You can only post in this thread if your country is going to the World Cup. Not so fast, SLOVAKIANS

You can only post in this thread if your country is going to the World Cup. Not so fast, SLOVAKIANS.

still gotta beat slovenia and whichever country you draw for the play-off m8

i do wish you luck tho

not so fast ARGENTINA

>scotland
>country
pick one and only one

How did you qualify before France?

Not so fast WALES
SCOTLAND
NORTHERN IRELAND
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
GIBRALTAR

Based

Thanks m8. I'm only shitposting. Slovenia haven't conceded a goal at home yet. And even if we did beat them we'll get Italy or Portugal.

Long way to go, but it would be great if Scotland qualifies

Long way to go, but it would be great if China was engulfed in a nuclear apocalypse.

Not so fast NETHERLANDS

Strange to imagine a competition without the Dutch. Feels like we would be missing out on something

I agree. There's certain countries and groups of fans that should always be there.

Can't you imagine euro 2016? Or the 2002 world cup?

>China

Fuck off, yellow. This thread is allowed only qualified countries

hello

Imagine if Scotland wins a hard-fought match against Slovenia, only to get Italy in the playoff

It's alright because they beat England 2-2 in the qualifiers

>yfw they get knocked out by either Wales or N.Ireland

>implying little Wales are even going to get enough points to make the playoff

The Group H runner-up will probably get less points than Wales.

Unless Wales draw tonight.

nice work hamish. see you at the cup.

posting in here anyway

What's this "World Cup" you speak of?

What would be funnier, them managing to finish in a playoff spot, only to draw Italy? Or getting the easiest of the seeded teams and still fucking up?

WHO S L O W VAKIA NOW!?

That's not the swedish flag lad

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALALALALA

Why are Euro qualifiers so shit? You can literally go to the WC just playing against Greece, Bosnia, Cyprus, Estonia and Gibraltar. Half of basically every group is just a bunch of amateurs and part-timers.

There's too many countries in EUFA

Only one country per group qualifies though and the 2nd place has to play playoffs.

We need to go back to 1910 borders. Maybe we'd all fit in one group.

There's too many in North America as well, that's why they have more than one round to get out the Andorras of the world

We'll beat the likes of N.Ireland and Iceland.

>Iceland.
Yeah just like last time

I'm Scottish. We've played Iceland 4 times and beaten them 4 times.

Seen the tables so far cunty?

When they were a pot 5 team. Iceland have had better results in the past 2 years than Scotland have had on 30 years.

Excuse me lad, I know that England haven't beaten a good team in a competitive match in like 16 years but we Scots have beaten France twice in that time. And Croatia twice. And Holland.

VAMOS A GANAR GRINGOS DE MIERDA

>bragging about being Holland in a 2 legged tie you lost 6-1

The Croatia match was also a dead rubber, and England thrashed them twice in the 2010 WC qualifying, but none of this has anything to do with Iceland being streets ahead of Scotland.

Greece won euro 2004 dumb nigger.