Babbys first existential crisis

babbys first existential crisis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5J_kao6mwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most people just try and forget, try to not think about the information flowing through their brain during the existential crisis. People never resolve the crisis, they move on and forget because the issue is too big for their mind. Rust simply never let it go, he's been trying to figure out the puzzle his entire life.

What Rust is going through is what most people try and forget because they're scared of asking why, and they forget until their meaningless life shows itself in front of them, then they try and forget again.

Rust never forgot, he's always been trying to solve the puzzle.

The lines about extinction were pretty embarassing

I never got the existential crisis meme, think it's only an issue for people raised religious so they have to have a moment in their life where they realize maybe there really isn't an afterlife or grand destiny for them or ancestors looking over them or whatever it is in their culture rather than that just being clear and unoffensive from the first pondering of these topics

Rust's real problem is his life really is meaningless because his fucking kid is dead

Literally me.

Knowing one day you won't exist is pretty fucked up nig.

Why? He's a bit of a debbie downer or a grumpy gus, but it doesn't seem that bad to me.

>babbys first existential crisis

The scene where he casually tells the girl she should probably kill herself after tricking the confession out of her was complete kino.

its still good

I've always considered TD Season 1 to be the GOAT of television series. I can't even finish other shows now.

Am I wrong?

It just came off as fedora-tier lines. Just imagine if someone said that to you in real life.

It's certainly up there.

it was a chore to watch season 2 episode 1 does it ever get good ??? why the fuck did they pull this and also with Fargo

just imagine if you had a deep conversation with one of your friends

oh wait.

Let me cease to exist, please. Maybe then I'll stop coming to this useless pass website.

Well yeah now it would be. But in the time this was set in, I don't really get edgy vibes from then. He just seems like a messed up guy. Of course if I saw some teenager with an iphone saying this I wouldn't take it seriously.

what

u dont have any frends jaja

It was pretty clear Rust was still in grief over his daughter more than anything.

I don't think the average person actual confronts it. So in that sense it was unique

We'll just agree to disagree then

oh i see

He's literally described by Marty as edgy, but it's a completely different kind from what we come to expect from the typical internet autist. The former has gone through enough shit to have those thoughts appear authentically, while the latter mimics the former without going through a similar experience. Everything rust says is hard to swallow, it's how he really sees the world after the time he's been on it.
That being said I bet old rust, looking back on his old cases, must have thought at one point "what the fuck was my problem?"

"You can almost taste the psychosphere"

What did he mean by this?

Has there ever been a more alpha character in television history than Marty Hart?

Yes, it's Rust.
>just cumming in your wife Marty

pic very much related

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5J_kao6mwA

Internet access can make those thoughts appear authentically. It's access to unlimited information that proves the validity of philosophical stances like anti-natalism. For example, you can read about real stories like Rust's and glean the lessons from them without having to experience them yourself. Rust is right regardless, most people are just spared from that realization because they're dumb enough to see life as meaningful or positive. The average person can be tricked into believing that star positions at the moment of their birth determined their personality, for example. It's interesting how beneficial moderate stupidity is in modern western society. It's almost an essential ingredient. If you're too smart or too curious, you're basically walking on a knife edge where the slightest deviation in your path will ruin you psychologically. Then you develop extreme bitterness and hatred as you recognize you'd be better off emotionally if you smashed your head into a wall until reading horoscopes or watching reality TV sounds fun.

The bottom assumes the nihilist is adorned in privileges like good looks and health and is essentially insulated from the misery of reality.