Okay i'm done with all the people whining that the Brexit was voted mainly by older people...

Okay i'm done with all the people whining that the Brexit was voted mainly by older people. If you think about it what do young people even know about politics. They can barely make themselves breakfast let alone make a valid point why they should stay in the EU. People without the knowledge to even exist on their own label people that voted for the Brexit as "racist" is just insane. And since when is being a "racist" a bad think? Wanting only the best for your race is now a bad thing? I'm so done with today's society. I'm just glad in my country it's still ok to be racist. Tell me Sup Forums what is the situation in your country. What would people call you if you openly wanted to get all the refugees and mudslimes out of you country. Cheers for the future and let's hope we can survive to see it.

In the words of Jeremy Clarkson

our new marxist scum chancellor was first one to hold a speech in front of a gay-pride parade saying "of course i am here it's 2016"

feels bad man

I work with a black bloke, I consider him a friend. Most of us at work voted leave and we all went out for a few drinks last night, along with some other people. We met up with a group of girls and one of them started talking to us about how racist leavers are. We encouraged it for ages and agreed with her until we revealed to her we all voted leave. Should've seen the look on her face, cogs turning as she tries to understand it all.

>What would people call you if you openly wanted to get all the refugees and mudslimes out of you country.
That's not something you can say everywhere, that's for sure. In certain company you can for sure though, and that company isn't as rare as you'd think.

Even when we disagree on something he manages to save himself. Good lad.

It's one of the things I always liked about British folk (And why I keep in touch with a fair few to this day). Instead of crying over not getting their way, the type I kind of like are all "Well. Shit. Let's make this work". Which I've always seen as a kind of "Proper brit-bong attitude" if you will.

Not to sound SJW-esque but this 'old people holding us back' shit is a little offensive to me as I'm in the 18-24 age bracket and actually voted for leave, feels like the 25% that voted out are just completely ignored yet the 40% voting leave in Scotland is enough to trigger another independence election. All I see is shithead teenagers blaming older generations for their 'loss' and calling for a re-election when in reality its because not enough young people care about the future of the country nor do they understand it.
I dont care about being called a racist cause I know fundamentally I'm not, I have prejudices against people (who doesn't) but I dont let them cloud my opinion of an individual when im face to face. I feel if people want to genuinely overcome the 'ur le racist' meme people need to stop caring about what people think about them and actually act like men.

I'm scared from all the news that the media is pushing in british peoples throats that a lot of people in a matter of 2 days already regret that they voted "leave" and i call bullshit on that. Tbh i feel like if there is a second referendum a lot more people will vote leave just because of how people thst voted remain reacted. They acted as if its the end of the world and this really pissed off a lot of people.

>i feel like if there is a second referendum a lot more people will vote leave just because of how people that voted remain reacted.
Only fear is if more young people sign up to vote again it'll more than likely be a remain win.

>a second referendum
I should buy some dollars before they announce that so that when the pound drops again I can make some george soros shekels before it bounces back

This. I also wondered where are the people defending the % of young people that voted leave. Im sure that the media is covering it with more bs.

A dying breed, sadly. Not many in the younger generations. I'm not really helping, I try to be like that at least but it's certainly not natural.

>our new marxist scum chancellor was first one to hold a speech in front of a gay-pride parade saying "of course i am here it's 2016"

>feels bad man

He should visit Sup Forums for some days, it's 2016 right?

Im 19 and i think that the legal age for voting should be higher. My polutixal view has changed sooo much. Tou shouldnt be avble to vote until you know your own politixal views.

Boomers are economic fat asses and illiterates. Every time. They prove their incompetence. Syria. Who invaded them? Caused isis. Caused refugees. Broke Europe. Broke up the UK. Fucken boomers don't gotta deal with shit. Muh brownies that I put here!

All white Euros will be kicked out to be replaced by Rasheeds

>already regret that they voted "leave" and i call bullshit on that.

I think there's some truth to it. I don't think many completely regret their decision but people are certainly doubting it now that the consequences are staring them in the face. I'm worried, most people are for good reason, but it's not reason to go back on your decision. It's just a fear of the unknown, that's perfectly natural and to a real conservative not something to be ignored. Having a referendum would be foolish and if remain won it would simply be playing on fear moreso than it already attempted to.

People are forced to have a lot of faith right now in our government which very few people, for good reason, don't trust. It's troubling times but we'll see what happens in the coming weeks.

God save the Queen.

Sry forr mispelling. Im relativly shitfaced right now

>something something internalized misogyn... uuh something like that I guess?
>or maybe they are just dumb and uneducated

>I dont care about being called a racist cause I know fundamentally I'm not, I have prejudices against people (who doesn't) but I dont let them cloud my opinion of an individual when im face to face.
I've been saying this for a long time.

The definition of racism is changing day by day. Even aknowligning that niggers and nordics are not the same race is called racist

Btw whats wrong with being racist. Society has made veing a racist a horrible thing. Wich imo is normal