You will never talk politics with yang wenli over a bottle of brandy

>you will never talk politics with yang wenli over a bottle of brandy

Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tFdXR65yYZU?t=5m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=DtrL-WWLU3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I watched the first ep tonight with a friend and it was meh. At what point does it get super good like everyone says it is?

Cast all of them

idris elba, idris elba, idris elba, idris elba
idris elba, idris elba, idris elba
,idris elba, idris elba, idris elba, tom cruise

idris elba, idris elba, idris elba, idris elba,

Fassbender might make a good reuental

Yang wenli would be hard

A lot of the series is world and character building. It's hard to choose who you relate to and are rooting for early on in the series. Give it 20-30 episodes. There are a lot of characters so not much time can be devoted to each one, every episode.

I liked Gundam Wing but this was too slow for me.

It took me 7 episodes to like it. Watch until episode 7 and see if you like seeing Yang suffer as he kills all those millions of people.

I'm watching for the first time.

I know what's coming next but I'm not ready.

Why ruin something perfect with live action?

Yang Wendi will never eat your dog

So I can enjoy the cold hard facts of Oberstein.

Never, you're a retard who didn't start with the movie so now you're lost.

Is this the Japanese pretending to be white again?

>you will never be an anime watching manchild

Feels pretty good.

But that character has a Chinese name.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
You'll grow up one day, kid.

I sure hope everyone here is loyal to the Empire.

>relationships in the Empire are based on fear and """respect"""
>everybody has to walk on eggshells around the Kaiser, even his closest """""friends"""""
>relationships in the Alliance are based on love and friendship
>anybody can say what they want to Yang, and he'll take it with a smile
Liberty stands for freedom!

>he was right
hahaAHAHAHAAH

>he wants to die for Job Trunicht
Okay then.

Don't blame me, I voted for Hwan Lewi.

Talking politics sucks. All everyone wants to do is say whether or not they like Trump as a person. I've stopped following like 5 celebrity twitter accounts because all they do is retweet democrat/republican quips

Who is the Donald Trump of LoGH? My vote goes for Rubinsky.
>businessman who slept with the religious fundamentalists in order to gain power

Watch the first episode special first, i don't remember what it was called, gives so much mire fleshed out start to the series.

Trump is more like Reinhart, just forcing everyone under his rule.

There is no similarity between the two of them though, you can't draw a single parallel.

F

attenborough

got a high rank just for fun and because he could, meme king

I keep trying to give this show a chance but it's so uneven and boring when it focuses on characters besides the leads.

There's a couple of movies before the TV show. The first film is actually great, much better than the episodes.

I know it's bait, but I'll bite.

Reinhard wants to unify humanity, Trump is isolationist, Reinhard hates corruption, Trump loves corruption, Reinhard wanted the D, Trump grabs the pussy, Reinhard is beloved by the people, Trump has some of the lowest approval ratings in history, Reinhard has beautiful hair, Trump has a comb-over...

>Reuenthal kills Trunicht
If someone like Reuenthal can make others live or die as he likes, then isn't that a flaw of autocracy?

Like I wanna chitter chatter with that commie cunt

Umm...

Is there any walk of life not addressed in this series?

>following celebrities
kys

>you will NEVER commit mischievous plots with oberstein

Well surely this isn't referencing anything in the real world. It's too old.

Why is this weebtrash not on Sup Forums where it belongs?

Sup Forums is a silly place.

Wow.. just like a certain nation four days ago..

I'd rather drink tea with yui

How did they get away with this?

>trump loves corruption
>trump is hated by the people

What did he mean by this?

Am I just imagining there being a sticked thread on Sup Forums a few years back saying there was going to be a LOTGH remake?
What ever came of that? Was it just a prank bro?

Sup Forums BTFO

>Someone gets elected president
>It isn't hilary
>THEY'RE OPPRESSING US OH MY GOD!

You sound like a big baby, there's bigger issues on the global scale

>Alliance
>managed by backstabbing, selfish, incompetent and corrupt cunts
>Empire
>governance based on loyality, morality, honour and virtue
Yeah, it's really not that hard to choose.

>any of that not applying to Bush & Obama
Look, I get it. You think Obama is automatically a great guy because he's half black. You're an idiot.

This naive, idealistic cunt always makes me furious.

>first ep
Surely you mean the first ova/movie.

I fucking hated those Rosenritter fucks. Bunch of self-righteous hypocrites.

