Go through the wiki page for World Cup Qualifying like an autist

>go through the wiki page for World Cup Qualifying like an autist
>end up watching Comoros vs Lesotho highlights
>actually pretty good quality goals

youtube.com/watch?v=4AMcPoY3MPo

International football is pretty comfy. It would be fun to see a "World Trophy" tournament between shit teams, like Djibouti vs. Gibraltar or Bhutan vs. Dominica

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_–_UEFA_Group_A#Goalscorers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heres and Idea.
The worst 32 Teams play a Tournament to and the winner gets a spot in the next World cup

better idea here
The worst 32 Teams play a Tournament to and the winner gets a giant chocolate thropy

Yes, let's celebrate mediocrity, and encourage being the worst of the worst for the place in the world cup, where your players needn't bother showing up because they will be absolutely slaughtered on the park. Good idea.

Great Idea
The worst 32 play a Tournament, and the Winner gets to play Argentina for a World Cup Spot

Isn't that US sports in a nutshell

Sounds fun.

FIFA rankings are a bit shit though, in reality San Marino and Kosovo are probably better than most of the OFC, but will never pick up many rankings points in UEFA.

Meanwhile in the OFC and Caribbean, unless you're genuinely awful you will pick up some points from playing similar quality teams often.

wtf how are pakistan so shit
aren't they one of the most populated countries

eh don't be rude, that's called "equity" and "fairness"
because that's what sports are about, right? everybody stands the same chance, right?

cricket nation.

I'm focus on Africa because that seems to be where most of the meme stories happen, but this is pretty funny

>Fake Togo Team

>On 7 September 2010, Togo allegedly played Bahrain in a friendly losing the match 3–0. However, on 14 September, the Togo FA claimed that a fake team had played against Bahrain. Togo's Sport Minister Christophe Tchao said to the Jeune Afrique magazine that nobody in Togo had "ever been informed of such a game".[13] On 20 September 2010, it was revealed that former Togo manager Bana Tchanilé was the culprit and the Togo FA have given him a three-year ban in addition to the two-year ban he got in July 2010 for taking Togo players to play a tournament in Egypt.[14] The match fixing has been linked to Wilson Raj Perumal and the Singaporean match-fixing syndicate allegedly run by Tan Seet Eng.[15]

I think there's some inofficial cup for the minnows every so often. I remember Bhutan trying to crowdfund money for the expenses.

india are about 100 spots higher and new zealand 150

i mean australia not new zealand
they're basically the same tho

Every Paki interested in football lives in London now.

Shit like this is the reason why Africa shouldn't get more than three spots at the World Cup.

Wikipedia is so comfy for viewing old tournament statistics and groups stage info. I have often found myself looking back at really old world cup and euro tournament info.

It's just laid out so well. If I ever need info on qualifying campaigns or anything Wikipedia is my go to. Sometimes I cross sports and look at old tournaments in other sports. I did this for ice hockey once and got really interested in the group stage formats and such.

France drew at home to one of these teams

No, they didnt

>It would be fun to see a "World Trophy" tournament between shit teams, like Djibouti vs. Gibraltar or Bhutan vs. Dominica

Finally something England can win.

Probably with this is who would broadcast it. Most likely Eurosport at best.

I personally like Eurosport. Something comfy about it

Here's a crazy stat from the current qualifying
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_–_UEFA_Group_A#Goalscorers

>mentions Lesotho
>no leaf post in the thread

we have wogs that only care about soccer and make up the entire soccer watching population
pakis only care about cricket and nothing else

What African NT should I follow for some good murderball?

THEY PLAY THE SUPERIOR SPORT OF CRICKET

That's Luxembourg you're thinking of

France

Weren't Cuba a hex team?

Watch our Nations League Division D
or even better... The CONCACAF version of it

>[YouTube] Lesotho 1-1 Comores (Résumé All Goals & Highlights) (embed)
>that 0:40

That's the same he said

The Other Final is a 2003 documentary film, directed by Johan Kramer of Dutch communications agency Kessels Kramer, about a football match between Bhutan and Montserrat, the then-lowest ranked teams in the FIFA World Rankings.

International football is very comfy

or England

Bhutan 4 x 0 Montserrat