I did 20 fucking years in the shinebox, tony has no respect for this thing of ours

i did 20 fucking years in the shinebox, tony has no respect for this thing of ours

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/All-Shahs-Men-American-Middle/dp/047018549X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH SHIT

The man harbored a faggot

You know the cocksucker calls me the Ayatollah of Iran?

its nice to shinebox post with MEN and not faggot ass corn holing cock suckers like married my cousin

He should fuckin die

he was a fucking disgrace

Yknow they found carlo's lipstick on his cock

i dont think i ever lost it so hard back when it first aired

I don't think people get just how degrading that callout was.

Nowadays we think of shoeshine boys as adorable scamps, just starting out. The good ones hand out stock tips.

But back in the day? For years and years, you know what shineboys dealt with?

Horse shit.

Streets were covered with it. So of course you step in it, get it cleaned off before you enter a nice building, and you don't track manure through your 1903 office.

Now, horse shit levels dropped with the advent of the car, but the job still had the stigma of being very disgusting.

Batts was over the line.

batts was a made guy, this uppity kid acting like he deserved respect, he did nothing wrong

Nah nah, he insulted him a little bit.

Nah i didnt insult nobody

>This Thing of Ours, Uncle June. 'Member?

Dropped the show right thereā„¢. Didn't even bother watching the next episode.

You didnt miss much, tony gets whacked

You know, Vito's bottom was impacted.

Dose trips confoim it

You think that pool cue was chalked?

OOOOOHH look at these doubles e're, this fuckin guy

>No

dropped it right at this scene, this ham handed moralizing and contrived plot, disgusting

You ever feel like dubs was never gonna happen to you?

Yeah, and they never did. I spent some time on Sup Forums, another few years on Sup Forums, and here I am, a half a shitposter. So what?

Nevah. I wanted dubs, I went out and got 'em.

as of the weddin day, anything that touches her pussy is off limits

Daily reminder that the "west supporting the shah" was a meme. From 1975 he colluded with OPEC and Arab states to drive up the price of oil, and suddenly the western media became oh so concerned about the human rights situation in Iran. Most of the Iranian anti-shah groups were sheltered in the west and probably even funded by them.

Are you trying to, eh, what's the word? Cackle me?

As long as I can remember, I always wanted to get doubles

The sopranos had a lot of surreal moments like that that just made me lose my shit.
"Guy was an interior decorator! He killed 16 Czechoslovakians."
"Really? His apartment looked like shit."

except its not you fuckin fanook

amazon.com/All-Shahs-Men-American-Middle/dp/047018549X

>he didnt get doubles

how much more betrayal can i take T?

pic related

CARMELA CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The Sopranos was something else, truly the greatest tv show of the late 90's to mid 2000s.

>truly the greatest tv show ever

fixed for you senpaitachi

thx familia

god years later despite only one watch I can still remember the guitar and how much I fucking jumped...