HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is it red?

Maul appears

Star Wars VIII: Take Me Down To Nigger Town

RAcemixing propaganda

It's the darkest of the 3.

EL JUSTO!!

Could be worse. Attack of the Clones makes no sense since the Clones defend the Republic and what exactly did the Jedi do to the Sith to make them want revenge?

Is it still racemixing if it's gay sex?

The Sith are the good guys

>LUKE DIES
>IS IT SUBTLE?

they should just name it "Episode 8: Luke Dies"

>Ep 6 : Return of the Jedi
>Ep 8 : The Last Jedi

Well Luke bungled that the fuck up royally.

oh, silly luke...

I hate this so much. Everything was settled in VI. The only force users left were emotionally stable and well-intentioned while the Empire was left crippled after losing 2 Death Stars and most of their most important people. (yes I know Thrawn or whatever but it was mostly settled).

rey dies

I really fucking hope so.

or that she becomes a Sith.

or that Kylo has the redemption arc Vader never got.

The force awakens the last Jedi

i just hope snoke turns into something i can give a fuck about or dies right away

They fucked that up too.

Instead of having someone exciting it's literally a generic sort of deformed geezer

whoop dee doo

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse.

A FUCKING TREE

Sith are evil and enemies of the Republic. Jedi are good guys and protectors of the Republic. The clones served the republic yes, but they were manipulated by Palpatine the same as the separatists.

i would have been happy if they just ripped off this guy

am i the only who likes it? reds pretty cool and the name is alright.

Here is an actual quote from the director
>“I want it to be a blast and to be funny and to be a ride the way ‘The Force Awakens’ and the original ‘Star Wars’ movies were,”

>Episode 9
>Rey uses magical powers that she has inside of her due to being a reincarnation of some girl who died a million years ago by a tree because some boy murdered the girl and the dark side was born from it- to defeat Snoke and all evil in the entire galaxy

I hope Luke doesn't die. He's apparently got a big role in ep9 too but that could be as a Force Ghost.

So we can just flush any remaining shred of expectation down the toilet.

>He's apparently got a big role in ep9
For you

that sounds stupid enough to be true

That sounds just like the Mortis arc from The Clone Wars cartoon...

At last, the Jedi are no more.

underrated

>yfw Episode IX: Sheev Strikes Back

If I wanted cute girls getting their ideals turned against them and turning evil I'd just read mango

>I guess I really am The Last Jedi after all

Jesus FUCKING Christ

you know they are gonna bring him back.

The actor wants to return

Wake me up inside.

hmmm

>win the war
>now there are less Jedi then ever

this universe is stupid

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This kind of shit posting needs to be an auto ban. Report it whenever you see it.

The Clones attacked Geonosis.
Episode 3 should have been called The Droid Attack,

Underrated

>VI Return of the Jedi
>VII The Force Awakens
>VIII The Last Jedi
I fucking hate disney they can't even keep with their own continuity

This is the only thing that could save this shit.

>Disney canon states that we're down to the last Jedi
>They are unable to make anymore Star Wars sequels

I see no problems here

But what about the droid attack on the wookies?

In jedi academy luke recruits more jedi and builts a jedi temple on top of a sith one

IT'S SO BAD AND GENERIC AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH

Everybody lives, surprisingly.

Well ESB was fun (falcon chase scenes) and funny (yoda scenes) until han got frozen and luke almost died.

Plot revolves around C-3P0's red arm.

This is meant to convince me that this will be less of a hack job than THE FORCE AWAKENS?

>Every Last Jedi is now an enemy of the Republic
What did Sidious mean by this?

INFINITE

because Rei bleeds force lightening out of her "wherever"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahashshahahaahahahahah

Admiral Thrawn fucking when?

the cartoon :(

OBVIOUSLY it means that Luke is the last of the JEDI ORDER

but that doesn't mean the force is done

it means there will be a NEW group of force users, that are strong womyn and BLACK MEN, not little white bois in robes

from here forward they will be known as jedpeople

>it means there will be a NEW group of force users, that are strong womyn and BLACK MEN, not little white bois in robes

This is true. Snoke pretty much tells you whats going to happen in TFA

The Clones attacked Geonosis, beginning the Clone Wars in earnest, and the whole war was a Sith- orchestrated plot as revenge against the Jedi for making them almost extinct thousands of years ago

Is this a meme?

Please provide a sauce for this mango

Jedi is sexist
they're Jedx now

why the fuck did they give star wars to the worst writers and directors ever.

this movie will be incredible and pave the way for the final entry which will be titled Star Wars: Rereturn of the Jedi

>i just remembered in between episode 8 and 9 there will be a han solo movie

fuck i just got really sad

Wow I am very excited by this news. Disney's STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS was a clear hit and instantly one of my favorite movies. It was then followed up with another classic from Disney, STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE - maybe the most EPIC scene I have ever seen in theaters, my fellow STAR WARS fans: you know what scene I'm talking about, hehe.

