If you were to get taken in the back and banged, which one would you choose?

If you were to get taken in the back and banged, which one would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4-iKIUx9Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dee.

the one with the nicest looking dick, obviously

Frank

charlie has erectile dysfunction from all the chemicals and fumes from his janitorial duties, so it would be preferable.

Dennis, he probably bleaches his asshole

Charlie, he would probably just rub his dick his between my ass-cheeks
He is pure

Dennis has washboard abs

The guy in the right, obviously. He's the whitest and doesn't have a hipster beard

Mac is the patricians choice. He has the best body and he's the only one that would really enjoy it

> no fat Mac

Dropped

What's the difference between a normal beard and a hipster one?

he pumped and dumped alexandra daddario

Hes a power bottom.
Fag.

And I'm a top ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Charlie is depicted as weird as fuck and never gets girls despite being the most attractive of the gang
Hmmm

>never gets girls
>Daddario
>random black chick from the university
>the gang group dates he's one of the more successful guys
He just doesn't get the waitress because she is a genuinely worse person than he.

do any of the actors actually work out? I get the sense rob mcelhenney does

You forgot that gamer chick he totally could have banged but gave her spiders because she was a scheming cunt.

She's a loser normie. He's a stalker weirdo. Waitress has done nothing wrong.

have you got eyes in your bum

Charlie is a legitimately nice guy, he's the only member of the gang shown to actually care about other people's feelings and shit. I think without Mac and Dennis' influence he would have grown up to be relatively normal.

He even fucked Dee ffs

he banged dee

Also the korean 12 year old

>being the most attractive of the gang
>Charlie
In what world? He's the chubbiest, has the highest hairline, and he's a manlet.

>mother literal prostitute
>molested by uncle
>he would have been normal

They do.

Protip: delts are the giveaway if they are on the doughy side. People who don't work out have no shoulders.

>chubbiest
Excluding Frank, I mean. My point still stands.

>relatively
there's no evidence that uncle Jack molested Charlie, that's a meme theory

well this is true, but he's also the smartest and cruellest. Dennis would be the obvious choice but I dont think he is. Dennis is an asshole, an implied rapist, murderer, and sociopath. But he's always foiled by his own arrogance and fragile ego. Charlie isnt like that. When you threaten his attachment to the waitress in some way he becomes a machiavellian genius. He fucks over dennis hard when he threatens to fuck her, he gives those hornets to that guy (not genius but still cruel) and he humiliates daddario so he can stand one room away from the waitress. he is the smartest character

Mac is a manlet too (not sure about Dennis). Charlie at least is a qt dumb guy. Would fug.

I wouldn't say normal, but probably that one relatively quiet guy who works in construction or waste disposal that is pretty down to earth and good to work with, but you find out has the weirdest damn hobbies

>theres no evidence

go to bed uncle jack

>I survived my childhood by the skin of my teeth thanks to this man

it implies hes definitely tried very hard. At the least he is scarred

>Dennis is an asshole, an implied rapist, murderer, and sociopath.
>implied

Oh yeah, definitely. Charlie Work shows how much smarter/mentally together Charlie is compared to the rest of them. Dennis is the most unhinged despite thinking of himself as the normie.

He can also write, play and sing music

>no evidence
>when charlie touches the doll
>"slower"...

How is it that Mac is supposedly the only one who lifts yet looks only marginally bigger than the other 2?

You can share the room with me user, it'll be fun. You and me, pallin' around... gettin' nuts.

He only works out his glamour muscles.

>you burn the trash and the smoke goes into the air and makes stars
>damn it that doesn't sound right but I don't know enough about stars to dispute it

He doesn't actually lift, duh.

5'10 is only manlet status in dumbass meme world.

What do you think The Nightman Cometh is about?

It kinda works, though

They tend to give him tightly fitting clothes in the show, whereas Dennis doesn't wear that sort of stuff so much and Charlie dresses in very poorly fitting attire

Mac's arms are quite a bit bigger mind you

He doesn't work out his core.

>The guy in the right
>Not knowing The Golden God's name
Get out.

*Eagerly awaits 10 'MANLET DETECTED' posts*

Dennis of course. He lasers because he doesn't want hair down there, know what I mean?

Would get D.E.N.N.I.S.'d/10

he actually does. I liked how he tried to disguise his bulk period as a quirky phase for his character. Fucking tryhard.

you're just a blind faggot

If this is an implication joke then good. If it's saying Dennis is a rapist then you've got a pretty SJW definition of "rapist."

