What the FUCK was his problem?

what the FUCK was his problem?

>GET ME FREDDY THE ACTING FISH
>he is in the middle of his mating season this time of year sir
>GET ME THE NEXT BEST THING
>say no more senpai

psychotic disorder

He watched fight club once

He found out that the system is designed to enslave the majority of the population. Banks, loans, wagecuck jobs. College debt, foreign wars all are in the interest in those who own the institutions that control the world... and the only reason why these institutions do what they do is because of money. Money brings the power and control. He saw money turning people into actual human beings into selfish, greedy money hoarding merchants who will search their entire life for a treasure chest filled with dog shit.

You might call him a meme, but he's fucking right. And you all knew it. And he knew it. You know who I'm talking about.

>enslave

lol

Guess what fag, people have always been enslaved one way or another. Now our cages are filled with cool shit and you don't die at 30, consider yourself one of the luckier peasants in history. That's what you are, just an educated peasant.

Ring ring ring.. alarm clock.. you take a shit, eat some shit food and clean yourself up.

You drive to work, maybe you get on some disgusting bus and work for some garbage wage, making some money that's actually worth it for some big wig up there. But you don't get shit.

You follow orders everyday like a good boy and do soulless work and while you're begging for a few dollars in promotion some executive is pounding some whore in the ass and snorting a line, an act of degeneracy that'd cost several months of your salary.

You do this every day until you have zero personality, zero sense of self. Your personality turns into what entertainment you can consume when you have time off and what mouth pleasure heart fuck you can shove down your throat.

Do this every day for 50 years and hope you have enough to retire to sit in a chair and watch the TV all day until you fucking die.

You're a fucking enslaved animal whether or not you have a chain around your neck, you're still in an enclosure. And I haven't even talked about a wife and kids, maybe even child support.

That was both comforting AND hurtful. Thanks user.

I agree with this sentiment a lot. People like to claim that somewhere in the last 100 years we all lost individual consciousness and were enslaved by corporations, as if that's somehow worse than being slaves to the Habsburgs or the Czar while you're eking out a living scratching out rows of millet and barley in your dirt garden

Be content with the shit you're given, happy little slave. The peasant with a shit for coins is cheering while the man whose shit is no better than his, besides in weight has a bed made out of gold.

But be happy, your grandparents had even less than you peasant, your kids and their kids will have a bed made out of wood.

Fucking animal.

t. directionless neet

I don't think you know the definition of enslave. We all have a choice. Don't blame the system for your own cowardice.

>hey Darlene lets end capitalism by hacking into the economy and deleting all debt records
>its totally not going to cause a financial meltdown and make people's lives worse

What the fuck are you even talking about.

I mean what else would we be doing?

>I don't think you know the definition of enslave.

Take a lion from a zoo and put him in an enclosure, it's better but in the end he's still locked in a cell.

> Don't blame the system for your own cowardice.

A slave on a plantation has certain freedoms on his masters property, but he can never be free without putting himself out of the equation.

You may think you have choices, but you're still in the federal reserves system, boy.

Sup Forumss off his med again I see...

He didn't care about any of that though, he was just an autist who wanted friends and in the process found his long lost dister and her weird political gang.

The slave on the plantation is forced to be there. He must do what he is told. He doesn't have the ability to choose the direction of his life. Are we so far removed from real slavery that we've forgotten why it's bad?

I could buy a ticket, hop on a plane, and go live my life anywhere else in the world right now. In fact, I'm planning to call my sister tomorrow and plan out moving hundreds of miles from where I am now, because it's just not working for me here.

The only chains in my life are the ones I choose to wear. What's your excuse?

YOU GOT A LONGER LEASH BOY

EVERY CITY EVERY HOME YOU EVER GO TO IS STILL IN THE ENCLOSURE BOY

YOU CANT FUCKING LEAVE IT

YOU CAN ONLY BREAK IT

AND NO ONE EVER FUCKING BREAKS IT

idk why people hate this show because the protag is edgy. thats the point.
you're supposed to laugh at his edgyness that he thinks he can save the world but really he fucks everything up and goes to jail

i have a simple solution for your problem: kys.
if you do that, you will stop being a """""slave""""" instantly

What, the enclosure of society? No, I could easily just go live as a hermit in the middle of the woods, too. I've got the survival skills, I've been homeless, it's not hard either. I choose not to do it, because it's not fun.

Quit being a little bitch.

>Sup Forums

nope that's firmly reddit's domain, Sup Forums would be the first to call out this bullshit

oneitis