They're switching the numbers!

So apparently now almost ALL of the signatures on the 2nd EU Referendum petition are now from the UK!
Weird.
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

Other urls found in this thread:

boggleindustries.github.io/
twitter.com/IAmVerySilky/status/746769704967151616
web.archive.org/web/20160624235436/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
np.reddit.com/r/The_Farage/comments/4puiok/via_the_donald_eu_petition_proven_to_be_fake/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-result-lib-dems-remain-liberal-democrats-live-policy-stay-leave-a7103186.html
bmsf.org.uk/about-the-monarchy/the-queen/duties-rights-and-powers-of-h-m-the-queen/
pastebin.com/rgiiPbww
breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Checked
They are trying to get this shit going hard now

boggleindustries.github.io/

The other countries vote still remain.

bumpo

Wait, when I went to bed the petition was at 1.4mil and roughly 1mil of that was signatures not from the UK???
How the fuck could that happen?

Exactly!
~350k were from the UK at 1.1 million
Now it's saying 2.4million are from the UK
Which means, some how ~2051768 million signatures magically moved to the UK.
Something is up, which we knew before.

Seems like someone edited it somehow. I checked it earlier, there were like 300-400k UK signers. Sounds like they need new developers.

Yeah here you go
twitter.com/IAmVerySilky/status/746769704967151616

a scam
bomp

A giant scam, without a doubt

bump

Archived

web.archive.org/web/20160624235436/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

Just checked the archive, it took ~2 hours for it to magically jump to 2.4 million from the UK.
The maths dont add up here either.

So a bunch of people who were outvoted sign a piece of paper....the fact that the losers of the election have signed a piece of paper confirming that they lost is supposed to do something? Let everyone who voted to stay put their name on a list, and let those who voted to eave put their names on a list. Why in the world should this make any difference? Losers can shove their faggy little list of names up their ass (or "arse", as the brits would say).

It's the fact the they are now moving the signatures around and/or adding more to make it seem like all these people are from the UK

Bump

what the fuck...

globalist won't go down without a fight..

And these signatures themselves are worthless.

It won't matter, there won't be a second vote. Queen herself said if they didn't make good she'd end the government neutrality and step in herself.

Oh I know, it's just showing the fucking lengths they're trying to go to.
And source on the queen?

>mfw they've given a list of traitors for us to use.

>{"name":"North Korea","code":"KP","signature_count":5694}
>{"name":"Vatican City","code":"VA","signature_count":10243}
>{"name":"South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands","code":"GS","signature_count":1279}

Really makes you think....

Who's behind this vote rigging? The usual suspects? Goddamn it's not fun to always be right.

UPVOTES NEEDED PLEASE

np.reddit.com/r/The_Farage/comments/4puiok/via_the_donald_eu_petition_proven_to_be_fake/

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-result-lib-dems-remain-liberal-democrats-live-policy-stay-leave-a7103186.html

we're being out voted ON THE POLL

Obviously butthurt lefties or trolls, but things like this is us.

Does the queen have any actual power at all?

Yes she does bmsf.org.uk/about-the-monarchy/the-queen/duties-rights-and-powers-of-h-m-the-queen/

>he actually believes there won't be a second referendum

kek

But at the same time fuck off.

Why do all these people think they should vote vs the British people?

Would you like us, the British to start voting and having a say in your politics? even though we wouldn't have to fear the consequence

Stay out.

Top notch stuff, I don't care if it reaches 6 GORRILION with bantz like this

Just spam these images and make sure people know the real numbers.

Here's a voting bot pastebin.com/rgiiPbww

christ I can't take this world anymore, it's filled to the brim with fucking idiots who don't understand anything.

do these mongs even know anything about how a democracy works? why are people from outside the uk even having a say in this shit, they should just shut the fuck up, watch from the sidelines and keep their nose out of other people's business.

I'm not even that smart myself, I just really, REALLY wish the average person wasn't so goddamn fucking stupid.

That's an old pic, you fuck! Don't post that instead, check it out now and see below

Someone did archive the page when it had all the foreign IPs right?

Bamp

someoen foirward this to mi5

I'm emailing a MP right now

>I'm not even that smart myself, I just really, REALLY wish the average person wasn't so goddamn fucking stupid.
We will never reach space alive will we..

Make sure to include the archive

Absolute proof here

Spam this at Breitbart or Milo, getting an article up on it is a good first step.

breitbart.com/send-a-tip/

THIS

GET THE FUCKING WORD OUT

Get the petition to more than 62 million.

Then it's every Person in the UK including children signing it.

