/metal/

FUCK RECORD STORE DAY edition

old:

Attached: jre09jqfw9rw.png (594x587, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6DPhFpZW5a8
youtube.com/watch?v=bLorNSZjcBI
youtu.be/FNdC_3LR2AI
youtu.be/BGHlZwMYO9g
youtu.be/suG-c_i2fBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YepbZ90amLY
youtu.be/QqB4YPcacdo
youtube.com/watch?v=rtFoPxsCTsA
youtu.be/HTr7bqKHvgE
youtu.be/hnRv4azfris
youtube.com/watch?v=dh3xDeDwqIE
youtu.be/pkg7mM5z_xc
youtu.be/iVvXB-Vwnco
youtu.be/7j03lu6SBR8
youtu.be/dLC9CHxNHHU
youtube.com/watch?v=A3ao0tVrpNc
youtube.com/watch?v=bdgyvK8h6XU
youtu.be/6vtqScEq85s
youtube.com/watch?v=M06glF7faBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EYAGXgiRDJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=1ldy5YyHsvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b7CK6_Ugzrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for kill all niggers

Second for I'm asian

third for essential listening and melodeath sucks

Attached: essential metal starter pack.jpg (1660x1660, 925K)

Fourth for kill all chinks

>ywn be asian

>mfw

Attached: fanfuckingtastic.jpg (480x728, 92K)

nsbm

rac

>plays boring three note riff in your path

Attached: Boring shit.jpg (1000x910, 1.07M)

Atlantic slave trade death metal

This disturbed the tourist

Attached: teedot.png (646x666, 10K)

>song is called heaviest matter of the universe
>is actually consisting of heavier riffs than even the most tryhard brutal metal

How does Gojira do it, boys? No matter how low other death metal bands tune or how raw they become they just can't match the heaviness here.

youtu.be/6DPhFpZW5a8

leave it in the other thread, fig eater

where do i go from nme slaughter

*blocks your path*
youtube.com/watch?v=bLorNSZjcBI

>weakling is shook by the power of Gojira that he's trying to contain it to the other thread
Jesus, I can't believe it. Listen to the vocals on this guy. His harsh vocal control is just too next level!

youtu.be/FNdC_3LR2AI
>tinny weak sounding riffs that don't care that level of umph at all

pokemon pokemon dimana kamu

Yeah, it made the tourist too sleepy because of how boring it is.

That cringey selection of words, which surely made you feel really witty for a moment, are perfect for a Gojira fan

daily reminder that Retribution is the best Obscura album

Attached: Cover46.jpg (600x600, 149K)

Close the door on your way out

>half sung melodic harsh vocals
literally the most soy thing on the planet

Attached: 1520632486446.jpg (644x800, 79K)

Hey guys get here, there's some soybean crywanking it to Gojira and it's hilarious

>The Way of All Soy

>soy

Attached: clap.png (488x463, 28K)

>from Soyrius to (nu)Males

>Gojira's power has limited their haters to weak meaningless words such as cringey
As if Gojira can't get any cooler, they even have a wolf in a music video! Meanwhile Norwecucks can only have drawings of wolves on their albums.

youtu.be/BGHlZwMYO9g
>being this jealous that his shitty OSDM bands don't have that level of vocal control to be able to make melodies out of their harsh vocals
Yeah I know not everyone can do it. Gojira's just that fucking good.

>N-NO, U ;_;

Attached: cry-baby--56-2.jpg (441x525, 44K)

But the tourist is too busy sleeping from the bore that is first wave to be able to go out! You shouldn't have put the tourist to sleep with the most boring shit on the planet.

as if I would want boring "progressive" riffs and melodic "screaming"

Attached: laughing-at-you.jpg (467x551, 23K)

Well at least they're actually arguing about music a little bit.

And don't come back

gojira is just another band who plays melodic vocal based rock disguised as metal
if you actually like that you need to kill yourself for the sake of metal

FIND HER!!
FEEL HER!!
FUCK HER!!
FORGOT HER!!

