, and most likely to use social media, so in all likelihood the number of genuine eligible British voters signing that petition probably isn't more than 500k

That's an interesting way of rationalizing why older people voted to leave. Not because they voted in the self interest of their country, as is the reason anyone votes, but out of spite. You should probably take a step back from your biases and reevaluate why you rationalize that because there is no good reason to.

As long as you are trading with the EU you still have to abide by their regulations.

The fact you say that demonstrates a lot about your character and the basic assumptions you've brought to the argument. There's no chance you're going to understand my point of view.

In 15 years those whiny younglings will have matured considerably, being more experienced and more removed from their youthful rebellious years. There's every chance in the world you'll someday thank god they saved you from making a terrible mistake.

Even whinging about how little lifespan they have left is fucked up. It shows how selfish, short-sighted and petulant your side really is. I really hope a good portion of your countrymen grow out of it, I really do. Otherwise I'd have to concede that your people wasn't worth saving at all.

>literally proud of being a moron

Here, for you docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VKQ2KuLup7wPJGb5i8zFN9kcAnQqO6ntOxLmrw6--Ds/edit?usp=sharing

You're basically concern shilling.

>old people don't think like i do
>better commit crimes against them
>rather than respecting that their decision might be the result of accumulated wisdom which i do not possess

this is why millenials are fucked

stop this meme please

what about their human rights laws and other laws though?

now the U.K can effectively turn back any boats filled to the brim with illegal immigrants and can tell anyone who says "but muh human rights" to fuck off

300 years ago, the Welsh pioneered the use of sheep skin condoms to cut down on unwanted pregnancies.

A few days ago, they improved its use by just fucking themselves, instead.

>concern shilling
Do you think I'm a remainer or something? Fucking hell no. Hell to the fuck no.

Surely that only affects a small minority of the country though. I know some people who voted remain because the might work abroad one day even though they don't know another language.

Surely the payoff from not having to carry the shitter countries in the EU makes up for that especially if a country like Turkey joins

Are we not in the UN for that

Human rights are a UN thing.

Check out best korea, vatican or antartica votes. Yea, no not going to happen sorry

I know the general view of Boris is that he's a bit of a bumbling clown, but I think even he has a sense of self-preservation.

i.e. Not being immediately killed.

it hurts when you lie to my face

Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (2000)

To be fair, "refugee" boats mostly turn up in the mediterranean.

But now, hopefully, they will have leeway to deny free movement to rapefugees like the Merkel et al want.

>34% of the youths voted
citation?

>why exactly do you think a young persons vote should hold more value then an older persons?
Because this was a once in a generation chance to shape the future of Britain. The majority of votes to leave were cast by people who won't be around to see or care how massively they've fucked this up.

>you don't think they're voting in the interest of their families as well
Obviously, I don't have reliable data for this. But anecdotally, based on the old cunts I've heard talking about the subject, no, I don't. Their reasons were principally:

>1) Ted Heath lied in 1973. We should never be in Europe
Except we are (or were). They were voting as though it were still '73. Which is batshit insane.

>2) Taking back our country
From whom? The EU never ran the country. The only people they've taken the country from is their children and grandchildren.

Fuck 'em.

I believe the constituents below the highlighted area do add up to 2+ mil however I imagine if this image got pushed around social media enough idiots would believe it

illegal immigrant boats show up in Australia too because they know if they reach the main land there is a good chance we can not send them back due to human rights violations.

as you say, these people could get free movement with in Europe and then they could illegally hop on another boat and try make it to England.

it is not worth this happening as when those tragedies happen and they all drown, no liberal or whatever fuck heads will take a drowned Syrian boy and then use him as propaganda to win hearts and minds.

control over borders in the very essence of statehood

twitter.com/SkyData/status/746700869656256512

He is politically fucked either way though.

If he stays, he is fucked.

If he goes ahead and leaves, Scotland will most probably go independent, and he ends up being the guy that broke the UK.

> they will have leeway to deny free movement to rapefugees like the Merkel et al want.

They will also have to handle a land border, which is far harder than a sea border, if they ever hoped to stop illegal immigration this is a worse scenario than before.

Most of the people who voted "remain" weren't even true Brits, they were British in name only but were actually shitskins from Africa and the middle east, who want to take over Europe.

Do you know anyone who voted in the referendum? I think it's just possible that I have a better grasp on the niceties of the situation than you do in Buttfuck, MO.

See: for a first idea of the situation. If that doesn't clarify anything for you, I'm happy to educate you further.

The EU controls laws that England has to abide by otherwise the E.U can dole out consequences.

you can't be a sovereign nation with laws being made outside your borders by foreigners, I am so proud of the brits today for choosing self determination over the cancerous E.U.

Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948)

You can tell that was typed in to make her even more butthurt bro. Sent shouldn't be capitalized

Where's this boat coming from, France? They can fuck off if they think they're claiming asylum from France

If they're being persecuted and can bring evidence saying that they may be killed in whatever country they came from for religious views or whatever you can not send them back