Black ex-NBA Kenyon Martin claimed Asian-American NBA player was culturally appropriating blacks by having dreadlocks

Black ex-NBA Kenyon Martin claimed Asian-American NBA player was culturally appropriating blacks by having dreadlocks.

Martin spoke on instagram saying:
>“Do I need to remind this damn boy his last name Lin?” Martin said with a sarcastic face and tone. “Like, come on, man. Let’s stop it with these people. There is no way possible he would’ve made it on one of our teams with that bullshit on his head. Come on man, somebody need to tell him, like, ‘alright bro, we get it. You wanna be black.’ Like, we get it. But your last name is Lin.’”

Lin replied on instagram saying:
>“Hey man, it’s all good. You definitely don’t have to like my hair and definitely entitled to your opinion,” Lin wrote. “Actually I legit grateful you sharin it DESU. At the end of the day, I appreciate that I have dreads and you have Chinese tattoos. I think its a sign of respect. And I think as minorities, the more that we appreciate each other’s cultures, the more we influence mainstream society. Thanks for everything you did for the Nets and hoops … had your poster up on my wall growin up.”

Will Jeremy Lin get fined by the NBA?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/915646789952425984
youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244
youtube.com/watch?v=YsAtYP-pk3U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilisation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers are fucking racist

>This is America in the year 2017

I likely would have been meaner to martin.

What would you have said?

Lin took the high road and BTFO Martin.

filipinos are the most powerful race in the world

Do black people have anything better to do with their miserable lives than complain?

I mean, if I was born cursed by the Lord I'd be pretty upset as well, I guess

>DEY WANNA B US
>WE WUZ HAIR N SHIT

>Kippers thread
>about Asians
typical

is baedod back yet?

It truly is as bad as it seems. Please learn from our mistakes Germoney

Who're you?

We have a Discord now.

All blacks that wear suits should be punished for appropriating white culture

wtf I love flip niggers now

>Lin took the high road and BTFO Martin
Seriously. He didn't take the bait and threw it right back at him. If he wants to play the cultural appropriation game, that shit works both ways.

I am why, I haven't gone back in 2-3 years

Is there a difference?

You're not missing much, everyone got married and shit.

>tfw no gf
>tfw in grad school
shout out to all dem niggas

I hate living

I know that feel all too well, user.....

I hate niggers

>I legit grateful you sharin it
fucking lel
Martin is right, he wants to be black pretty bad.
He can do it, though. It's just cringey as fuck.

How does Kmart feel about black women who straighten their hair?

This, responding politely while dropping what a complete asshole the other guy actually was just doubles how bad he looks.

why was only that 1 sentence in nigger?

The oppressed can't steal culture, they can only have thier culture stolen. Basic shit dude.

>>“Do I need to remind this damn boy his last name Lin?”
At least Lin is a real name. Von Miller's middle name is fucking B'Vsean.

It's really fucking crazy when people are questioning whether a dude will get fined thousands for having a haircut, I mean holy shit.

Since when was Martin a surname?

Black people try to claim everything they're annoying as shit

Lmao is this a joke. You're a pathetic disgrace on your own hemisphere, let alone in America

> when keeping it real goes wrong

post bum

His hair does look dumb as fuck though

WE WUZ FILTHY HAIR N SHIT

twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/915646789952425984
What did the based God mean by thi?

>africans have authority over dreads
What? The Sadhus and Aghoris here have been keeping dreads since thousands of years.
Even Shiva is depicted as having dreads.

that's some funny shit, 99% of those people have no idea why they follow him and i appreciating him exposing them

I shit you not black people will tell you those people were African

Holy shit, Lin just respectfully handed Kenyon Martin his ass back to him. What class. Respect.

These guys couldn't find India on a map, like they care about that stuff

Everyone is African if you go back far enough

Aztecs were black according to them

youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244

and also japanese

youtube.com/watch?v=YsAtYP-pk3U

don't expect ameriblacks to any remote clue about anything, the most ignorant and entitled group out there

Remember black people created and are responsible for everything except their kids

Does this mean black people are appropriating western culture by being in it?

ayo u aint have none of dem culture whiteboi *claps* *starts twerking*

>mfw reading and writing is cultural appropriation

This asian nigga has some class. He got my respect.
Also, why black people in the U.S are being such pussies nowdays? I mean, c'mon, hasn't Dre teach ya nothing?

