Well?

well?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/04/04/game-thrones-maisie-williams-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You ever notice how it's always the ugly ones?

> mfw she's only 18 and looks like that
I know this is your week and all Britbros but damn

>You're either a normal person or homosexual
>You're either a normal person or leftist
>You're either a normal person or a feminist

Nice try, Quasimodo

change feminism to egalitarian and we are fine here

Why should anyone care about what that inbred actress thinks about anything even remotely important?

>Implying you don't to fuck her cross-dressing reverse trap boy/girl-pussy

The Male Aggression and Strength Advantage is so insurmountable that virtually all mass media today is dedicated to the disorganization of males outside of the Elite Class of society.

Feminists are a cruel joke played on women by Elites who must keep the lower classes (especially the males) divided at all costs.

Feminists are just one piece of the division puzzle.

Women are not humans. The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) realized this. They don't deserve equal rights and they belong under a burqa.

I guess I'm sexist then

She beautiful i dont care what anyone else says

sure pal

Really made me think. It should make you think too.

not even a majority of women are feminists, so feminists are by definition not normal

But feminists are inherently sexist and anti-egalitarian.

Stupid Quasimodo poster.

she needs some wrinkle cream

shouldn't you be in a bell tower or something?

Found the fed

>NARAL
>Supports killing babies 5 seconds before they would naturally exit the mother
>Pretending to have any moral superiority

She speaks to my soul.

if this is a 10 on arabian island, im terrified to ask what a 9 is.

But normal people aren't ugly

Gas it

Found the nigger lover

Do you know how many less niggers we have in this country thanks to abortion?

I would fuck her in the butt.

Because normies are dead from the neck up

>listenng to a goblin

the worst thing about these (((celebrities))) is that some people literally take them seriously

wasnt this when she was 12? You can't even let a 12 year old off the hook Sup Forums?

>english""""""model"""""""""

In the context of the interview this was taken from, she's calling out so-called feminists for being sexist, too.

ew.com/article/2016/04/04/game-thrones-maisie-williams-interview

>I got asked in one of my first interviews: “Is Arya a feminist?” I didn’t even know what a feminist was. And then someone explained it to me. And I remember thinking, “Isn’t that just like everyone?” And then I realized everyone is not a feminist, unfortunately. But I also feel like we should stop calling feminists “feminists” and just start calling people who aren’t feminist “sexist” – and then everyone else is just a human. You are either a normal person or a sexist. People get a label when they’re bad. Because it works the other way, as well. A lot of men have it hard too. On the show specifically, it’s always been a constant debate because women are treated badly on the show, and they’re treated well on the show. But it’s the same as the boys and the girls and the men and the animals. The themes are very dark. I get it that people don’t want to watch scenes like that. I understand, and you shouldn’t have to. But that’s the show that we’ve made, and I have no control over what’s written. I think it’s upsetting that so many people have found it upsetting. But I find a lot of things upsetting to watch. I get upset when animals get slaughtered. And lots of people are like, “But this is worse than that” – and I never understood that. I think everybody’s allowed to be upset about what they’re upset by. And once people are angry about something, you start worrying about saying the right thing instead of just saying what you mean. It’s very easy to have an opinion. Everyone’s got one. But it’s very difficult to speak up about difficult subjects when people are angry with you. People say: “Why don’t you speak up!” [and I’m thinking], “Because you all got pitchforks and you’re ready to kill us!” It’s scary if you say something wrong.

what if sexism is the norm?

fuck you faggots.

I'd fuck the shit out of her

No this was a few months ago

I already know I'm sexist lol

women are the inferior sex, it's just how it is.

"We should stop calling niggers "niggers" and just start calling people who arent niggers "racists" - and then everyone else is just a nigger. You are either a nigger or a racist."

>her

Where is the button to upvote this?

I'm a radical feminist lesbo separatist. This bitch is not lesbo separatist so she's sexist. Kill her.

I'd fuck her, but only if it's not a trap. But if it is..hell, I'd still fuck her, so she stops thinking about leftist bullshit.

>this is cute in britain

You are a disgusting piece of shit