Is this actually good or what?

is this actually good or what?

No.

its just average
it was heavily overpromoted by reviewers for reasons i cant comprehend

cummies in tummy

LITERALLY HUH???????

I like it because its degrading to women.

It's above average, but definitely overhyped.

It's definitely not average. What are you comparing it to?

his dick xd

Its an above average summer horror/thriller.

It's alright, you know who lives and who dies straight out the gate but that doesn't stop you from enjoying the movie. There are some parts that are dead silent which raise the tension to the volume of the room. I could only imagine how those scenes felt in the theater with everyone holding their breath.

It's barely above average. You'll watch it once and never again

Nope. It's one of those movies that starts out OK and just plot-twists itself stupid

Ya sure its worth a watch, i found it entertaining.
I prolly would never ask TV for advice they all like they are Shakespearean playwrights

wtf i hate atheism now!

It's really tense, and a clever take on the slasher, since the boogeyman is just a blind guy defending his home, like Kevin in Home Alone. And since the gimmick focuses so much on vision and sounds, a lot of the tension comes from great camera work and sound design. The plot kinda goes full retard in the second half though.

I liked it. It was fairly simple but it was done well. Everything made sense and wasn't completely stupid, though it gets a bit over the top near the end, but in a fun way.

I liked it. It's not kino but it's good.

I liked how it started out with the burglers having the advantage, but losing it more and more. Then when they're trapped in the basement with the lights off, they lost it completely, and the army dude had it.

It wasn't original or anything I just thought it was all done well.

fuck you guys, i liked it

How was it not original?

The twist and capture of the main character made it worth it for how fucked up his motives are and the fact my friend and his feminist girlfriend felt so disgusted that they walked out of the movie at that point. Plus he ended up sounding like Bane when he says "you'll breed well" 10/10 theatre experience

>blind guy can somehow store cum perfectly in an elaborate bdsm sex lab via air vibrations or some shit
>whole grand reveal of his motivation boils down to "bc... There is no god"

It was awfully written, but decently filmed at very least. Shame, because granpa starts off decently likeable only to get ruined by shit writing

>Shame, because granpa starts off decently likeable only to get ruined by shit writing

This. They had a good thing going and completely ruined it in the end.
Would've been a short movie if they cut it though and don't really know how they could continue it however.

Good movie, fun watch. Not great.

Using abandoned Detroit as a setting was a little different, and actually made sense in this film.

It's worth watching, it's nothing amazing.

>i will never impregnate jane

Very good

a solid 7.5/10

why they made the guy sound like Bane I don't know

are you a goy?

Yes.

I want our children to be part of the (((liberal))) elite though.

The tension was high, and I didn't breathe.

Source: saw it in theaters.

>Yes.

Then...DIE!

The scene where he cut her leggings open and grabbed the cum syringe to fill her up with a large quantity of cum turned me on desu

Wow they need to grow the fuck up.

My gf is a feminist and she laughed at it and we thought that it was an okay movie.

Think about this movie in the context in which it came out. Horror movies are uninspired shit now and while this movie wasn't a masterpiece it was a breath of fresh air.

jane will protect me

>protect me
if by that you mean sacrifice you atop her boogerwall, then sure.

>Don't Brea The Coming Soon

what did they mean by this?

She was running the rest of the movie with this cut shorts

above average is not the same as good.

its ok. the only reason people were praising it so much is because horror films have been garbage for quite a while and one ok one is made, everyone loses it.

Yes. That's exactly what it is.

Yes, you'll probably end up rooting for the blind guy.