So why didn't the McDonalds girl just say no?

So why didn't the McDonalds girl just say no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8mZ65eEpTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idc but some scenes were hotter than pronz desu

Americans have it hard, damn

Because she's a slut, just like all women.

Maybe she was a sexual sub. Some people get creepily passive in tense situations.

Amerifats are so scared of losing their $5 an hour job that they will literally suck dick to keep it.

public school breeds complacency.

t. product of public school

because she's a tiny women and tiny women have tiny brains and are always dumb.

Because literally everybody in McDonald's felt like being a moron that day.

i would say no to her

Is this film good? The plot sounds exciting.

gays not welcome

That girl has a nice body

Basically this

The fact that this movie is based on an event where the exact same thing happened makes me sad

yes and it gets you hard

>girls wearing only an apron

Face is kinda Michael Jackson-y. Body is GOAT though.

The real girl is really cute.

eh, I would have white children with her

>rewatched Gran Torino the other day
>realise shes the bitchy granddaughter who will never stamp on my balls and findom me
>find her in this kino with perfect set of tits

glorious

Yeah, it's pretty fucked up, but the girl sued and made a ton of money, so she's probably doing alright.

>findom
pathetic doesn't begin to describe you

Would let someone else force her to suck my dick/10

I wonder if she still masturbates to the memories of it.

I bet, the video is really hot. I've jacked off to it about a dozen times.

im hungry

Where can I see this video? For research purposes, ofc.

Also, the movie version please.

>hot chicks in turtle necks

would wife

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=P8mZ65eEpTI

m-less
type mcdonalds
research
???
get A+

will do

none of the results are this, whatever

movie?

Boku no Pico

Bro I found it in like 30 seconds. mless/53A1354

whoa you're so cool

complacent 2012

That isn't a blowjob.

is this a good flick?

It's a terrible flick. Decent movie though. Below average film.

>A young woman covers herself after a man instructs another man (over the phone) to have a young woman remove an apron that is covering her nude body; we see the young woman's bare breasts as the man on the phone asks the man to describe her nipples. She is then asked to perform jumping jacks

sounds like kino to me

oh fuck off retard

She only made $5 million

Is this actual tape available online?

>On November 20, 2009, the Kentucky Court of Appeals upheld the jury's verdict but reduced the punitive damages award to Summers to $400,000.[16] McDonald's then appealed to the Kentucky Supreme Court. While their petition was pending in 2010, Ogborn settled with McDonald's for $1.1 million and abandoned her claim for punitive damages.[17]

shit flick but grade-A kino

yes, someone has posted it in compliance threads before

some cars can leak fuel fumes into the cabin. not really their fault this happened unless they didn't properly maintain the vehicle.

hard choices that american girls have to face

don't give him a blowjob and you lose your minimum wage job

the bj part of the vid is lost media. to this day it remains unleaked. but who really wants to see a naked high school girl suck off a balding old mcdonald's worker?

Heh, I read the wiki too. First it says she got $5 million. Guess not.

>but who really wants to see a naked high school girl suck off a balding old mcdonald's worker?
y-yeah who would want that??

BLACKED WHEN!?!

Haha yeah who wants to see that! Certainly not me!

because she wanted something to happen to muh dik

I wish a girl would look at me like this.

Only in Donald Trump's Amerikkka.

they were inhaling gas as a drug and then light themselves on fire. youre stupid its all their fault

how tall are you m8?

5'7, but I'm more talking about the disgusted look after asking her to remove her clothing.

I've thought about this incident a lot and the only explanation that makes sense to me is that she knew exactly what was going on and made no effort to stop it because she knew she could make bank with a lawsuit afterwards.
Significantly less likely but still somewhat plausible is that she just wanted to do it for whatever reason.
I don't believe for a second that any human being is dumb enough to follow through with that kind of shit against their will because they're afraid of losing their job at McDonald's and actually believes the situation is real.

what is this?

5' 7" why?

*tips fedora*

oh, thought you were making fun of the actor being a tiny little grill

did the BJ part ever get released.

