Anyone else here enjoying The Good Place? Also

Anyone else here enjoying The Good Place? Also...
>I really really really really really want to fuck Janet

lewd

Bad Janet is better
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Enjoyed the hell out of the show. Really hoping it gets picked up for season 2.

Also lets be all honest, Tahani is the true fuck babe.

>Not wanting to eat Eleanor's farts
Season 1 had the most unpredictable twist I've seen in a very long night.

I wouldn't need 72 virgins, just this waifu and I'd destroy the American imperialists myself for Allah.

It's amazing that all those little inconsistencies that people assumed were plot holes were actually intended hints

Eleanor definitely wants to fuck that, so you have some competition

Redpill me on the big twist everyone is talking about.

I watched the first two episodes of the show but I fell off.

I haven't caught up yet after the winter break but
Eleanor was sent to heaven by mistake because she and someone with the same name both died milliseconds apart and since the places don't track human beyond names they got switch. So the Eleanor who is in heaven was suppose to go to hell and the Eleanor that went to hell was suppose to go hell. [/ spoiler]

>Allah
she's indian

were they actually clues and they planned it the whole time or something they came up with halfway/towards the end?

i wish they'd make the asian guy an actual character and not make him so cardboard and stupid.. like give him some character development

Love the good place and Janet

surprisingly good show.

Not the big twist everyone is talking about m8

First season ends with Elenor & Co. realizing that the "Good Place" they're in is actually the Bad Place- all designed to trick them into torturing each other

Neat. Maybe I'll go back and watch when the show hits netflix or whatever.

It's a pretty good twist that I think they pulled off really well. It definitely makes me want to rewatch the first season to pick up on some of the hints towards it

The last episode has a lot of flashbacks-from-other-perspective to events earlier in the season, so I like to think that everything was planned. Plus, literally all of the episodes would blend into the next one as a continuous story

Give it two or three more chapters. I was about to leave the show after the first two as well, but I stayed and I don't regret it.

Of course it was planned.

I enjoyed that plot twist.

I still don't think Gidi or however you spell his name shouldn't be in hell.

I mean fuck man the dude truly tried to do good.

It's on Hulu right now

I just re watched the pilot, and it plays a lot differently once you've seen the whole season

Michael comes off more as a malicious dick.

"The path to hell is paved with good intentions"

Chidi

>i wish they'd make the asian guy an actual character and not make him so cardboard and stupid.. like give him some character development
I don't know. He already steals pretty much every scene he's in.

>Him and Janet a cute
They have such great chemistry and hilarious banter. I really hope they get reunited in season 2

The whole "bad because he could never make a solid choice" reason for being in hell was dumb as shit though.

"I have the perfect butthole and no dudes to share it with!"

The show just has a constant feeling like it could be better some how but it never fails to make me smile at least twice an episode.
Here's hoping they don't screw it up for the second season.

Budhole. Like a place to smoke weed. But what you heard was the intended joke so I'll let it slide.

Chidi probably wouldn't have ended up in the bad place if he kept it to personal decisions but he insisted on dragging friends and family down even when he was given an out with his friend that knew he would be a terrible best man.

Basically he's in the bad place because he kept choosing to put himself in positions he knew he was unqualified for.

He also didn't really do anything good in the world, or at least we have never been shown him doing anything exceptionally good.
Of course who knows how the points system really works, but Janet seems to suggest that at least that part was truthful.