The more I study the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the more I realize how fucking exploitive, militant, aggressive...

The more I study the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the more I realize how fucking exploitive, militant, aggressive, manipulative, hypocritical, and, well, EVIL the Zionists were.
I always just kinda assumed that, at least in the early days, the Zionists were just poor refugees who sought to slowly buy up land and live in peace, and that the Arabs were the first aggressors who greedily wanted the entire land for themselves.
But holy fuck, I was wrong. Even the riots of 1920/21 started as the direct result of Zionists military exercises and open declarations that they're going to kill/transport every Arab on the land.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21696515-angry-palestinians-are-turning-home-made-guns-deadly-diy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah the Israeli's are total hypocrites toward the Palestinians. That being said....no one gives a shit if the Palestinians live or die, not even other Arabs, so who gives a fuck?

whatever, jew.
What are you and your kind gunna do about it?

Thats right. Nothing.

I'm Palestinian and I honestly don't even give a fuck anymore

>waah my trodden subhumans

Is spamming the board with this bullshit some new Jew reverse psychology thing? Because it's working.

it's cause you've become a burger clearly

now hush and let the apathy and fry grease consume your soul

yeah like immortal technique said
"it's open season with the CIA buggin' my crib,
Trapped in a ghetto region like a Palestinian kid,
where nobody gives a fuck whether you die or you live."

that being said, I care.

Eh both sides are assholes; America 1st.

a self-hating kike.
calm down schlomo.
they opened war, thus we got their land by defeating them.

Two state solution when

For every one jew who wants to build a house in Palestinian lands, there are 30 Palestinians who literally want to murder jewish children.

But that's the thing, they didn't start any wars.
It was WE all along.

this.
they first accepted us happily, but started killing and stealing (went full nigger) after enough of us showed up.

they did not want a god-damn country before we came and look at em' now. fucking shitsking

as soon as Ben Gurion announced an Israeli country, all our neighbors started attacking us.
are you a goddamn proxy mate?

yeah, woo, murrica.

go fuck yourself, faggot.

Israel is just in its cause. Muslims are rabid animals and they need to be put down.

this

They only went killing and stealing because after the Balfour declarations Zionist started to actively and vocally advocate for genocide and expulsion of all Arabs.

The Palastinians are a meme. They're arabs from Jordan, Syria, and Egypt who were regarded to be as subhuman as niggers, which is why none of them want them and are completely fine with Israel putting up with their own shit.

Also they won it, it is theirs, even as they were being disarmed by the west prior.

Mudslime detected

Do israelis treat palestinian christians the same as muslims?

They probably hate israelis just the same but at least they don't blow themselves up

Flag for Anti semitism.

didn't you fucking hear me?
THEY started attacking US.
they planned an attack for i don't know how long, but they pushed to our territory

שמאלני מזדיין

hahahaha holy shit SHUT HIM DOWN

we quite hate them for spreading propaganda in the states, but not as mutch as the mudslimes that stab people in the streets because muh religion of peace.

can i move to israel if i convert to judaism

Yeah whatever, keep removing kebab. No one cares about the palestinians.

it is the hardest religion to convert to but it is possible with enough determination.

lol the west bank looks like swiss cheese in 2005

You could say the same thing about jews. At least Palestinians aren't manipulatibg the media and controlling our government.

I hope you all die.

Israel is a colonial force. Palestinians are the natural inhabitants of Palestine.

Israel as a state should be dismantled. No two-state solution. A complete dismantlement like in South Africa after the Apartheid. Right of return for all Palestinians, or some form of compensation.

Fuck you Israel.

If you want to rise to the top maybe you should work hard too.

I thought Americans had a bootstrap mentality?

as an American who live through 9/11, you should know best that shitskins

this tbqh

8th post best post

U S A
S
A

I wonder why.

there's only one solution
nobody gets the land

>win10
>chrome
>adblock+
>those fucking tabs
I knew Sup Forumstards are stupid redditors but jesus christ

you need more than will to rule the world

because we dont care for niggers shitting up a well crafted and maintained gene pool. Excuse the ugly ultra orthodox if you will.