That's a meme, and if you look anywhere on his body he's not low body fat at all anyway
The actor admitted he does

WHO HAS THE BIGGEST DICK?

THATS THE ONLY QUESTION THAT MATTERS

how come these guys all have hairy bodies when I have almost none?

he lasers. theres no shred of hair down there.

You cannot look at the season immediately after the Fat Mac season and deny he lifts.

Only one of these 3 can satisfy the titcow

>WHO HAS THE BIGGEST DICK?
Gotta be Dennis.

But youre a twink.
Mac only likes bears.

None of these guys are that hairy mate. They are like 30s though so that explains some of it I suppose.

Whis the titcow?
Moar?

did anyone actually believe he did it just for giggles? He just bulked before filming and worked it into his character, then cut after filming. Too bad he has shit genetics.

Of those three it'd be Dennis because he is obviously the best looking.

Of all characters probably Dee because she has a vagina and I'm not gay

>did i see you bang that thing?

Dee says Mac's dick looked like a button on a fur coat.

He did it to the extreme for the giggles.

Hmm user are you a cute twink? ~

Could be a grower. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DENNIS IT IS

Nope, nope and nope.
They look like bozos and no one wants to be inadvertently impregnated by a bozo

I'm going Dennis he's very erotic.

It's BOY SOUL not BOYS HOLE

looking at that pic made me realize Charlie has kept his tattoo from season 2

From my man perspective Mac is the best looking. Womens would probably say Dennis though.

>manlet
>high pitched voice
>smells in the show and probably real life

how about no

>hipster beard
It's literally just a beard you autist

He's stupposed to stink of cheese and shit everytime all day long. His breath smells horribly all the time (he doesn't even own a toothbrush) and his clotes are always dirty and ruined.
His private hygiene is terrible too, Mac has seen bugs actually crawling out of his pube.
On top of that he is retarded, poor and a junkie for alcohol and glue

It makes sense that he never managed to get a gf.

He's had the most success with women without remotely trying, including Alexandra fucking Daddario

>nice guy
Eh, he often commits atrocities to animals, and he seemingly have no problems with it. On top of that he is as reactionary as it gets, and every opinion is strong enough to appeal to his emotions.
Had he been born in 1920 Germany he would have become a Nazi.

There is a outtake compilation on youtube in wich Charlie, in a blooper with Bonny and Jack, literally says ''He rapes children, mom'' (she answers ''no, he just plays with them'' and everyone in the set loses it).

Alexandra Daddario was a hooker that Frank employed to distract the gang while he was fracking the mountain.
Should we really deem Charlie as a seductor only because he managed to have sex with a prostitute?

not even the same episode breh, that was some russian broad in the skiing episode.

Oops, my bad. Yet, I don't think it really counts. She wasn't interested in normal men (look at how she immediatly shuns Dennis), she actually wanted the most deranged man he could find. On top of that CHarlie has probably hidden his power level, since having sex with her was just his plan to get close to the waitress again.
IRL Charlie would be one of the most disgusting men you've ever seen.

go to sleep, mac.

>he doesn't think Dennis is the most attractive

Charlie.

If he keeps his mouth shut, I can pretend it's Jay from RLM.

I don't want to get nuts with you, user

>Jack ''Just palling around, getting nuts together''
>Bonnie ''Oh, you boys''
>Jack ''Boys will be boys''
>Charlie ''Boys don't do that, we're men now''
>Jack ''Then let's be men''

youtube.com/watch?v=q4-iKIUx9Ew

In that instance Dennis was a textbook case on trying way too hard. That being said Alexandra liked Charlie for being strange, so it's not wrong to assume he continued to be himself while around her. He throws his head into some cheese, sobs over it and she's still fine about it. Sex is independent to getting the waitress back, all he had to do was ignore her for Alexandra until she begged for him to come back.

>pumping an dumping is bad from men
women love to dit and you think it is bad only because women do not like to get dumped

So what's so great about this show?
I'm on season 3 and IMO Community was more varied and entertaining

I'd say that pumping and bumping is considered bad irregardless of your gender. If you're a woman you will be a slut man-eater, if you're a man you will be a jerk womanizer.

shes a drug abusing needy psycho chick though

Watching horrible people is pretty entertaining.

Community turned to shit in season 3 by trying to be more quirky

Later episodes were cool but they lose sight of why they're at college for hijinks involving paintball, trampolines, and chicken strips. Doesn't bother me though, the oddball episodes were my favorite.