>Our parents were privileged aristocrats, but not privileged enough for their tastes so they fucked off to this side of the galaxy and now we act like our shit smells like flowers.

If their parents got the social standing they desired, they'd still be in the empire singing praise to the Kaiser.

I started getting into it after episode 12
youtu.be/tFdXR65yYZU?t=5m21s

Be careful what you wish for

The thread was there and it had classical music and everything, but haven't heard anything after that.

>Trump loves corruption
Yes because not being bought by special interests and being the only anti-establishment candidate in post New Deal US history makes him corrupt.
>Reinhard loves the D
Did you even watch the fucking show? He had a kid for God sakes.

I'm 64 episodes into this and my motivation to continue watching kind of died when Yang cucked everyone in the Alliance.

>Not being bought by special interests
>Literally Goldman Sachs: the cabinet

You sure senpai?

Free republic is objectively the worse side with the worse characters.

Fuck all this shit, who would you cast as Kircheis?

It's supposed to be coming out this year but there hasn't been any news whatsoever.

We have an anime board.

so I can write history

Not for long

All the sudden switching sides moments were the pretty silly 2bh.
>I was fighting for the Kaiser/the Republic all my life
>but this unfair thing happened and now I'm suddenly fighting for all the opposite I used to fight before
Come on, it was weak af.

DESU I thought the movie was pretty ass compared to the actual series

the fucking narrator completely spoils what happens in the preview of the next episode anyway WHAT THE FUCK

god tier show, though I'm still pretty mad the rubinsky and earth cult arc didn't really go anywhere in the final stretch of episodes

>the las 3 remaining earth cult popes just try to shoot up reinhard's mansion
>rubinsky is captured off camera

WHAT THE FUCK

don't mind me, just posting best admirals

Around the time Rhinehard gets into a civil war with the nobles, like episode 10 or so, that's where it got really good for me. First couple episodes are just getting you introduced to the world and characters.

well rubinsky was clearly dying with all the constant seizures/health problems he had and that opportunistic slut he was with was clearly going to fuck him over regardless, so its not like he could have done much towards the end anyway

and yeah the earth cult kinda didnt really go anywhere, but they DID kill the most repilled character in the entire show so i guess thats something

reuental was also the best character

user, why can't you just admit that large scale geo-politics, world-building, memorable characters, and other patrician elements are too far beyond your feeble mind?

>this series should be live action
>but the cost restricted it to animation
>still better than 99% of the shit out there

Back to OP, give it like 10-15 episodes. It's like Dune - it takes a while.

I don't speak japanese anyway

>Mary Sues: The Cartoon

>Watching the BD
Watch the DVD ya baka, only thing I'd make an exception for, really don't like how a lot of scenes look on BD.

Happens in old anime all the time like in Sailor Moon how there is an episode called Nephrite Dies and he does in that episode. Old anime is hell for that sort of thing.

Reunthal and Oberstein's death hit me way harder than Yang or Rhinehard's did.

Also Mariendorf or Greenhill? I'm going to have to go with Mariendorf on this one.

The second half felt like it kinda flagged, but I was grateful to experience the journey nonetheless. Are the Gaiden episodes worth watching?

To anyone here who hasn't seen it, set aside an hour and watch the movie. It's the first two episodes, essentially.

youtube.com/watch?v=DtrL-WWLU3s

I am very fond of this show.

I never watched this show, but the Reich are obviously better, right?

Golden Wings is bad, like really bad, Rhinehard and Kircheis fight some really gay clone of Oberstein on a death star but the one about Yang and how he became the Hero of El Facil is pretty good.

What do you anons think about Yang? I understand why people could criticize him for being a mary sue, but I still liked him as an alcohol-loving, slightly unkempt idealist who just wanted to be a historian, maybe I'm just a sucker for that character archetype

Mittermeyer a best though

The cycles discussed in this show are timeless, and have repeated themselves since the dawn of man.

except it doesn't, the "people" isn't some uniform block and future generations are robbed of their choices as well

they're most definitely the more interesting cast, but both are pretty good compared to a lot of tv show casts

This is how retards won America. 26% of their population is mentally disabled. I would have guessed mid-teens.

yang is best fictional character of all time

How did Poplan get laid so much despite looking like Rocky Dennis?

Yea, fuck drumpf!

bitches always looking for military d to leech off

>yang was right
>but reinhard did everything that was right