I'm glad you realize it. I always believed almost all Jews are indoctrinated idiots, or evil, bare-faced liars.

>"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

Is Judaism racist?

>I always believed almost all Jews are indoctrinated idiots, or evil, bare-faced liars.

>believing a kike.

The worst thing is a Hollywood movie called Exodus (1960 Paul Newman) which advocated zionist terrorism that succeeded. Hence setting the precedent for every other shit movement thinks it can succeed through terrorism

quite.
you should see how we treat shitskins and niggers :^).

only 8% of the population are lefties.

DELETE THIS ANTISEMETIC THREAD

israel is greatest ally

lmao fucking kike

stop losing wars = stop losing land. tired of you "muh heritage" fags. If you hold it, it's YOUR land.

this guy gets it^^^

Humm....can't seem to find any pre-1945 map that shows a "Palestine"....oh, that's right there was not one. That was made up later by cuck-tards.

the shitskins did not want a country before we fucking came

NASCAR Crashes link pls

that's true but it's not fair if the US is wiping their butts at every turn

A few decades ago there was no map with a country named Macedonia but that's another story.

Friendly reminder that Israel is an illegitimate state.
Friendly reminder that Israel commits genocide on a daily basis.
Friendly reminder that Israel has a long storied history of complete disregard for the rule of law and sovereignty of other nations.
Friendly reminder that Israelis are sand niggers to.
Fuck Israel.

It was called Palestine by the Romans, Byzantines, and Ottomans. I'm not sure what your point is.

What do you think about Ethiopian Jews?

Deal with it faggot OP

friendly reminder that we also have laws that we have to follow while in places like Gaza.

friendly reminder that if you are a Jew near the Israeli-Gaza border you will get shot in the head faster than the drop of the pond after brexit.

friendly reminder that the same people that you believe to about Israel are the people that shit talk and lie about trump daily.

friendly reminder that kikes =/= shitskins

fuck your opinion Americuck

Yep, and you fucked over Christian Lebanon with the Palestinian refugees, and despite now having a country you still keep fucking with ours. You people evolved to be parasitic, kill yourselves. That said so have Muslims so I don't care about them either.

they are basically niggers, but sneakier because kikes.

annoying as hell and better at stealing

Why don't you go kill more Tunisian children because there might be a PLO secretary in the city faggot.

tell that to the people here in the streets that got stabbed by Palestinian illegal immigrants because we have shitty gun control laws.

they will love to hear that.

its nice that you support a place that is ruled by an actual terrorist group (Hamas), and not the people who guard the borders.

as an american who lived through 9/11 you should know better.

haven't most of the recent shootings been done with home-made guns?

Apartheid literally the worst argument: they should have remained in power. South Africa went to shit after the end of white rule! Spoiler: the same would happen, if Palestinians got the Israeli land.

where on earth did you get this shitty information?!
the most recent shooting in tel-aviv was with a gun that was probably purchased illegally

people like you make me doubt that the holocaust ever happened :^)

It was from a Foreign Affairs article I read. Here's the quote:

>Late last summer, after years of relative quiet, violence erupted in the West Bank and inside Israel. The first intifada (1987–93) was characterized by mass protests and stone throwing; during the second intifada (2000–2005), organized Palestinian suicide bombings and large-scale military reprisals by Israel caused thousands of casualties. This time, the so-called loners’ intifada has taken a more privatized form. Acting on their own, young Palestinian men and women have used knives and homemade guns to attack Israeli military and police checkpoints or civilians at flash points such as the settlements and Jerusalem’s Old City. So far, 34 Israelis have died in these assaults. Almost all the perpetrators have been arrested or shot on the spot—to date, about 200 Palestinians have been killed—but more have kept coming.

There's also this article from The Economist:

economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21696515-angry-palestinians-are-turning-home-made-guns-deadly-diy

Here's a quote:
>the attackers are buying home-made guns. Many of these are based on the Carl Gustav—the “Carlo,” as it is known locally—a simple submachinegun developed in Sweden in the 1940s. The makeshift variety first appeared in Israel about 15 years ago, as a common fixture in the criminal underworld. They are assembled in garages and workshops using car parts, broken bits of other weapons and scrap metal. A simple “Carlo” costs as little as $500. One version, used in February to kill an Israeli policewoman outside Jerusalem’s old city, had a barrel made from a water pipe.