There doesn't need to be another vote, Scottish parliament can just veto the UK leaving the EU

>Under the Scotland Act 1998, it appears that the Scottish Parliament has to consent to measures that eliminate EU law's application in Scotland. At least that was the conclusion of a report on Brexit released by the House of Lords, the upper house of Britain’s parliament.

Brussels has told the Scots they can't join on their own, so they can just stop the Brexit with their veto.

Get it past a billion for the lulz.

Will literally never happen.

I actually think that will do more harm than good desu

I did, I included two, also with pictures

Python source code (I didn't write it and I'm not running it)

Goal is to get UK votes more than population of UK. They don't get a second referendum - tryovers are just what the globalists want, keep trying until the desired outcome is reached.

pastebin.com/rgiiPbww

BLAMP

How can I help?

>get it up to 20 million
>people get bored and stop doing it
>government calls a new referendum because they think the sigs are legit

You realise this could backfire big time right?

Which MPs should I include?

crank that up with some polygamy. Multi-thread bitches.

[sarcasm]Wow, what an amazing idea[/sarcasm]

That could backfire horribly.

So basically all the sore losers can just say Let's have another vote and keep going until they get the result they want?

Fuck, get me off this ride.

This is such a bad idea and could result in the most harmful thing to come out of Sup Forums

>>{"name":"South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands","code":"GS","signature_count":1279}
>Population: 30 (2006)
Am I retarded?

this is utterly retarded. you realize that by doing nothing, a 2nd referendum won't happen anyways

M O G G
O
G
G

Sent a huge email of details to several papers and broadcasters

(((ID: 55o5npig)))

keep adding signatures, goyim. The Jew-controlled lackeys on Sky or BBC will surely explain to average UK voter it was a bot shill.

Oh, then so she's basically like the POTUS, only w/o law signing power?

Or, you know, someone is mistyping the code to discredit the second referendum in order to keep the results from the first one.

Because, you know, if the turnout is greater than 80%, LEAVE campaign fails miserably.

Besides, referendums are non-binding.

And before "muh democracy" - Parliament is sovereign, not people.

So shut your pieholes, chavs.

nothing to see here. why are you trying to confuse us with your techno babble? clearly you're just afraid of a second REAL vote

OY VEYY THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

It was at 353988 for a long time. It's almost like UK's numbers don't update live.

top fucking kek
Could they actually dare to jew people to revote I wonder?

>Besides, referendums are non-binding.
Backpedal now and your government has as much legitimacy as kazakstan. It will be an admission to entire world "democracy" is a jew controlled fraud and the people who disagree won't sign petitions-- they'll express themselves like the IRA did.

You must send this to more people. Other anons must join in and help. I don't have a twitter or I would.

CHECKED

This

That's the point.

I'm trying to, I need other peoples help though. I'm just a simple white cis male

>Queen herself said if they didn't make good she'd end the government neutrality and step in herself.

where did you see that?

I feel like this could be a double cross, you aren't from reddit are you?

We've already won, what's the point of doing this?

he's hallucinating. the jews would pull her pills and send her to the Caribbean like they did her uncle. She's fucking 90 and locked away watching Kojack episodes.

It's a double cross.

The population of UK is 64 million so unless we have a huge botnet it's not going to happen even then.

What was this tweet? It's gone.

How do I help? I want to help, so do other anons but we don't know what to do. Just tell us man, we are with you. What do you want us to send and to who? Who do we email this to or whatever?

>literally call for dictatorship
>libtards literally advocate for a fraud vote in desperate attempts to push trough said dictatorship
>site is so shit that it become botfest
>now site admins trying to conceal a fact that most voters not UK citizens or even humans
>MSM pushing story only on numbers, conveniently closing eyes on anything else

It's bullshit. The Queen never steps in.

spread this around ese

As evidenced by the tranny raid, the max Sup Forums can muster is about 200k people. And that's only by calling in all allies from reddit, Sup Forums and the other chans.

Unless we can spambot the poll this tactic will fail

That doesn't really matter since the poll is open to the world. I think the Egyptian fellow's original idea was to show how corrupt the media was by getting them to broadcast phony results.

It's a worthless petition. You guys are just feeding the trolls. You cant post-referendum change the rules.

Brexit tight, pupper

This could backfire badly...

Just look up emails, twitters, etc. That's what've been doing, just emailed a new MPs and the commons leader
You're right, you heard him everyone pack it up, we're done here.

can they not close the petition early? reach something like say 5 million and just stop taking in new names and present it to the parliament or whatever?

>11K votes from Vatican City

lmao

There wont be 2nd referendum... cuz it doesnt work like that

Nope - it is 500k minimum perhaps more during summer

Kek has spoken.