Cam Newton did nothing wrong

Cam Newton did nothing wrong.

I had sports radio on driving to school today and the first 30 seconds of lebatard came on after my local show ended and he was framing his whole conversation on Cam newtons (a black man) comments to a woman, as "things that make white men uncomfortable like treating women and minorities like equals"

as long as he remembered to tip his fedora after he said that, he did nothing wrong.

Women sportswriters are cancer

>literally just vocalize "that's a little weird" which everyone is thinking
>killed for it
kek
I hate the guy but come on

Patrice would have been proud.

why are black people socially retarded?

Retarded? Patrice was a social genius, meanwhile the entire nation is dominated by women and their pussy whipped men.

Yeah but the jews gotta be trite and disingenuous for the shekels

what? i'm not talking about patrice i'm talking about cam newton. how few brain cells do you have to have to think that you can just say that when you're an nfl quarterback?

Patrice would've killed himself by now

/OURGUY/

>black people

Patrice was more less your average iq black man who didn't give a fuck and didn't go out of his way to censor himself.

i'm not talking about patrice, nigger.

Censorship is a pussy white man bending to his woman thing. Where else is this common, you don't see this sort of shit anywhere besides western nations.

no it's called a compromise, something that civilized, secular people do when they don't want to deal with uncomfortable tensions in day to day life.

Women are not equal to men and if you allow them to think so they will continue to ask for more. Feminism is a cancer that is crippling western society, but yeah sure keep playing the bullshit liberal game of oppression and 'leveling the playing field' until you are left with near nothing.

if they really aren't equal to us then it doesn't matter if they have the freedom to ask for more, once they prove they aren't prepared for what they're asking for. in the western world you are judged purely by your efficiency and if you're not up to par you have to go home.

Le batard said the words "white man" about 20 times in about 15 minutes. So fucking cringe listening to their anti-white retardation

*Dabs

ohboyherewego.jpg

>category 5 twitter disaster

>Being done in by sugar

kek

>"After the news conference, Rodrigue wanted to find Newton and talk about what he said. She did catch up with him briefly. The conversation, according to Rodrigue, was not taped but went something like this: She asked the quarterback if he really didn’t think a female could understand routes. Newton said she wasn’t really seeing specific routes when watching the game, she was just seeing if somebody was open. She argued that he didn’t know what she saw nor how hard she had studied football, and that maybe the two of them needed to have a deeper conversation."
>"Newton said that maybe he should have said it was funny to hear “reporters” talk about routes and that, if she actually did know about them, then she knew more than most reporters. Then he gestured toward the locker room, still filled with her colleagues. Rodrigue ended by asking Newton – whom she had introduced herself to on the first day of her employment with The Observer in October 2016 – if he knew her name after she had covered the team almost every day for the past year. Newton said he did not."
>“Jourdan Rodrigue, Charlotte Observer,” she said, and then walked away."
LMAO what a stupid bitch im ashamed to live in the same city as her

>“The earth moves at 450+ mph that’s 10 times triller than NASCAR Dale Earnharts a bitch nigger”
what the fuck does this even mean?

The dj here (a woman) for a hip hop station completely misquoted him and his tone, acted indignant, and proceeded to play something like "I get the bag", which calls a girl a thot and tells her to "eat my treat" after calling her a bitch. That's the kind of music she plays; hip hop is really not the music you wanna dj if you're going to be an indignant feminist because it's almost all sexist.

lets see those tweets niggers

Most women do not think, they gravitate towards whatever their feelings direct them to

If that reporter had two of her friends next to her laughing at Cam's joke and everyone had been silent about it she wouldn't have even considered it offensive, she would have thought conformed

But pol and r9k are mostly white. In fact I'd bet that you, being a social retard yourself, are also white aren't you?

>pol and r9k are mostly white
spics with an american flag larpings as whites are not white

>did nothing wrong

Wrong. He apologized, now there's blood in the water and the sjw sharks won't let up. Cam should have known that the only people who give a shit about this retarded scandal are people who don't watch sports anyways. Nobody is going to side with him now because he looks like a stupid chick and the sharks are going to eat him for good goy points while humans just watch from the sidelines because he brought it upon himself, by his own cucked admission

Calm down there, virgin.

It's nigger speak, who cares.

I haven't seen Cam talk a lot, but he sounded high as fuck during that press conference

What Cam should of said when he apologized:
>Everyone just needs to R-E-L-A-X. Relax. It was just a bad joke. I really really like women... reporters.

Cam > KKKap

White people are the only ones who fall for the jewish diversity propoganda desu.

>white
Sup Forums is literally mutts. Well the american flags are.

Should have just told her to stay in her lane. The chick had tweets condoning racism so why he needs to applogize to her is retarded.

Just use feminist speak aginst them. Cam should say she was cuntsplaining.

>10 times triller
what

>Being this mad because a woman got promoted over you
Maybe if you didn't spend all day shitposting and actually got some work done like a competent employee you could go somewhere with your career user