Timeless

>another episode here they change history with no repercussions
Why do I bother watching this?

they should mix things up a bit. every episode feels the same and i'm not talking about it being one of those episodic shows like jag or ncis. the characters need to breathe more

>It's a blacked episode

Probably because like me, you're expecting the plot to kick in sometime soon. Also Dr. Kovac is a based villain.

This. It feels like it wants to be more than it is, but it just can't get out of being a stale procedural drama with a thin sci-fi coating. Literally the only thing it does differently is the blatant disregard for changes to history, and even that's just glossed over after a bit of false tension.

Also, the constant "it sucked to be a black guy anytime before the current year". Yeah, it's true but it's becoming a one note gag.

Thank God they're going to the 80s next episode, and even that's going to be ruined by Miss MUH SISTER.

fapped to the new abagail fappening video after this epi

Link

>new abagail fappening video
wow
anything for ratings huh

That's every episode though. Each time they go back, it turns out a black person was behind it. This week it was WE WUZ RANGER

Wait, how are they going 80s next episode? The characters would have been born in the 70s/80s, and one of the shitty rules they set at the start was
>you can't go back to a point where you already exist

We'll have to see how that plays next episode.
I'm guessing it's more of a strong suggestion than an actual rule. You can, but the chances you'll run into yourself and fuck things up to the point of non-existence are exponentially high.

>only censored still have been released
Dammit to hell

That photo of Lucy is going to bite her in the ass

Travelers>>>>>Timeless

You're comparing serialized with episodic it's not that fair
I wonder how much better Timeless would be if it was more serialized. Like maybe they're stuck in some place for a few episodes instead of a new scene every week and there's more cause and effect

I thought it was just a "if you're in the same room as your past self you'll fuck shit up irreparably" kind of situation.

Like in 12 Monkeys when the same object from two timelines touches.

The way I understood it was if two of them existed at the same time, space-time would try to correct itself. Although to be fair I probably wasn't paying attention and just filled in the blanks from what I did pick up

>That ab tone
Whoa. Never would I guessed she was hiding that.

best girl

>that Jew nose

She's a poo in loo

This is the second show of his to flop. Should've stuck with Supernatural.

>Black guy goes back in time by 20+ years
>Isn't immediately lynched

>it's yet another 'a famous historical figure wants to slip Lucy the dick' episode

Timeless? More like Viewerless

Damn. Why are the ratings so bad?

Sci-fi, with a few exceptions, generally doesn't work well on network.

the premise is interesting. so why did they try to ruin it by making it another "X of the week" show instead of doing it properly ? it should be more like breaking bad and less like csi new york

Every episode is the same, no real ongoing plot to keep viewers hooked, we're nearing the end of the season and the characters are still blank slates, etc etc

Because most Networks hate serialized programs. It used to be due to making shows easier to air in syndication, but now it's just about holding people's attention. If you're not one of those primetime soap operas with a SHOCKING TWIST every week, you're not allowed to have a plot.

>no real ongoing plot to keep viewers hooked
That's the sad part. There is a plot, it's just moving at a glacial pace with vague references here and there.

>That's the sad part. There is a plot, it's just moving at a glacial pace with vague references here and there.
What do we know this far in? The people they work for are basically the Illuminati, and Lucy's biological father is part of Rittenhouse. No wonder they're bleeding viewers.

And I just realised they're all named after Bill & Ted characters

so do they only go back to civilized times? Whats the furthest theyve gone back?

1700s

>What do we know this far in? The people they work for are basically the Illuminati, and Lucy's biological father is part of Rittenhouse.

Also that Garcia's using a journal written by a future version of Lucy as a guide to kill off Rittenhouse members, and that one of the original pilots for the Lifeboat went MIA in the 1800s just so she couldn't be blackmailed anymore.

>Spoiler
Oh fuck, how did I not notice that until now? It's so damn obvious too, although they do a good job of not bringing up their last names after the initial introductions.

>and that one of the original pilots for the Lifeboat went MIA in the 1800s just so she couldn't be blackmailed anymore.
Was that ever brought up prior to the latest episode? Cause it felt like something they tacked on when they got picked up for the extra episodes

>watching science-fiction produced by network-television

It's ALWAYS bad, or it starts out good and then goes to complete shit by Season 2

*by episode 2