>tfw you never fight for finland in ww2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you wouldn't survive a single day in -40c

>fighting and dying for frozen wasteland
>really made me think

at least this country is worth fighting for, unlike your corrupted 3rd world country
we would be poor like eastern europe, if our grandfathers didn't fight.

no need

> finns and nordics were so weak they could't conquer in all the history a better placeand they were pushed far north in the frozen wasteland where no real men wanted to live by superior peoples

yet we are superior to you in every possible way.

Did the Swedes "save" Finland during the ww2?

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
see for yourself

wtf? why didn't they help you? were they conquered while you fought Nazis and Soviets?

>swedes
>fighting
not since the 1800s kiddo

>suomilanka ja erityisesti jos aiheena sota ja armeija
>heimolaisteni kivekset eivät enää meinaa mahtua mihinkään tiloihin
>tästä syystä taukoamatonta täysin tyhjäpäiväistä mölyämistä, uhoamista ja haistattelua
>joka
>vitun
>kerta

you know the more I hear about these Swedes, the less I like them

This hero is Buried in Arlington (a prestigious honor)

You Finn's okay with it?

it is quite fitting that a man who hated the communists with a passion rests in usa

Don't worry the race war will start soon

We had no army at that time, it was almost non-existant. We sent pretty much everything we had in terms of supplies to you guys. Stop being such smug ungrateful cunts.

And lets be honest, its not as if Finland would aid us if we were attacked, so dont act morally superior.

i dont know what you are talking about we would be right there besides you.

the fennoswedes will be cleansed easily

glorious future awaits us with the new kalmar union after the eternal sv*n is gone

awaits who

the blessed people of the glorious norden

finns are cute humans

i wish i could say the same of americans

I know some handsome americans
my corpsman is handsome

Very good post

but the global image and my anecdotal evidence of americans is very bad, fat ugly and loud, but i am sure that there is respectable ones in there of course

anecdotal evidence?

we've got a lot of people, a lot of very ugly folks and a lot of hot and cute ones too

perhaps but why does the shit tier americans only come to europe, i spent 2 weeks in "investigation prisonment" after an american big muscle "chad" came looking for a fight

He was probably lost and confused
I don't know why a muscular chad would go to Finland

Can you us a detailed story that sounds interesting
Most Europeans I talked too liked the Americans that went there

if i would be lost and confused i wouldnt go around a foreign town looking for a fight, i would get a hotel and maybe a taxi to the airport

don't take it to heart bud he didn't mean anything personal like that

he's probably done it in some random american town too
also why the fuck would you go to the airport if you were confused

i had seen this dude being very social and going table to table shaking hands and hugging, when the place closed we were all outside sitting around and smoking so this dude came asking for a cigarette and i gave him one, then 2minutes later he came asking for one again and i said man i just gave you one if you want more go buy your own and then he tried to swing on me and i dodged and answered it and he hit his head very badly on the concrete
well he is dead now

lmao what a huge faggot
he deserved it

that was 6 years ago, hopefully the americans have turned for the better by now.
but now i have a criminal jail man imago thanks you s a

will it ever go away for you or are you stuck with it for life?

>americans
>getting better at anything besides getting shot

i dont know, just for the friends and family i will always be that guy, in jobs etc nobody ever asked of such things
>be american
>get killed wherever you go