For all the guys who rooted for us

For all the guys who rooted for us.

Thank you.

you guys did your best didnt you

THE CITY OF COLOMBIA

PERU I WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY POWER TO DEFEAT COLOMBIA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You guys are cool.

BASED PERU PLEASE DESTROY COLOMBIA NEXT MATCH AND GO TO THE WORLD CUP YOU DESERVE IT MUCH MORE

JUST BEAT COLOMBIA

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER

Well done Houston

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN PERUANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Alberto Fujimori, el ex-presidente peruANO

Fujimori: EL PERUANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ARGENTINO Y CULTURALMENTE CHILENO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor peruANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. EL PERU, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE PERU LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL PERUANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LA GASTRONOMIA PERUANA? UNOS PAJAROS QUE COMEN BASURA!!! UN PERU CONDENADO, POBRE Y ASQUEROSO, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

Come on Peru
One match to go

You did well PerĂº, but it's not over. You have to gambare this next match.

GO PERU

You can do it, Perubros

Vamos PerĂº!

you lost 0-0

WE CAN DO IT

I actually thought Peru did great and deserves the spot

W E W
E
W

I don't feel that happy though, this tuesday we must beat Colombia, and Colombia is coming to kill everyone. If we tie we have to pray to the pachamama for Ecuador to tie and for Chile to lose, we still on a hard spot.

>78725131
WOOO WE WON 0-0!!!! the saga continues

You better don't lose the next match you lil shit.

respect

The current state of the Argentinian school system.

I work with a lot of Peruvians and your food is great. What has Argentina given me? They got my midfielder injured when he was at his best.

Just need Ecuador to finish it off.

Peru is the biggest loser from Colombia losing, ironically. Insteas of playing half hungover team that doesnt care it just got way way harder

Based motherfucking Peru

Please beat Cucklombia based Perubros

colombia's going to get ass fucked tuesday, lads

Congrats peru, but the battle isn't won, not yet.

So it all boils down to this, huh? Never thought we'd make it this far, you and me. See you on the field Perubros.
Colombia will try its best.

You are welcome

mfw peru wins the worldc up

Unfortunately this. It shouldn't have ended this way.

If Argentina wins their next game both your teams will be out?

No, but only one gets to stay at the plane.