Is diversity a strength in your country?

Is diversity a strength in your country?

slovaks hate on hungarians
hungarians hate on slovaks
everybody hates on gypsies(Even other gypsies)

definitely weakness

Almost, but no, wh*Tes ruin everything

Yes. I really fucking love this place as a black man.

Konek aku masuk cipap awek kau. Putih mulus je kulit dia. Sedap pulk tu cipap basah, lembut lembut je. Hari hari aku manjakan dia kau tau

Our greatest strength. Without diversity we wouldn't be as diverse as we are.

It's very strong. Even our prime minister agrees

Whites are responsible for the world that is today and it is glorious.

Imagine if the people of African shaped the modern world, or the Chinks, or Poos.

You just fucking think about that for a second, you God damn ungrateful taconigger.

no
we were a glorious amerindian nation and then the white man came and brought niggers

Absolutely, it's our national motto and will soon replace our national hymn.

They brought Dulcemoon, mate.

God damn will kill people for my Frenchbros if they replace La Marseillaise with some PC nigger chanting shit.

it's the thing that creates lots of tensions between different groups, so no.
but knowing three languages by the time you are 10 is kinda cool i guess, and so is having friends from totally different parts of the country.

>muh western civilization

stop appropriating my culture

That's Kike culture

Yes but this is one of the only countries this can be said about

All the best things about Colombia are imported European culture

lol

Africans would have only shaped the world if material conditions in Africa had allowed for global conquest.

Had such a world existed, there's little reason to believe Africans would develop society radically differently than Europeans did. It's nearly impossible to separate uniquely Western traits or innovations from the results of European material circumstance.

Nice bait.

Well without diversity we wouldn't have jazz, rock music, Tex Mex cuisine and sushi rolls

Knickers!

If European success was attributable to genetics, it wouldn't have taken Europeans thousands of years to become the most developed part of the world.

wrong

Nice argument, titty head

so its pure RNG right?

Which material circumstances do you mean? You mean those circumstances like us living under water?

You of all people should know that capitalistic production emerged thanks to the extensive wool trade stretching from London to Florence. Your own ancestors were some of the world's first capitalists, when merchants seized control of society after throwing off the imperial yoke and centered their policy around maximizing the profits of wool and spics merchants.

Europe became wealthy after centuries of typical agrarian poverty because the simultaneous development of capitalism and colonialism allowed European merchants to dominate the trade of faraway economies. As these systems continued to develop, competing merchants created new, more advanced ways of production, causing the industrial revolution.

thick traps were originally European?

>civilisation is an emergent property of the mindset of people with low levels of melanin

>of
>of
>of

nice counter argument

>a-a-argue my greentext retardedness

Whatever those virgin beta white bois say it's mere natural selection for chad refugees to rape those pol virgin's waifus. The strong truimph the weak loses.

thanks

natural selection doesn't favor strong though, please avoid talking about topics you are clueless in

Yes. My grandparents get their asses wiped my Filipinos and i too will one day have my ass wiped by a sea gook.

damn straight

Our prime minister constantly emphasized that diversity is Canada strength.

emojis and sony are japanese pablo