Muslim propaganda.

Wait, I think I misread your argument. Do you think gun-control laws are shitty because they keep Israeli's from defending themselves from Palestinian attackers?

This sounds like a wicked double-bind. You remind me of my last girlfriend. But then again: you are a sneaky kike after all.

Found the french mudslime. Go back to your country retard.

absolutely
gun control here is a trainwreck

Why does Israel not own the Sinai Penninsula?

sneaky?
nonono.
this are just stereotypes :^)

Algeria give a fuck, and i'm not baiting. Literally everyone here hate israel and want palestine independence.

I think it has something to do with our colonization

because we gave it back to egypt to make peace with them

The Arab state (not «Palestinian» until the 60s) was supposed to Jordan.

Israel accepted enough concessions.

ohshitwrongimage.exe

THE GOYIM KNOW! SHUT IT DOWN SCHLOMO

Also because you’re a fucking 3rd world shit-hole country which indoctrinates kiddos with antisemitic and anti-Western propaganda.

That's not cool. Israel is overpopulated and low on resources

we are surrounded with mudslimes, so the best thing is to promise out safety first.

Israel makes concessions. Arabs just want to destroy all the Jews.

btw OP is a lying faggot

Es ist Zeit für Reich! Wir müssen die Palästinenser ausrotten!

>Palestinians are the natural inhabitants of Palestine.
>Israel as a state should be dismantled.
>Right of return for all Palestinians, or some form of compensation.

Fuck off, Mahmoud.

glad to have you on our side

It's inhospitable, shitty terrain. Really nothing but a drain of resources for whoever is managing it. The logistics of running military operations through the Sinai make it a kind of natural barrier with which Israel defends itself.

Even the Egyptians give few shits about it, because of how difficult it is to maintain a military presence in the region. The fact that Israel was willing to give it up indicates that it is not that important strategically (unlike the Golan Heights).

Mudslimes pussies are crying because Israel is humiliating Arabs since 1948.

Please keep it up based Israelibros.
Some Sup Forumstards are just professionals Mohammedan’s asslickers.

After this result in the referendum I am now a #ZionistMissile.

>antisemitic
Good goyim
Just fuck off frenchfrog, you couldn't even win are war against monkeys with sticks

sure thing :^)

Fuck it just send them all back to Africa. In fact why don't we send everyone back to Africa?

Obviously. Don’t listen to Sup Forums propaganda which pretends that all the Jews are leftists who want to open borders to mudslimes.

DONT LET MUDSLIMES INDOCTRINATE YOU

Cringe as fuck

Exactly. I'm no fan of Israel, but even I can recognize how retarded OP's pic is.

Islam conquered Israel by force, they're just getting what they deserve.

That’s why we managed to make your shit-hole prosperous when we were there but now you’re just one of the worst countries on earth.

We could invade your awful place in a single day. Like Israel rekt’d all the Arabs around in six days in 1967.

*the sound of shit burns*

The Brits wanted to keep Palestine after they threw the Turks out. The enlisted the World Jewish Congress to lobby the varoous allied nations on their behalf. In return the Brits issued the Balfour declaration stating support for Zionism.
The Brits received the Mandate from the League of Nations to rule in Palestine and the Brits then begin a controlled flow of immigration of Jews from your app into this new territory. Everything went along very well through the 19 twenties and thirties and then once Hitler was defeated and Jewish victims wish to leave Europe the Jews stab the Brits in the back and pressured Harry Truman who was facing a tough reelection to recognize the state of Israel and to Blackmail the British into allowing the Jews to set up a nation. Having been stabbed in the back by both the Jews and the United States the British remove their troops from the interior basis of the country to the port of Haifa and do part of the country in 1947. Shortly thereafter the war which has never really ended broke out between Jews and Arabs. At this point in time I don't know who's right or wrong over there and as far as I'm concerned based on their Collective history both parties deserve each other and they can stew in their own juice.