But now we have the new title for a new STAR WARS movie and I couldn't be more excited. What does it mean? Why is it written in RED? I hope we can have daily threads here on Sup Forums to discuss these things

To my fellow JEDIS, the wait is soon over :) May the FORCE be with you.

Cheers, Love and Peace.

RIP Carrie Fisher :(

PS FUCK 2016!!

very much so

>Ep 7: The Force Awakens

Apparently, RotJ was just Luke using the not-Force

Or maybe the force went to sleep after episode 6.

Ever consider that possibility, you little fuck-ass?

>Return of the Jedi
Hey I'm back, but I need to go back to sleep for some reason!
>The Force Awakens
Damn nigger, I'm hungry
>The Last Jedi
Wat.

Yeah, Luke was just having a long nap on that island -- he went there after the Endor party.

He left instructions where to find him with R2 if they need to wake him up.

Sleepy Jedi.

Red does not indicate "darkness" in Star Wars.
>Empire isn't red, while arguably the darkest of the OT
>Rotj is red despite being most lighthearted of the OT

Sith is the only "Dark" star wars flick with a Red title.

The only two other star wars movies with red titles are: Return of The Jedi and Revenge of the Sith. Besides both being the conclusion of their respective triologies, Rotj and Rots are the only Star Wars films depicting "The Turn". And both times, it's Anakin/Darth Vader who turns.

In Rots, Anakin turns to the Dark Side to become Darth Vader. In Rotj Darth Vader turns to the light to reclaim his place as Anakin Skywalker a Jedi Knight.

Red indicates the turn. The question is, who will turn in TLJ? Could it be Rey, Kylo, or both?

A character(s) is gonna flip sides in 8. Search your feelings... you know this to be true

The AUTISM is strong in this thread.

EPISODE IX: We Jedis Now N' Sheeiiit

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

Disney has never taken a bold step in ANY of their films and this is another example. They're literally rehashing a previous title.

At the very least, Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith are unique and good names, despite the movies being shit. The Force Awakens is a good name but is kind of dumb because the Force has been with Luke already

But The Last Jedi is pure shit. It's such a safe, by the numbers title and I would bet money that that means Luke is dead, Rey is the last Jedi.

Oh ok so Snoke and the Knights of Ren don't exist?

The Autism Awakens

Luke, did I ever tell you about Evar Orbus and His Galactic Jizz-Wailers? Evar Orbus and His Galactic Jizz-Wailers were a jizz band founded by Evar Orbus, featuring Max Rebo, Sy Snootles, Droopy McCool, and Orbus himself. Their hits included "(That Joyous Night) I Ate My Mate".

When playing at Uncle Chesko's on the moon Nar Shaddaa, the band was surprised to find their set interrupted by the song stylings of the Yuzzum J'ywz'gnk Kchhllbrxcstk Et'nrmdndlcvtbrx. Impressed, Orbus invited him to join the band, giving him the stage name Joh Yowza.

When Orbus was killed in a firefight with Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes, the remaining members reformed the group into the Max Rebo Band. The Max Rebo Band later played one of the Wailers' hits, "Jedi Rocks", a song so catchy most people probably don't listen to the lyrics - but they should! Because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself!

And he was a good friend.

>Anakin: Thats not ironic. Ironic would be if he died while saving someone from death. Jesus what a dumbass I'll never join the dark side if thats how you guys are.

And thus the universe was saved.

1 The Phantom Menace
2 Attack of the Clones
3 Revenge of the Sith
4 A New Hope
5 The Empire Strikes Back
6 Return of the Jedi
7 The Force Awakens
8 The Last Jedi
9 Your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post

luke blood, he dies so rey is the last fucking jedi just like episode 5 with luke and yoda, fucking geniouses, they made a remake very well camouflaged with this new trilogy

>this will never happen
kill me now

>yfw Episode IX: Sheev My Pussy

Bye Luke, bye Leia.

>They will put in a CGI Leia and there will be a shitstorm about it.

Luke confirmed brown bread. Star Wars is fucking finished.

F O R C E T R E E
O
R
C
E
T
R
E
E

kek

yall niggas dumb jedi is the plural version too

I think it's My Hero Academia.

Even if it's not, read it.

Shiet

Post guesses for IX

My money's on Rise of the Light Part One

whats up with this tree meme

Not risking

Because a galaxy far, far away is actually hell

I just hope Luke fucking does something except stand there like an autist waiting for the rebels to find him and letting the first order literally destroy billions. Fucking Obi Wan felt it when the Death Star destroyed Alderaan. I wonder if Luke felt a fucking thing when 5 planets were destroyed.