Does Sup Forums believe NASA lies?

Does Sup Forums believe NASA lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZ0WZpwFLcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, you are not red pilled if your don't know that they literally lie about everything

Lies with my wife? I hope so.

Holy shit you're right. When did this get launched?

you can see them orbiting with binoculars you idiot

Go back to /x/ monkey.

kek

you don't even need binoculars if the sky is dark enough

but yeah they look like flies buzzing around the sky

lmao

those are dead pixels in the sky screen jew

my entire life has been nothing but a vile lie

>launch satellite into space
>retards expect a go pro selfie stick to be glued onto the satellite so NASA can prove satellites go into space
or better yet

>launch satellite into space
>retards expect a second satellite to be launched just to take pictures of the first satellite so NASA can prove satellites go into space

Satan speaks the truth.
>retards
/thread

Anyone ever seen Space Brothers?
Great cartoon, really gave me hope.

This is fucking retarded, have these people never seen a shuttle launch? Where do you think it's going?

Okay. But not a single real picture? Thats the least they could do

Satellites can't take their own picture and are required for phone services to work globally also, so essentially you are just a Brazilian.

This is by far the best and most concise way I've had someone say this. Top kek.

Double /thread

are you retarded?

look up some of the old STS mission where they put satellites into orbit.

As if we would believe they sent a second satellite when theres no satellite photos of one

satellites aren't built to take pictures of themselves. Watch a spacex launch or an iss docking or something.

JAJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJA MALDICION

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

oy vey

shut it down

youtube.com/watch?v=UZ0WZpwFLcA

>Being this moronic

YOU CAN LITERALLY FUCKING SEE SATELLITES IN SPACE FROM THE GROUND YOU GOD DAMN RETARD

wow that meme is really funny

Flat earth thread when?

you can literally view the space station with binoculars

Actually you "("literally")" cant you cuck

>posting obvious fakes

>posting misinformation

And OP's point still stands.

>he thinks google search results are a fair representation of reality

it's over, google has already won

You can see the space station without any magnification if you're not in a city.

Its light I mean, of course you can't actually see its structure or anything

But how would we know they actually sent in that 2nd satellite if there's not a 3rd satellite to take pictures of it?

I literally track satellites with an antenna and some software hooked up to a spare laptop from my home, you have to be borderline retarded to think they aren't there

>my dad works with this
>i'm literally below 3 sattelites
at least uni doesn't take too much of my life

Wow, stupid sheep, the government launched sensors into orbit to trick you into thinking there are satellites there.

You can literally see the Hubble and the space station with the naked eye. I think they take like 4 hours to orbit the earth. You can see them multiple times a night

Do you want the satellite in question to take a selfie, OP?

The coolest lie is the one you don't know about.

Israel, filled with american tax money

Google it. It is a hologram.

Why wouldn't they lie?
I mean, the earth is round, but everything else is for sale to the highest better.

>there are people who fell for this b8

wow.

>I literally track satellites with an antenna and some software hooked up to a spare laptop from my home
>you have to be borderline retarded to think they aren't there

At least I am not an autist beta virgin who spends his evenings on a basement tweaking his useless gadget.

I've first-hand seen the International Space Station pass overhead. NASA has an email thing they do so they'll email you when the ISS is about to pass over your house. Or at least they did. Dunno if they still do that.

Im pretty shure that acquiring a photo album of said satellites drifting in space is not a vital part of the deployment missions.

>google ISS
>plenty of actual shots
>google Hubble space telescope
>plenty of pictures
>plenty of videos of ISS involving docking/daily life/scientific research

I think these threads are for shills to hone their techniques by attempting to understand epistemological memeing