What would realistically happen if Argentina is out of the next WC?

What would realistically happen if Argentina is out of the next WC?

I would piss myself laughing. Sounds pretty realistic to me because I would do exactly that.
And there would be tons of people becoming an hero all across Buenos Aires. Someone will break the high score set by the Las Vegas killa.

Do they have gunz en Argentina?

>Mexico wins the world

Only low classes do, and they already use them whenever they want so it wouldn't be that different

>Argentina defaults every 10 or so years
Nothing happens

>Argentina fails to qualify to the wc
The country leaves futbol behind and starts to get its shit together

best timeline

finally Mexicans are going to celebrate something

December 2001 all over again

The corrupt fucks at AFA will lose a shiton of money. And a literal civil war in our streets.
Other than that nothing will happen.

Yeah just like every brazilian killed himself after 7-1? right.
People will cry, yell but mainly be dissapointed and angry, it will probably collapse the NT and AFA causing it to hopefully get its shit together from the fire and rebuild itself into a proper institution that can properly use the power of argentine players and managers
Anyone who says muh civil war is a mentally deficient baboon that was probably too young to even remember 2001's default without kid bias

We just move to a different sport, we aren't like other spics. We are elite at more than 10 team sports

Shh don't jinx it

We should move on to female sports tbqh.

At least if we lose, we can still watch some nice ass

Field hockey mate

Fuck yeah... And fem volleyball

Handball too

You'll end up rooting for either us, or Italia.

Uruguay is always our second team

>whitest woman in Argentina.memepeg

She has American parents

Literally the only black female I know, there are a few black dudes from Africa but have never seen a black woman yet

kek

I have a question: How many nations do you think actually have a good national football association? 5? 3? Genuinely curious because every single country on earth bitches about theirs
it seems like a grass is always greener thing to me

Germany, Brazil, France, Spain, Belgium

If they get their shit together: England, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Portugal, Italy

What? You never rubbed one to Zanetti's thighs?
What a faggot.

Germany has a god tier one

FIFA and Russia on suicide watch

>FPV blocks your path

If you are from the following provincias: Corrientes, Cordoba, Misiones, Santa Fe, or Entre Rios, don't worry brother/sister. We're patiently waiting for the porteño's central government to finally collapse, to embrace you once again into the longing arms of the Federal League.
If you're from the Buenos Aires Provincia: Hey man, great job picking leaders. Keep up the good work!
If you're from neither of the previously named provinicas: Keep walking, this does not concern you.

Cristina Kirchner comes back to the Pink House

FIFA on suicide watch because at least 10% of the people who care about football care because Messi so no way we're getting left out

>only low classes
lol

TSU will be considered universally as the true and only GOAT.

a lot of it will depend on how you want to judge what a football association is for

if all you're interested in is the best national teams, then the answers are probably pretty clear.

there's arguably more important things to consider though in the greater scheme of things if you think football has a more important role to play in society and culture than just the 23 players who go to the world cup - things like access to training and recreational spaces for people of all ages and abilities and being able to produce coaches who understand organised sports are about more than simply learning to become an elite athlete, because realistically that's not an achievable goal for 99%+ of people

Nothing. Argentina hasn´t played all world cups. Only team who has played all of them is Huezil

Argentina | Welcome to CONCACAF | 2019-2020 | Best Choripanes | #Respect