So now that they've told Europe to fuck off, how can the UK begin regaining power and glory? Can't quite get the empire...

So now that they've told Europe to fuck off, how can the UK begin regaining power and glory? Can't quite get the empire. This time's going to have to be different.

>So now that they've told Europe to fuck off, how can the UK begin regaining power and glory? Can't quite get the empire. This time's going to have to be different.

The UK doesn't want power

People just want to live boring lives, practice banter, and not be on the hook for Italian banks or Greek farmers (et cetera)

I'm scared. The EU shills make convincing arguments about our economy flat lining. I believe in the free movement of people in Europe but I don't believe in the EU.

They can't. They simply switched bulls - from Brussels to Washington. Now, a Clinton Washington would be a harsh bull for the english, their only hope is that Trump wins and he decides to be lenient on them. But think about it, what does UK offer to a Trump administration that Paris or Berlin, or Beijing couldn't after some negotiation? He's a bussiness man after all.

>The UK doesn't want power
I agree. Although the plebs managed to get us out of Europe, they are a sorry, uneducated, and barbarous state.

It's gonna require a good century of inner reflection and soul searching. Perhaps then a revival.

It's ironic that conservatives think that liberals are the ones that ruin countries

people will wake up after trump decimates the US economy

don't wory. We'll live very boring lives. We won't be able to afford anything exciting

Give us Ireland,Australia and New zealand

That's all we need

Realistically will the EU fall. Will other countries start to leave?

Manufacturing. Do you still make the world's best turbine blades IN THE WHORLD right in Derby? I think so. You used to be an empire. Get your infrastructure and manufacturing down. Fill your women with babies. Go to the fucking gym.

>I believe in the free movement of people in Europe but I don't believe in the EU.

People keep talking about "free movement" but never define it.

You can't have unlimited free movement without real borders on the periphery of a union. I spent years travelling between Eastern and Western Europe. Each time I had to get a visa and have my passport stamped when I crossed a border.

It wasn't a fucking big deal at all. It added maybe 15-20 minutes to a trip, and obtaining a visa wasn't a big deal, either.

You can't have free movement of people if you also believe in real borders.

Pick one.

If EU falls, we might just nuke Europe straight away.

Europe has one future and thats as a firm union of nations. Otherwise we are ripe for the taking by Russia, US and China

nigguh you are part of europe, don't nuke yourself.

>They simply switched bulls - from Brussels to Washington.

This.

The UK has been the USA's bitch since WWII. They could have been great in a number of industries. But they always rolled over when the US told them to get out of a market. And hand over the blueprints on your way out.

and Id much rather be nuked than taken by Russia

Unfortunately ignorant chavs have fucked us up beyond all repair

The cold hard truth:

1) France no longer has any obligation to hold the migrants in camps at Calais and will let them flood across the Channel so illegal immigration will increase beyond all your right-wing nightmares.

2) Cameron will be replaced by Boris and/or all the other rabid right who will carve up the NHS and workers' rights.

3) No real, major British-owned industry exists any more thanks to Thatcher onwards. Our fragile economic strength has been based on being a financial centre for Europe but now that has been flushed down the bog too.

The stupid turkeys have voted for Xmas again.

Well done, cunts. Luckily I am semi retired on a pot of money so I'll sit back watch you daft bastards cucking yourself to death by these upper class twats, hedge-fund gamblers and former "city traders" (Farage) that fucked us up in 2008.

we'll know by next week how brexit effects the economy. if it destroys the global economy, the colonies will say to suck it the fuck up and get back in the EU. stupid britons be damned

can the netherlands leave already? its lonely out here

I don't need power and glory, lets make britain comfy.

We need a george and the dragon flag for us and wales.

>close the chunnel until further notice
>boris won't get the nomination
>nah we now have new markets to expand into while germany is heavily reliant on us buying their products, same with spain

Well St George (and the flag) was imposed on Britain by our French-speaking Norman conquerors who defeated the anglo-saxon and celt dragon standards so there is an allegory there.

Britain: cucked by invaders since Roman times but still in denial.

>close the chunnel until further notice

It's only 22 miles for desperate boat-people

>germany is heavily reliant on us buying their products

Yes, but what have WE got to SELL to anybody?

fpbp

Step #1 - Manipulate Spain into attacking Gibraltar. Kick the shit out of Spain, establish colony
Step #2 - False flag attack on Falklands. Blame Argentina, kick their ass, establish colony.
Step #3 - Bitch slap Scotland and Ireland for disloyalty. Establish colonies
Step #4 - Make Canada and Australia swear loyalty oaths. Use combined power to conquer some other shit nations - like Uruguay or Paraguay. Establish colonies.

Should be pretty easy to make Britain Great again.

>He doesn't realize we have ids.

don't we have hapsburg german royals to take care off.

the plan.... the fire rises.
we crash the eu plane with no surviers.
crush regressive left in academia
restore common sense and natural justice.
finally defeat the evil of the internation jew.

What is ironic about the truth?

I live in Scotland. Brexit has had a profound impact on peoples attitudes to Scottish independence. There is a very real possibility that Scotland will split form the uk regardless of economic consequences.

Without exaggerating, the uk is in very real danger of fragmenting.

There is a strong chance that the Scottish Labour party will actively come out in favour of Scottish independence in the coming weeks, and I sincerely doubt that the Scottish consecutive party could single handedly mount a successful defense of the union in their own.

Sup Forums is sincerely underestimating the mood here much like how people underestimated the likelihood of brexit.