youtube.com/watch?v=hktHI4fGydE
youtube.com/watch?v=BsyHQgiem8c
youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnZ2XdqGZWU
youtube.com/watch?v=8I8mWG6HlmU&index=3&list=PL823DEE286C5081CE
youtube.com/watch?v=E0d00ZwKXFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do you want to fuck me in the ass again

The 80's were hilarious. Like how the fuck did people not figure out this guy was gay?

how can you be gay when you had a legion of women want to spread their legs for him?

Everybody looked metrosexual in the 80's dude

Yeah, it was pretty obvious.

I don't get it either, even if you love cock why not give pussy a try just for shits and giggles when it's so easily available to you? A nut is a nut.

I don't hate gays or anything but the thought of a dude just not being able to get it up for a woman is disturbing to me, like you're hard wired to want to fill cooters with semen and pass your genes on to the future, that's just nature, if you're not into that what's wrong with you, son?

Like, I get being so horny you'd fuck anything that movies, being bi basically, but not turning your nose up at pussy.

not gay at all, look at George and Andrew macking on these 2 fine ass bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=WYX0sjP6Za8

He did bang women for a while but got bored of it

t. bi

Nigga was fruity as fuck but will always respect him for giving us this timeless piece of kino

youtube.com/watch?v=diYAc7gB-0A

>tfw have adblock plus on but a McDonald's ad managed to play before this video
Welp they've been compromised

Oh, ok, that makes more sense.

Yeah he got into some kinky shit, although when he was outed he made a pretty catchy song from it:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwZAYdHcDtU

uBlock Origin bro

CLUB TROPICANA DRINKS ARE FREE

The intensity of this kino may be too much for some.

youtube.com/watch?v=hktHI4fGydE

poor george. he was a lad.

the ultimate NEET anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=BsyHQgiem8c

>Just when you thought 2016 was over then WHAM!

What did George mean by this?

Were you living under a rock? Adblock stated they'll have payed ads on their extension and the whole internet lost their shit, get ublock

>Bad boys stick together
>Binch of twinks dancing

That's a fucking laugh.

>vietnam war movie
>I'm never gonna dance again starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ

If you love tits why not try a dick for once?

what a great tune

>mfw I'm too young to even know any of these models but only recognized Naomi Campbell

I grew up in Cindy Crawford's era if anyone's wondering

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnZ2XdqGZWU

>guilty feet have got no rhythm

80's Film Soundtrack Epic thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=8I8mWG6HlmU&index=3&list=PL823DEE286C5081CE

What a fucking whammer.

>he hardly sang any of his hits on his last tour

feels bad man.

*BRRRRAAAAAPPPP*

This is the best version of the original video for Young Guns I could find sadly, one of their best:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0d00ZwKXFg

Memorex literally made a cassette tape based on his look in that music video. Fuck the 80's were weird.

Wait what? For the same reason you probably don't waste your time putting your dick inside of men.

Too Funky also had an alright music video. Outside was fucking great too but I'm bi and it's a music video that wouldn't really be as appreciated by straight dudes.

They made being a NEET sound fun as fuck.

This song's message is 100% correct and you're a cuck if you disagree.

how so?

>"I will never say if I'm gay. I have never thought about my sexuality being right or wrong. To me it has always been a case of finding the right person."

He seemed sorta bi, just liked men better probably or quite literally got sick of fucking women. That quote was from 1992 though so who knows.

I don't know. All the gay shit seems like it'd bother 'em.

I'd Tell you if Iiiiii kneeeew

MY GOD
I DON'T EVEN THINK
THAT I LOVE YOU

>It's 1996
>driving back home from outta town
>stop at deserted rest stop
>it's 3am, nobody's around
>open men's restroom
>take leak
>see george michael stepping out of a toilet stall from behind
>(north london accent) "hey, big boy, do you know me?"
>"george... micheal?!"
>"yes. and what i'm about to propose to you may seem rather awkward, but.. i hope it doesn't, tee-hee-hee"
>"...wwut?"
>"how..would..you..like..for..me..to..ssuck..your hard, throbbing cock..then swallow it dryyy?"
>"?!!!"
>"nobody has to know. why.. this could be your one and only chance to allow me, george michael, to be your dirty little, insatiable suck whore."
>george michael licks his lips and makes a slurping sound and walks back into his stall
>george michael sticks his hand out and does a come hither with his index finger at you

WAT DO?

the funny thing is he actually did this a lot.

>not regularly cruising for cock

Who's that guy next to Kevin Feige?

this is great

>Michael is arrested for engaging in a lewd act in a Los Angeles public lavatory by undercover policeman Marcelo Rodriguez. Michael says Rodriguez "waved his genitals" at him first. "I may be screwed up but I'm not a flasher. I responded to a good-looking American cop. I fell for the trick when he started playing this game. I think it's called 'I'll show you mine, you show me yours, and then when you show me yours, I'm gonna nick you!'?"

what did he mean by this, guys?

Also, accept, obviously.

He got baited hard

Oldfag here, most male singers looked gay in the 80's.

>I CAN'T FEEL THE WAY I DID BEFORE
>DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME
>I WON'T BE IGNORED
>TIME WON'T HEAL THIS DAMAGE ANYMORE
>DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME
>I WON'T BE IGNORED

He was Greek

Cypriots aren't real Greeks. Their DNA is closely related to people from the Levant (Lebanon, Palestine)

so they're more white than most greeks then?

Nobody wonders m8

they're more brown and look like Arabs

>The 80's were hilarious. Like how the fuck did people not figure out this guy was gay?

you don't know Christy Turlington? She's from the same era as Cindy Crawford and Naomi Campbell.

80's teen here, actually he vehemently denied being gay for the longest time when everyone knew or suspected it. I think it was after the public washroom incident he finally admitted. Everyone laughed **finally!**

Not quite as bad as Ricky Martin coming out of the closet. Like he even needed to.

i still say ricky is not gay

so do greeks

>last christmas
>died on christmas
like harry potter

Isn't that entrapment?

Entrapment is only when they tempt you. If he is just there using the washroom and some guy solicits sex to him randomly how is that entrapment?