Yfw you know you're dying from an incurable disease (AIDS) so you're going to martyrdom and sacrifice yourself to fight...

>yfw you know you're dying from an incurable disease (AIDS) so you're going to martyrdom and sacrifice yourself to fight the MUSLIM SCUM

God bless this gay man. He's our hero. I wish I was this brave to take one for the team.

Other urls found in this thread:

aidsmap.com/Life-expectancy-now-considerably-exceeds-the-average-in-some-people-with-HIV-in-the-US/page/2816267/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link something?
Legit would be what I would do if my life wasn't so awesome.

>sucking dick and fighting israels wars is being Sup Forumss hero

He has recently, with great subtlety, alluded that he doesn't use condoms. If you've got money then you can live with HIV no problem.

Oh shit, he's gonna die. I was just meming, I can't believe this.

How do you get AIDS anyway? Does it form when you get anal drippings or fecal matter in your pee hole?

>If you've got money then you can live with HIV no problem

The age cap for diagnosed HIV fags is 20 years even with modern medicine. It will kill you and it progressively gets worse as your health deteriorates the last years are slow and painful. God's punishment for degeneracy.

the person being fucked is at a much higher risk than the person doing the fucking

I thought we had medication that made it hardly noticable?

Gay can be redpilled, look at Alexander the Great

MIDF plz go.

Much more likely when you take in the ass like Milo does. literally gets sexual gratification from being injected with AIDS

>the HIV magically appears from nowhere to possibly infect both men with HIV

mentally ill faggot,
he aint not hero
he is just a faggot

Proof that he was gay? I'll wait

Magic has been around for 25 years with AIDS

kek

Then you do something better you ungrateful mong

The study found that for the group as a whole and over the full eight years, the average life expectancy in people with HIV was just under 43 years, i.e. 50% will die by the age of 63 – 15 years earlier than men and 19 years earlier than women in the general US population.

aidsmap.com/Life-expectancy-now-considerably-exceeds-the-average-in-some-people-with-HIV-in-the-US/page/2816267/

Milofag doesn't have a lot of time

I can already hear the libs defending islam again

I hate muslims but that user has a point kike.

That explains why he's a chain smoker too. Hardly any time left to live, why not enjoy cigarettes?

It's pretty obvious from this statue that he loved dick, your gaydar is broken my American friend

He had dozens of children and literally hundreds of wives

Literally who

The loss of his favorite fuccboi Hephaestion fucked him up enough to ruin his campaign though

Bleeding through microfractures. Gay juice in the blood of your shattered rectum

Gay can be redpilled? How in the fu- oh you're french. Nevermind.
>Not being cucked into fighting for israel = being pro-muslim
JIDF please go

Well, its nice to see at least one fellow faggot has spiritually connected to our role in society, to serve mankind through loyalty to society.

Seems to be a dying breed.

> taking history lessons from the Hollywood jew

Is there any evidence that Milo is gay? Any testimony?

He's a Jew (mother's side) and I thnk he's putting on an act like that other Jew, Sacha Cohen (Ali G./"Bruno")..

Why is milo never specifying specifically where in Sweden? Malmö? Göteborg? Stockholm?

They didnt have a concept of 'gay' the way we in the modern West think of it. They did have homosex in certain contexts, like Alexander, and could love males, but not in the modern 'gay' sense.

Both sides have distorted historical perspectives terribly.

Two ++ in ID.

Takes one to know one i guess.

Out of curiosity, did you vote Brexit?

Everyone who is redpilled on fags knows this. Modern Faggotry is not a choice but a product of degenerate conditioning and materialistic kikery which is why it's an actual threat. . Ancient Greek faggotry was more akin to prison rape especially in Sparta where men were always together training or on campaigns and only rarely with their wives.

Well, I wouldn't call it rape, and it was, for the most part, age-restricted. Homosex isnt as problematic when it has some institutional structure.

I would agree that there is a campaign of active conditioning by people that can only be described in one of two ways: either they are truly insane and have no sense of social order, or they are sane and deliberately trying to weaken the nation for who-knows what particular outcome.

I would say choice is involved though. I may not pick what feels right and natural to me, but I do make sexual choices. In perpetual homosexuality, one has to take some responsibility for the pattern of their choices.

Loyal humble non breeding males have social usefullness with or without sex. Its just our egalitarian shit society has annihilated our utility as bad as it has annihilated female utility, and now the degeneracy seems to be targeting white normal males to the point where they are as socially useless in breeding also.

Whites seem to be getting prepped to be a servant class as a whole, or perhaps simply out-bred to various regional extinctions.

Just my opinion.

>has never heard of Milo
>can't get past his fear of cocks to reasonably debate this

So leave