I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8
youtube.com/watch?v=yv4SpjMinlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One people, one planet

Hey guys, I’m from the future. 5-1 tomorrow. Pulisic hat trick.

Also, avoid Chicago on October the 11th.

reported to fbi

THAT WE WILL WIN

one nation, one meme

lol implying I don't avoid shitcago literally every day of the year

This match will be bigger than Superbowl.

>Also, avoid Chicago on October the 11th

That's like saying "avoid a tank of sharks on October the 11th"

MURRICCUUUUUUUUH

Will they kneel today? No. These are proud American athletes.

>ONE NATION
>ONE TEAM

UNA NACÍON...

PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC

How big is this game in the US? Will soccer keep getting more popular?

EIN FOLK
EIN REICH

EIN FRAUD

Is it worth waking up at 2 in the morning to watch USA get btfo'd by Panama?

BASED PULIGOD

honestly not qualifying would be better for thje rebuild

Will Panama win the usab owl?

For a lot of Americans this will be the first time they watch a soccer match.

WE ARE BEASTS
WE GOT FANGS
RAZOR SHARP ONES

PURPLE PEACOCKS WE GOT THIRTY THREE

There is no rebuild.

>gf is American so I have to root for the US and shout "I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN"

Fucking kill me.
No problem rooting for the US though.

The USMNT has been "rebuilding" every 4 years since the 1930s

"When you see Pulisic - you don't think he's American because he's that good,"

- Bruce Arena (USMNT Coach)

hes the white pele la

He's the yankee Figo

If I only had an American gf...I'd root for US every day all day son, fuck italy

almost nobody knows its happening

yes

rebuild? the MLS academies are all evolving and starting to bear fruit. Europe is sitll the dream destination as it should be.

the only thing this could help with is getting Gulati ousted.

I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT WE CAN WIN

Is Yedlin any good for the NT?
He's just pace abuse with no end product for Newcastle.

What's going on we playing a big soccer game today?

Yes Radu, you will be able to bask in murrilard butthurt.

7:30pm EST against Panama, it's a game that matters.

I guess I'll watch it, then.

Pulishit fags btfo.

By the way are you by any chance that Romanian Ronaldo poster?

Aww naw I'll be watching baseball at that time

Against who are you playing burgers? How many bongs?

>CAN
*WILL, dumbass

what kinda limpdicked chant would "i believe that we can win" be?

mighty Panama. In a little less than 10 bongs

Any black players gonna take a knee?

No, man. Sorry.

That guy was fucking glorious, he had murrilards and messi fanboys seething.

Thanks fren . I'll be here for the shitposting

he is a god on this meme team, 2nd only to the puligod

Nigga there's baseball playoffs on who gives a shit about this gay shit

>If I only had a gf
ftfy

also
>I believe

Win or die

>prefer losing over winning
>being this much of a cuck

The absolute state of americunts

Most people still don't care about soccer here. It will become more popular as long as the spics here out breed whites and blacks. They make up a majority of soccer fans here anyway. Liga MX is more popular than the MLS is in America.

...and they're all gonna qualify.

Is soccer coming home?

CHI

>ex-pat gf
disgusting plz have her tarred and feathered in the ceremonial fashion

FIGHT!

AND!

WIN!

is there a video of this?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8
youtube.com/watch?v=yv4SpjMinlQ

Do you see what I see?

Frankly, no.
Not in my lifetime.

reminder figo is super overrated that failed with both the galacticos and the "golden generation" in 2002 lost to USA

pulisic already better

no, american soccer players no matter what their color and pretty educated, so theres no type of stuff like that.

also isnt playing for your country kind of defeating the purpose or anything like that?

What's going on here? Is it time for me to care about soccer?

>two lines from completely different songs
You dumb nigger

Pic unrelated. You probably meant to post Nigford or Delel Alli

They're also frauds.

I would rather have Pulisic over him but most of our immigrants are useless nonwhites.

>He's just pace abuse with no end product
Like all fullbacks these days?

>Murrilards
You have to go back, Shitcano.

So tell me who does USA need to defeat and when because I havent been paying attention

Ready for the big game.

I BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN WIN!
I BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN WIN!
U S A !!!

time to cheer for the next irrelevant meme-nation
usa usa usa