Anyone hyped as much for the brawls on the streets as for the actual matches that are going to unfold in Russia 2018...

Anyone hyped as much for the brawls on the streets as for the actual matches that are going to unfold in Russia 2018 World Cup?

Are the English scared of getting obliterated on the Slavic soil like they like they were at Euro in France? Will the tight security ensure no big brawls in hosting cities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LxMvVIjJFo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7NvxNW_JV2E
dziennikwschodni.pl/lublin/kibole-motoru-weszli-na-boisko-i-wygonili-dzieci-i-rodzicow-krzyczeli-w-lublinie-jest-tylko-motor,n,1000198955.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=89w36qlU7JE
youtu.be/CbTooqhJ-LQ?t=1m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=CBEs3DInqMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't even know why English "fans" even bother

Why do you find bothersome? Supporting your national team? Prognosis is pretty good for you lot and other tourists in general - I didn't hear of any clashes in the last club matches between English teams and CSKA, Spartak.

>England fans
>mostly middle-aged Daily Telegraph men who like Notts County, gardening and a nice Gin and Tonic

>Russian "fans"
>poorly educated meathead gay cadets who pick on children, women and old men

Only thing that makes the international break interesting tbqh.

what's the point you're trying to make?

Football matches are the most heavily policed events in the country, WC's gonna have tenfolds of that
The only brawls you will see is police beating the shit out of anyone out of line
There's reason why """"ultras"""" have to have their little larping brawls in the middle of fucking forests most of the time

he's probably trying to fight the meme that english hooligans think they're the toughest fans in the world

Why do English """"fans"""" scrap against Russian hooligans when they get battered every time

That most of our fans aren't there for fighting any more. It's not the 1980s now, throw away your VHS copy of Green Street.

Yet there will be all these stupid Slav types doing shitty Krav Maga practice for years expecting some big fights, with spotty teenagers from Burnley wearing Stone Island coats.

Embarrassing really.

Hooligans are fucking parasites and i wish they would all die of cancer

Well, who were those English lads who tried to fight the Russians in Marseille last year then?

wew, sounds like someone got their shit pushed in by a hooligan

Russia vs Ukraine
Russia vs Poland
Russia vs USA.

These matches would be bloodbath.

i love the scenes of england fans throwing plastic chairs across tranquil european squares. it's what makes the world cup the world cup

I want to fight some russians

England fans are nothing but hooligans.
They went to Ireland back in the 90s and started tearing up the stadium because they went a goal down.

Fought with the fans, and threw chairs off the upper tier.

SCUM

I’ll be attending some of the matches. I’m excited to meet fans from all over the world. Going to be my first trip to a competition like this

>Battered every time
LMAO ruskis always in a state of denial

I really can't see Putin being ok with a bunch of Ultras running round attacking fans in Russia when the whole world is watching.

I think it will be heavily policed like South Africa.

you will get butchered Joao

Scouting for washed up South Americans?

No, just going as a fan

I want to steal some russisns

Russians don't give a shit about Americans, the 2 other matchups would be cool though

I'd love to see some MLS "ultras" square up against Sergey and friends

I want to see Lech Poznan and CSKA ultras go at it in the streets.

yeah, it might be something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=9LxMvVIjJFo

Polish police is pretty brutal towards hooligans too
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7NvxNW_JV2E

used to be
they still turn hools into flight mode, but it's not the same level of violence they'd cause back in the time

BTW Polish anti-police sentiment came from ZOMO and ORMO policing militia force that was in the hands of the commies controlling the government
now the 'democratic' police needs to suffer because of their predecessors' actions

so it's a paradox, because the hools aren't some leftists, anarchist but in some ways their actions have anarchistic nature

the hools are still regularly chimping out though, this really amused me:
dziennikwschodni.pl/lublin/kibole-motoru-weszli-na-boisko-i-wygonili-dzieci-i-rodzicow-krzyczeli-w-lublinie-jest-tylko-motor,n,1000198955.html

They were mostly older english men who fought and got their shit slapped by the Russians. The younger english fans scattered instantly when confronted.

It's a generational thing.

Legia fans allegedly beat up Legia Warszawa's players upon their arrival in the capital after a defeat against Lech Poznań

wonder what will happen to american fans if they qualify ?

Oh yeah I heard about that also who could forget this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=89w36qlU7JE

Hopefully they get to meet Ivan and his juiced up friends in a Moscow alley.

they will sell them worthless stuff for 1000 the price?
youtu.be/CbTooqhJ-LQ?t=1m10s

This. Russian police are fucking scary.

they will send a cringeworthy gang of lads who don't give a crud to shout USA repeatedly. the ruskis won't even dignify them with a scrap and will save their energy for the english.

>implying the English are worth fighting either
Ruskis will be looking to fight Poles and hohols

>"chuju jebany dam ci kurwa" intensifies

youtube.com/watch?v=CBEs3DInqMc
this is gold, especially 0:46 mark

those serious fights will happen in the woods. the english will be drinking too much and asking for trouble out in the streets as usual.

Lel that should be amusing.

on some ZOMO shit desu

All that Heineken.. Shit beers makes a shit vibe.

anglos will get what they deserve