Attached: El Duce'.jpg (479x479, 24K)

race politics ARE music

>Gojira haters now succumbing to using fake news about the band because the reality is that Gojira is god tier
Actually, Gojira has ascended god tier into the Gojira tier. They are that good.
youtu.be/suG-c_i2fBQ

>this scares the Gojira soyboy

Attached: psycroptic.jpg (500x500, 296K)

>not even trying anymore
You burned out fast, man

youtube.com/watch?v=YepbZ90amLY
>this scares the gojira soyboy

>boring wank death metal
>good or scary
Lmao
What can I say, it's like you guys didn't bring much material to talk shit about Gojira so I had nothing to work with. Which is understandable considering how great Gojira is so it's hard to even shitpost how bad they are.
youtu.be/QqB4YPcacdo

youtube.com/watch?v=rtFoPxsCTsA
>mfw Gojira ripped off Psycroptic and made them shitty

Attached: laughingman-580x358.jpg (580x358, 58K)

he just keeps stooping lower and lower

you don't know when to stop do you

Not with those drums it won't.
>Gojira haters resorting to saying that a band that existed after Gojira influenced Gojira
I know you guys can do better than this!
Of course you gotta go a bit low so you can then get the momentum to go high as fuck and ascend. Gojira haters can't into science nor athletics nor ascendance it seems. Is there anything Gojira haters are actually good at?
youtu.be/HTr7bqKHvgE

just look at him go

>Of course you gotta go a bit low so you can then get the momentum to go high as fuck and ascend

Attached: TWGsHBO__400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I don't really listen to gojira but decided to try this out because of your persistence and well, it paid off. this sounds like ass and now I know to not waste my time

early suffocation has some of the heaviest sounding drums ever
gojira sounds like a post-rock band trying to play metal

>Gojira sounds like a post-rock band trying to play metal
I couldn't have said it better myself, user

Gojira is one of my boyfriends favourite bands and main influences. Why do you guys hate it?

Prog Metal as a whole generally leaves a bad taste in my mouth, despite that it used to be my favourite genre

Higher and higher into greater ascendancy.
Gojira haters have now ran out of strategies and are repeating what they were doing (in this case the soy male meme.) I guess this actually makes sense considering how stagnant and repetitive the music Gojira haters listen to tends to be.
youtu.be/hnRv4azfris

I guess.

go boy go
youtube.com/watch?v=dh3xDeDwqIE

>"hey guys, Gojira here!"

Sucks for you, dude. Not everyone's patrician enough to appreciate the brilliance of the band.
>early suffocation has some of the heaviest sounding drums ever
They don't even the heaviest sounding drums in metal, forget if we were to include a band like Swans into the conversation. Gojira's drums are louder and hit harder, too. It's the objective truth. I guess it's more original than regurgitating memes, but it seems Gojira haters are now willing to back overrated death metal bands to make a failed point.

youtu.be/pkg7mM5z_xc

forgot image

Attached: 1509989979320.jpg (639x472, 104K)

Sup Forums, what is Summonings best album and why is it Dol Guldur?

Attached: R-383627-1127036815.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 146K)

Gojira haters aren't even making fun of Gojira anymore. They are being passive aggressive about Gojira while making fun of autistic kids in school. Because Gojira haters are such sophisticated, mature people (this is sarcasm for the tiny brained Gojira haters who haven't noticed!)
>Re
>Gur
>Gi
>Ta
>Ting
>Memes
youtu.be/iVvXB-Vwnco

>making fun of autistic kids in school
what did he mean by this?

Attached: 32659.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>even listening to a single song of Wankcapitated past the first album
Wow, this is pretty up there as a sin along with hating on Gojira and making of autistic kids in school!
youtu.be/7j03lu6SBR8

No one's doing anything anymore, except watching you post on automatic

>Gojira soyboy thinks The Negation is a bad album
Dude I'm lmaoing at your life right now

I like gay shit like sissy hypno videos and gojira

last time a checked swans didn't play skull crushing blast beats

you remind me of this guy on /ck/ that definitely has full-blown 'tism, constantly posting about his risotto and how it's so much better than everything anyone else posts. your posting style is very similar, probably because you're also autistic

Prog Metal attracts hardcore 'tism

Is holding knife against your dick metal?

Attached: Chaz.jpg (868x1296, 67K)

hell yes

Oh, you have a good point! All these Gojira haters must be bots. That's why they are regurgitating memes because they must have been programmed that way. I knew it. Nobody can REALLY hate Gojira. It seems my job is done here as I have proven that this place actually loves Gojira in the end. So I must leave for greener pastures. Farewell, "haters"!
youtu.be/dLC9CHxNHHU

It's okay, mr. bot. You don't need to pretend to like that godawful abomination that's barely even music known as The Negation. Go back to listening to some awesome Gojira.
Skull crushing blast beats aren't heavy, mr. bot. Especially with how those drums are mixed. Very weak and in the background vs the harder more upfront hits of Gojira.
Oh, but in the end I know you love Gojira and Risotto, so keep it up! Just make sure to actually cardio after the risotto so you won't be a fat ugly fuck like you are right now.

