What is the best way to sneak candy into the cinema?

What is the best way to sneak candy into the cinema?

eat it all before you go in, and regurgitate what you want to save for mid way during the film

Buy enough candy to form it into a life-sized human statue. Anything else and they'll spot it during the penis inspection.

In your foreskin.
That's why the JEWS don't want you to have them.

Milk Duds up the asshole

You are the reason penis inspections are mandatory.

I buy 15 kinograms of liquorice in the shape of an anvil, works every time.

wtf kind of question is this literally just put it in your pockets it's not like they frisk you

Whenever I go to the cinema, I avoid detection by posing as a trans female.
This way I avoid the forced circumcision and having to sit in the SINGLE WHITE MALE section.

Wear a normal coat and have it in your pockets.

Buy the same candy they sell at the theater 3x cheaper from Wal-Mart; tell theaters you purchased at front snack-counter.

By getting a job and paying for it, unlike you plebian JEWS.

No need to hide it. I've walked in with a sodie pop and a ten piece of nuggies and no one said anything.

Try to make them look like accessoires. For example gummi worms can be used as earrings

It's a shitty forced meme Sup Forums created. The idea that the theatre is dracionian and does strange shit like penis inspection or no singles policy or falcon stands or full course meals or crablegs or some other meme shit.

They pretend they're having a legit discussion and laugh at people like you who go "wtf?". Sup Forums version of fingerbox.

The anvils are real though

I used to have my mom hide the candy for me before the theater in my town banned purses from being allowed in.
Now I have to sneak them in by putting them in my pant leg.

What kind of ghetto theater are you going to?

you guys have evolved this meme past the point of being amusing

less is more

r8 my setup

Get some d pants to sneak in tons of soda

>D pants

I'm dying

>tfw your bed has a wet spot
>tfw you can hear the usher snickering as he walks by

I always shove a king size candy bar next to my Jimmy.

me on the bottom

the showers are still in

It must suck when they're at capacity and the seat you with another single

>not like they frisk you
guessing you're not american

uncomfortable viewing position, would not attend

>tfw your pillow is completely soaked in piss
>tfw don't want to annoy the other people so you just don't move at all

>implying you arent being watched
cameras face the audience, you dips

in japan, they charge extra for those pillows

you kidding? it's fucking comfy, i always go there for midnight releases so i can have someone to cuddle with

>drink in pants just behind belt buckle
>sour patch kids in pocket
>toblerone in sock

Go to move every time.

>implying I'm paying $10+ for a soda and box of candy

Don't eat candy. Or drink soda. Think of your teeth, user.

Can love bloom at the theater?

That shit must be comfy as hell. Best thing about it you can rip a big one, lift up the blanket and take a nice wiff

>tfw you will never wear a skirt to watch Films in the bedtheatre, your solitude implicitly inviting me to come cuddle up with you and call you a good girl

>have a pet pelican
>feed him a lot, so he's not that hungry anymore
>store you food in his throat pouch
>take him to the movie theater with you

Wig made out of cotton candy
Coat made out of popcorn on strings
Pants made out of fruit rollups sticking together
Shirt made out of that pink sugary communion/cristmass bread/wafer thing that looks like contruction paper (not sure that still exist, but it was tasty as fuck)
Boots made out of black licorice melted together

You're welcome... TO DIABETUS TYPE 2!

See

uh is that picture real?

only go to the movies in winter, then you have an excuse to wear a big jacket to hide shit in.

Hide it in your ass so the cinema police force doesn't detect it with their security sugar probes

D-don't tease me, user.

Cinemark/Century theaters policy cannot allow employees to check your purses/backpacks

Brought in bags of food and sushi all the time tbqh

That theatre must be nightmare for the staff, do they have to change the sheets after every viewing? just imagine all the crumbs and left over shit

I put a hoagie in a plastic bag and swallow it whole. then once the lights dim I pull it out with a string and consume it

damn, connor mcgoober looks like *that*?!?

Anyone else disappointed with the difficulty of your local theatre's hedge maze? It's not necessarily that it is too easy but because there is no falcon netting to stop them from flying above the maze, people get their falcons to guide them to the exit and it just makes the whole experience lackluster. And usually you can follow the trail of falcon pellets to the exit. 5/10 honestly.

>hedge maze
this is new
I like it

Just keep turning right, use the thread to mark where you were just in case they got smart and built a loop.
If you can't figure this out, you don't deserve to watch movies. How do you expect to get through the american gladiators obstacle course?

The same way women sneak chocolate into the office - in their underwear

Putting the Snakes next to the Aviary is just bad design.

I know of a fool proof plan I've been using for as long as I can remember.
So, I go to the candybar and start talking to the worker. I say something along the lines of
>I would like a regular popcorn
You hand the worker the money, grab the popcorn and walk into the theatre like nothing ever happened.

I haven't got caught once.

I just put it under my falcon's wings. Ushers are too busy petting him and commenting how cute he is to notice all the candy he's carrying.

out of all those people only 1 person is under the sheets, fucking weirdo