Why didn't SJWs celebrate Star Trek's first arab character?

Why didn't SJWs celebrate Star Trek's first arab character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mn2tZMk62sY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>arab character
He was Arab? I thought he was Indian this whole time. Also, SJW's are too fucking retarded to watch or understand Trek. They just like to dress up and pretend they know about it to be attention whores to old neets.

The term is progressives.

He's English.

I wouldn't have minded him and new Dax getting together if they hadn't handled it like some romcom that was tacked on as afterthought to the end of DS9

They didn't exist for another twenty years, is why.

He's half Arab. He's like the greatgrandson of the king of Sudan or some bullshit.

Because neither of the 2 people actually watching ds9 when it was on were SJWs.

the world was moving beyond race it seemed like a non issue at the time the only people going on about race were hood niggers mad at cops everyone else paid them no mind unlike today

So he's white?

The character and the actor are not the same thing

He's an arab actor playing an Indian-English character

No, he's an Arab-English actor playing a HUMAN character. Racist.

Is the actor a Muslim irl?

There had to be at least 3 people watching DS9, since it had higher ratings than Voyager (2 people) and Enterprise (1 person).

If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure his parents show up in an episode and their supposed to be Indian-English.

I feel bad for Janeway. Her character was so fucking based when the writers and actors weren't turning the set into a clusterfuck.

This. Could be Paki-English as well.

unknown, but i doubt it

from his interviews I would say he identifies more as English than anything else

Bashir is a Muslim name so probably Anglo-Pakistani.

Weren't its ratings significantly worse than VOY overall?

I was only a kid in the 90's but I distinctly remember people not being thrilled about a Trek series that wasn't on an actual star ship.

Nope.

After the first few episodes of Voyager, DS9 consistently had higher ratings.

His father is the Paki restaurateur from Seinfeld.

Trek's already been pro-diversity from the start, so they'll just choose to ignore when it's exactly the kind of thing they want: humanity working in harmony beyond Earth.

Damn, why did janeway show up in nemesis yet nobody even mentioned ds9?

Because even though DS9 had higher ratings, the studio executive running the franchise (Rick Berman) preferred Voyager.

Sisko was a Prophet

uhhhh

>Rick Berman
Wasn't he the asshole Garret Wang was always yelling at for making his character a complete faggot? Actually I think quite a few of them were pissed at this guy.

Is that WHOLE THING HIS FUCKING NAME!

Rick Berman is an asshole, everyone hates him as far as I know.

Since this is Sup Forums I'll throw in a RLM reference for good measure: youtube.com/watch?v=mn2tZMk62sY

Everybody was pissed at Rick Berman. Everybody.

In the case of Garrett Wang, see

how do these mudslimes remember names? must be exhausting

SJW are a product of being raised on moralizing children's cartoons

Where did the Alexander come from?

The actor is Arab but the character is Indian of which there had already been Indian characters in Star Trek as far back as TOS therefore it wasn't a big deal that Bashir's character was in DS9

Did this faggot go on to ruin more lives of aspiring actors?