"Louise Ogborn, the victim, underwent therapy and medication to address post-traumatic stress disorder depression. She abandoned her plans to attend the University of Louisville, where she had anticipated becoming a pre-med student. In an interview with ABC News, she said that after her abuse she "felt dirty" and had difficulty making and maintaining friendships because she wouldn't "allow anyone to get too close to her"."

People can do crazy things when they think they're in trouble with figures they perceive to have authority.

>I don't believe for a second that any human being is dumb enough to follow through with that kind of shit against their will because they're afraid of losing their job at McDonald's and actually believes the situation is real.
You underestimate the affect of public education.

I have read this whole thread and have no idea what you guys are talking

We are talking english

>affect

You have to follow through with the charade a little to make it believable. Pretending to suffer PTSD is worth a multi-million dollar settlement.

you're probably dumb enough to suck someones dick because some guy on the phone told you to, so you can keep your job at mcdonalds

I like that you think your explanation is more reasonable than the idea that people can be told to do wild things under pressure of authority figures. See: 1939-1945

>Nix removed the apron that Ogborn was wearing and ordered her to dance and perform jumping jacks while she was naked.
>Nix then ordered her to insert her fingers into her vagina and expose it to him as part of the "search."
>He also ordered her to sit on his lap and kiss him, and when she refused to do so he spanked her until she promised to do it.

>The caller also spoke to Ogborn and demanded that she do as she was told or face worse punishment. Recalling the incident later, Ogborn said that, "I was scared for my life."

>After Ogborn had been in the office for two and a half hours, she was ordered to perform oral sex on Nix.

Just a prank bro

>Almost 75 post
>Still not a single one webm had been posted

This place it's getting shittier and shittier as time goes by.

>the video was leaked to the internet
>the blowjob is conveniently missing
wtf

she thot she was dealing with a real corrupt cop on the phone and complied because if she didn't the cop was gonna arrest her for stealing. that's how this shit works. the dude on the phone has gotten away with it before.

>5'7
hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

women will never look at you. sorry.

Would someone post the full story

>tfw 5'6"

Most likely somebody of them used deodorant or hair spray in the car.

>guy calls mcdonalds
>"hey this is ronald here, you gotta suck your coworkers dick lol"
>sounds legit okay
>*sucks dick*
>wtf mcdonalds give me one million dollars

>tfw no one ever calls your coworkers and threatens them into sucking your dick

>tfw 6'2

Because that's the status of a wage slave in a highly developed capitalist country. You can't say no.

You're powerless, you want to be gud boy and make boss happy, otherwise you will lose a job and since multinationals now own everything, getting fired from McDonalds means you'll now go look for a job at Burger King or Wal-Mart, and you don't want any history of being previously "difficult".

And of course, there's the risk of getting into trouble with the law. Do you know the "madman" theory of foreign policy? I'm convinced judges follow a similar line. You might accidently kill someone in a fight you started and go free, and you might get 5 years for stealing shampoo. The result is that if you're a law-abiding citizen, you don't want to risk even the smallest misdemeanor. Shit, people don't even want to defend themselves anymore because fighting or shooting a robber might be worse than letting him rob you.

All this culminates into a mindset of obedience. That girl probably was convinced that this is just "the way things are", and everyone knows that there's no point trying to change this. Americans, French, Germans are all more docile and obedient than the people living under le brutal dictatorships they criticizes.

Its an above average height in amerifat land though.

>He also ordered her to sit on his lap and kiss him, and when she refused to do so he spanked her until she promised to do it.

Yeah, poor third world communist countries would be too free to do something like this

source?

She could keep the job or starve to death in the streets.

im 5'5"; never had a "height issue" but maybe it was because i did well in school

are you white?

well you had to make up for your subpar height, makes sense.

i'm overwhelming average in almost all criteria

She desperately needed that $7.25 an hour to buy the latest smart phone.

Horribly obvious bolt-on tits.

no i'm argentinian

>people are all shocked anyone would be as stupid as to strip on command of someone they believe to be a police officer because their manager told them too
meanwhile
>if you tell someone on Twitter that Barron Trump is constantly sexually abused by Donald you'd get 600000 liked and CNN would immediately believe it and go contact CPS

Appeal to authority works fucking insanely well in this country. Call yourself a expert or a genius and people believe everything you say.