>Martin makes a stupid video trying to play it all off as a harmless joke

does he not realize how much of a jerk he looks like right now?

Then everyone can appropriate their nigger hair

Kek

You unironically typed like this. Reflect on your life, proto nigger.

Who wins when a minority is being racist against another minority?

the viewers

j-just kidding bro

>how dare you have dreads asian boy
i swear

ayyo, hol up hol up. dis slit-eye nigga rayciss as sheeeit, holdin da black folk down. pay reparationz or imma pop a cap in yo ass. wh*Tes and yellows shud no dat BLACK created civilization n sheeeit.

>the absolute state of modern America

Why do some people think cultural appropriation is always bad?

>Apehoop

cringe

Good response from mr Lin

>you got chinese tattoos that you can't even read you dumb nigger

He's Taiwanese.

I thought he was American

lmao blacks steel literally everything from asians in their rap videos..let's with Wu-Tang Clan.

It's pointless to ask such questions, when they cleary show no sign of logic or consistency in their demandings. I mean one day they say that multiculturalism is the best thing ever and then you aren't allowed to have a certain haircut, if you don't belong to the right race.

So let me get this straight.

The black guy with an arm full of chinese tattoos is asshurt because Lin has dreads???

The same Jeremy Lin who always had these 'extreme' hairstyles?

Is this faggot serious?

I think even SJWs don't understand the term "cultural appropriation". Cultural Appropriation isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Imagine being so stupid that you unironically call someone out for cultural appropriation on a public forum while having symbols from their culture permanently on your skin. I cant even fathom the thought process

>niggers making themselves look retarded yet again
LEL

*cringes*

to be clear, I'm cringing at both Lin for doing dreads and K-Mart.

Dreads only look good on 3000 BCE Greek boys. Evidence points dreads started in Greece.

tbf I don't think Martin has a thought process, let alone a string of thoughts

>trying to reason with nigger animals
I thought Asians were supposed to be smart

this post is cringe

wrong, the "out of africa" theory is wrong and has been disproven

For 4000 years in Sub-Saharan Africa, this was the largest most complex building in Africa. A mud castle

While China built the Great Wall and Forbidden City.

While Greece built the Parthanon

While Egypt made Giza

While Native Americans made Teotihuacan

That's not even sub-Saharan Africa, it's in Mali iirc.

Irrelevant. /thread

Due to African farming practices (or lack thereof) Saharan desert is in Mali.

However, this was never the case. Saharan desert was much smaller before Africans overgrazed/over farmed the Sahara. The Sahara was originally just spanning North Africa.

In college, my geography class was taught by a professor from Mali. And we covered desertification of Africa a lot.

What is irrelevant?

Didn't the desertification of the sahara happen thousands of years ago though?

Wring

It's a lot easier to farm in China, Greece and Egypt than in sub saharan Africa. It's a lot easier to build great structures in areas where you can permanently settle and not have to deal with your crops being destroyed every other year because of unreliable weather

>what are ancient Indian civilizations

The old fag. I looked through his IG, and he seems like a lonely old man desperately looking for attention. Thanks to the literally shaking snowflakes of all types, he got some now.

Civilisations that lived in great areas for farming?

Read a book

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilisation

I meant American Indian you mong. Also Africa is estimated to have about 600 million hectares of unused arable land.

Let me guess, you are one of those weirdos that think Egypt weren't black?

There was briefly a dynasty of black kings, otherwise no.

>ooga booga me no likely
>*kneels down*

literally we wuz kangz

The quality of arable land in America is way better than Africa, are you serious? It's no coincidence that Egypt was so huge and pretty much nowhere else in Africa was.

Kenyon Martin? He is like 36

Better than Saharan Africa maybe, but the Congo area has some of the most lush and fertile land on this Earth. Notice how while Saharan Africa is plagued with famine, the Congo area never seems to have such problems.

Literally Kenyon Martin

Literally the K-mart of NBA K-Marts.

>Will Jeremy Lin get fined by the NBA?
this has to be the most retarded take ever. You are literally more retarded than skip bayless.

Fucking kill yourself, please.