>lol look what im clevar n wetti

Attached: brinlit.png (621x702, 56K)

>unironically suggests cardio

Attached: DEbLj7o.jpg (904x960, 52K)

Will you stupid faggots stop arguing of which one of you drinks fewer gallons of cum a day and start talking about music again?

my mfw when Gorguts stopped being good after this album

Attached: cover_044123122016_r.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

why is it so much skinnier than my flaccid cock?

What's wrong with Colored Sands?

I'm partly meming but Colored Sands felt more like a concept album to me than a real one. I can't really explain, but it never gave me the same feeling as their old albums

Subpar and doesn't live up to the band's standards. It's not even as good as Gorgut's imitators

youtube.com/watch?v=A3ao0tVrpNc

>Will you stupid faggots stop arguing of which one of you drinks fewer gallons of cum a day and start talking about music again?

Attached: nu male.jpg (640x640, 72K)

colored sands is gr8

post absolute bangers
youtube.com/watch?v=bdgyvK8h6XU

>LOWER

>LOWER

>MY SOUL

>SINKING LOWER

Attached: donald4.gif (225x225, 45K)

ITT so far
>trvv kvlt enthusiast claims first wave is boring
>soyira poster from last thread still tries to prove he is patrician, yet fails miserably

>mfw patrician music scares the Gojira soyboy and he leaves crying

Attached: 1200px-Beijing_bouddhist_monk_2009_IMG_1486.jpg (1200x1600, 223K)

>The end of CREMATORY? Will „Oblivion“ be the last studio album and the tour in May the final one?

>CREMATORY´s new studio album „Oblivion“ will be released on friday, the 13.4.2018. We were planning to promote the album with a tour, starting at the 27.4.18 and running through all of May in Germany.

>That will only happen, have you fans get off your lazy asses and start buying tickets for the announced shows. The presales are horrible and we will cancel the tour completely, if the numbers don´t increase radically.

>The most important thing is, that you buy our new CD and double vinyl edition, cause when I look at our sales statistics I could start throwing up! Nowadays we are selling way more downloads and streams then we sell the original products, and this will be the death for all bands, cause you hardly get any money from this shit compared to the CD compensation. So as a matter of fact, a band will hardly make enough money to put a good sounding album on the market.

>The worst is, that streaming on itunes, spotify, deezer, napster and all the other bullshit platforms doesn´t pay out for the band at all. Our last album „Monument“ had 1,5 million streams and we don´t even sell 1% of that in original vinyl or CD products.

Attached: crematorystudio2015_638.jpg (638x408, 43K)

>This can´t go on like this anymore! Its not only CREMATORY who is suffering from all that, but only we have the balls to stand up and tell you the truth. Wake up you Metalheads and start honoring the value of real music and come back to buying the products. We don´t want music just getting wasted and being stored on harddrives, usb-sticks, sd cards in miserable mp3 quality.

>We hope you understand how important that is to us. Because of this, we will give you something special with the new album „Oblivion“, so you think twice before you buy the shitty download or the even worse stream.

>Every CD and vinyl LP comes with a 10 € merchandise voucher, that you can use on our concerts, or in our merchandise-shop at the CREMATORY website. That makes every CD or LP including the voucher even cheaper than a download and you get a great digipack with booklet, lyrics, pictures and poster.

>So, please dear fans, buy CD´s and LP´s and forget the downloads, cause otherwise there won´t be another CREMATORY album. Don´t make „Oblivion“ the final album and give us your support on the tour. Start buying tickets now, so we can have great shows together. Even after 27 years of CREMATORY we are still hungry to keep going, but all that is in your hands.

>Believe in you and especially in CREMATORY! Markus Jüllich

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 8K)

Because you don't listen to Gojira so your penis developed normally

>here's some vague pietas now BUY OUR SHIT

this kills the soy

youtu.be/6vtqScEq85s

Attached: RIFFQUISITION.jpg (1080x2220, 236K)

br00tal

i said bangers
youtube.com/watch?v=M06glF7faBQ

bangers
youtube.com/watch?v=EYAGXgiRDJ8

bangers

Attached: bangers.jpg (891x800, 75K)

you call this a banger? here's a real BANGER
youtube.com/watch?v=1ldy5YyHsvQ

>Gojira
>French
>France
>mediocrity
>close to forgettable

>also numale capital of the world

Attached: le sissy soygaze musicien.jpg (544x682, 104K)

I have to admit that's a banger alright
youtube.com/watch?v=b7CK6_Ugzrg